I applied last week xx Or backdated from the date you applied for it? Carers Allowance Payments 2020 On the day Carer’s Allowance is paid, the money goes straight into a secure account (usually a bank or building society account). However my first payment wait was around 7ish weeks. 3 weeks for a decision, hopefully you’ve had a decision by now, Anything upto 4-6 weeks for a new carers claim but it all depends on the backdate they have That's not too bad (better than the 30 weeks I was beginning to worry about! Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, Just rang carers allowance up been 3 weeks and they said I’ve been awarded carers allowance from the date DLA was awarded, I’m going to receive my first payment on the 24th and they’re waiting for income support to get intouch with them about the backpay! Good luck! The Carers Allowance payment day can also be once every thirteen (13) weeks. It’s horrible waiting to find things out, my sons dla only took 3 weeks to get a decision so I was hoping this would be quicker with the form being so much easier! Always seek professional advice relevant to your particular set of circumstances.

X. They told me ive been accepted and a payment in bank monday. MMC (twins) at 8+5 may 19. For further offline support, please see our list of, Just wondering how long it takes to hear back about carers allowance? Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, I applied 6 weeks ago and still not heard anything back. just realised that if mine takes as long as yours it will land just before summer holidays xx

Carers allowance where very helpful, it was Esa that held everything up. MC 7 weeks feb 19 And yes its bk dated from wen my daughter dla started in march. How many presents do you buy for your children. Hi I put my online claim in on 22nd may, just wondered if anyone knew the current waiting time to receive a payment? Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, Mine was about 4 weeks and I provided wage slips

Carers Allowance payment dates 2020 can be weekly and made in advance. I applied over 3 weeks ago and still not heard anything yet.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Netmums mobile app, That's good , mine will only be 2 weeks on Tuesday , I hate waiting !! I can't remember, but I think I got about 10 weeks ish, but this was because I was named on my husband's Esa claim & they had to work out what I was owed. Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app. I put my carers application in online 2 weeks ago haven't heard yet, I done mine on 14th was just wondering waiting times.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Netmums mobile app, I applied at the end of October and it was awarded within 3-4 weeks and backdated to August. A little lump sum would be nice! They told me ive been accepted and a payment in bank monday.

*Look for the positives" , That's good , mine will only be 2 weeks on Tuesday , I hate waiting !! I applied 6 weeks ago and still not heard anything back. How long does it take to have carers allowance awarded? Lol, I was carer for my father last year at that time it took 3/4 weeks in total since applying to receiving payment in account .i again applied last week coz caring for my son recently awarded dla.if now it's taking up to 6 weeks that's really a lot Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, I got a payment in the bank yesterday after 6 weeks. As this is an area for people to chat and support one another, Netmums has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here and nothing posted is intended to substitute professional legal and financial advice.

Lol).

Is anyone still waiting to hear on Carers Allowance and how long the wait is.

Xx, It takes almost 3 to 4 weeks

Just wondering how long it takes to hear back about carers allowance? So it’s beem 3 weeks for a decision, hopefully you’ve had a decision by now

How many presents do you buy for your children. Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, That's how I'm trying to look at it too! Just rang carers allowance up been 3 weeks and they said I’ve been awarded carers allowance from the date DLA was awarded, I’m going to receive my first payment on the 24th and they’re waiting for income support to get intouch with them about the backpay! Even so, you can choose to have the payment date made weekly in advance or monthly (once every four weeks). My son has been receiving DLA since 2015, but I wasn't really aware I could apply for carers. Nothing posted is intended to be a substitute for professional advice.

Post here for legal and financial advice, and support from other parents with children with special needs. Sent from my SM-G925F using Netmums mobile app, Oh that's not to bad , I applied last week , so got a long old wait ahead but the back date will be nice xx

Receiving the Carer's Allowance benefit means you also qualify for extra financial help. A little lump sum would be nice! Thanks for letting me know the time scale it took, was it backdated the 7 weeks? dd 2015 Enjoy the back payment !.. If the person being cared for moves permanently into a residential care or nursing home the Carer's Allowance continues to be paid for a period of 12 weeks. Anything upto 4-6 weeks for a new carers claim but it all depends on the backdate they have [emoji16], I applied for carers allowance online & it took just over two weeks for a decision. Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, I was carer for my father last year at that time it took 3/4 weeks in total since applying to receiving payment in account .i again applied last week coz caring for my son recently awarded dla.if now it's taking up to 6 weeks that's really a lot Well hopefully you get a decision soon!! You can get a boost toward your State Pension each week with National Insurance credits.

We've been lucky both times with DLA and received awards within 3 weeks and I just kinda thought carers would be quicker (I hate the wait!

*Look for the positives" , I rang yest.

As this is an area for people to chat and support one another, Netmums has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting. My son has been receiving DLA since 2015, but I wasn't really aware I could apply for carers. I receive high rate care for my daughter but wondering how long I’ll need to wait for my Carers Allowance to come through?

I applied online when we received his renewal award (2weeks 3days ago) but haven't heard anything yet. Xx And yes its bk dated from wen my daughter dla started in march. Xx I applied for carers allowance online & it took just over two weeks for a decision. Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, I got a payment in the bank yesterday after 6 weeks. I expected it to be so easy and quick.

Lol) I've had a quick easy experience both times with DLA (award letter and payment within 3 weeks) and expect a quicker turn around with carers x, Oh that's not to bad , I applied last week , so got a long old wait ahead [emoji15] but the back date will be nice [emoji23] xx, Mine was about 4 weeks and I provided wage slips, I rang yest. Hi. Carers allowance where very helpful, it was Esa that held everything up. X Hi, no still nothing yet, I phoned up and she said it was currently with someone being processed but no decision had been made yet xx. As its been 5 weeks i applied. Sent from my SM-A520F using Netmums mobile app, I can't remember, but I think I got about 10 weeks ish, but this was because I was named on my husband's Esa claim & they had to work out what I was owed. For offline support, please see our list of, Hi does anyone know what the current waiting time for the Carers Allowance department to make a decision is?. It takes almost 3 to 4 weeks Sent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, Jeez! Xx. How does it affect child tax credits. Enjoy the back payment !..

You can choose to get one payment every four weeks. Sent from my SM-G925F using Netmums mobile app, That's how I'm trying to look at it too!

X. Hello, I’m too currently waiting to hear from carers allowance, have you heard anything back yet?

I applied at the end of October and it was awarded within 3-4 weeks and backdated to August.

I applied online when we received his renewal award (2weeks 3days ago) but haven't heard anything yet. Read on a post on Facebook that some people have been waiting up to 30 weeks! Carer's Allowance continues to be paid for 12 weeks after the death of the person being cared for. Always seek professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. Can I claim Maternity allowance and Carers allowance? I had the idea it would be really quick! So it’s beem Just rang carers allowance up been 3 weeks and they said I’ve been awarded carers allowance from the date DLA was awarded, I’m going to receive my first payment on the 24th and they’re waiting for income support to get intouch with them about the backpay! So it’s beem. As its been 5 weeks i applied. However my first payment wait was around 7ish weeks.

will carers allowance reduce my child tax credit? 3 weeks today since I applied online and still heard nothing.

Carers allowance. just realised that if mine takes as long as yours it will land just before summer holidays xxSent from my iPhone using Netmums mobile app, A place for general special needs and disabilities chat.