They all have a similar base flavor, and then the toppings make them a little more fun. It’s typically 1/4 of the container looking at the nutrition label. Why would I waste all the sweat and calories I just burned from the treadmill?".

Required fields are marked *. We follow the same method as WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) when calculating the value of a recipe: We add up the SmartPoints® values* of the individual ingredients using the Recipe Builder, not the calculator. Enlightened Ice Cream contains higher protein and fiber than other ice creams and treats on the market though. So when these low-calorie ice creams became popular I was all over it!

But first, coffee.

It is very smooth and creamy and I love that is has high level of protein and oh so few calories . July is National Ice Cream Month! You might like it or Chilly Cow because it’s also creamy. This is super duper creamy! ENLIGHTENED LOOKS SO FRIGGIN GOOD! You tryna be tricky? Jill Carothers, Kim and Kalee Sorey are absolutely awesome! Privacy Policy. These are just great if you need to watch your portions.

While Enlightened did just release several pints that compete with Halo Top calorie-wise (240-280 per pint), for the most part Enlightened's pints just seem.. thicker. I definitely think Enlightened has a thicker, creamier ice cream flavor, and it's probably due to the higher calorie count. To do this, you need to write in the search box (for example, google) how many calories in a pint of ice cream and add to it an additional word: converter or calculator . Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also get a coupon on their website. How do I know how many calories in a pint of ice cream?

Get full nutrition facts for other Enlightened products and all your other favorite brands.

No matter what your nutritional goals are, our friends at Enlightened have a feel-good dessert for you. There are 100 calories in 1/2 cup (70 g) of Enlightened Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

Site Credits.Branding by Melissa Rose Design.Development by Once Coupled. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners.

The indulgence of the chocolate paired with the sugary cherry definitely made do a double take when seeing it only contains 90 calories a serving! That is less than half the amount of sugar content in a cup of strawberries!

2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. She answers new Qs each week (but cannot respond to emails personally). Barely holding on to your 2017 New Year's resolution to eat healthier? Therefore, to answer the question how many calories in a pint of ice cream you need to know where to find the answer to it. I’ve never felt or looked better, and I love being a part of their coaching team! Sponsored by Enlightened. 6 Pack, Arctic Zero Cookie Dough Chunk Pint, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6) 4.1 out of 5 stars 25. It’ll help get the ice cream super creamy! Push away the 1,040 calorie pint and opt for this 280 calorie Enlightened carton! * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The cool caffeinated ice cream tastes so similar to a cup of coffee that you might as well substitute your hot drink for a pint of this ice cream. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This pint is loaded with dark chocolate chunks, a perfect addition to the tart and sweet black cherry chunks. We had no idea that you needed to let it thaw for 30 minutes. Enlightened is a low calorie, low (net) carb, usually expensive, delicious ice cream that would fit most people’s diet-especially if you’re on a low carb or Keto diet.The biggest problem I have is that … If you love rich, decadent ice cream, this is surely the flavor for you. Sponsor Special. Now, I’m a stronger coach not only for me but for my girls and Fit Fam! This creamy "cheesecake inspired" ice cream is swirled with ribbons of strawberry preserves, making it taste like a piece of 1000 calorie cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. This pint packs in a punch of sweetness and will surely satisfy your sugar cravings.