OREO View More + List. Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic, Size 5, 132 Count (4 packs of 33), Oreo Mug Ultimate Dunking Gift Set with Cookies, 2.33 oz.

Keep in your home pantry and on hand at the office to share with friends or enjoy alone. Forget your diet for a little while--and enjoy some tonight!!!

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Eight 25.5 oz party size packages of OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.

They may as well drop conventional Oreos and market the thins, double stuff ad normal and mega stuff as double stuff. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. They were only 1.75 quarts. Or do they think that we are just too stupid to notice that we are getting less?They shrunk the diameter of the toilet paper rolls a while back, but they just recently shortened them in length. The resealable packs with easy-pull tab keeps chocolate cookies fresh and is great for snacking, sharing, or traveling. OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Party Size, 8 - 25.5 oz Packs, Eight 25.5 oz party size packages of OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Chocolate wafers filled with original OREO creme make great afternoon snacks, Packs of party size cookies are great for sharing and entertaining, Resealable package helps keep snack cookies fresh. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Please try again. An example of that is the Toll House cookie recipe. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up.

PARTY SIZE!

Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily.

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that has noticed. Shipped UPS with a couple other items (free shipping), factory box of 12, no cookies broken or missing.

!If only some of the companies were doing this, I would just change to another brand, but they are all doing it! During the day, pack them as sweet snacks for school lunch or work. Who has not heard of Oreos cookies?

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. The cookies are at their best when you eat them before the expiration date stamped on the outside of the package. The toilet paper at Sam's is shrinking faster than my husband's wool sweater. Box arrived very beat up and many of the cookies in the packages were crushed to dust or broken. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

I ordered this to get a case of Oreos in the original box, as pictured. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

My kids were shocked to learn that "Family Size" used to be the normal size. It may irk me, but it hasn't stopped me from buying these products. post soon.

Olyra Organic Sandwich Breakfast Biscuits, Multi Pack, Box of 4 individual 1.32 Oun... Fudge Covered Sandwich Cookies Variety Pack - Oreo Dark Chocolate, Oreo Mint Creme ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

PARTY SIZE!

On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017.

Cheers! The resealable package with easy-pull tab keeps chocolate cookies fresh and is perfect for snacking or traveling. Package Quantity: 1. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Serve.

Please try again. Original OREO chocolate sandwich cookies are great for serving as a dessert or as party snacks at your next gathering or for packing for lunch at school or work.

Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Once there was the Hydrox cookie, way back in 1908. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There was a problem completing your request.

Resealable package helps keep snack cookies fresh.

See our price match guarantee. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. The extra vanilla cream filling sandwiched in between the two chocolate wafers tastes so good that you'd swear you were committing sin to eat these. The resealable container with easy-pull tab keeps cookies fresh and now comes in a new party size pack that's perfect for snacking, sharing, or traveling. There isn't any...well, there isn't much. They expire mid-June, manufactured November 14th of last year, and are a little dry.

The package doesn't open the way others do.

The Oreo cookie remained the same until the mid-1970s, when someone realized that some people ate the Oreo cookie in a way that might make a variation of the cookie sell more to some customers. OREO Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies have been America's favorite cookie for over 100 years.

Well, that messes you up when you are cooking and a recipe calls for one cup of butter or margarine. You hit the nail on the head buddy! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. What irks me is when companies try to maintain the illusion of low prices by incrementally reducing the size of the product. INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. Pour a cold glass of milk with OREO cookies while you read or catch up on shows. Have to cut it open to get to the cookies, but this means they don't stay "fresh" that long. Oh well, what can you do? Wasted product means another purchase."

Oreo (/ ˈ ɔːr i oʊ /) is an American sandwich cookie consisting of two (usually chocolate) wafers with a sweet crème filling. 4 packs (3 oz).