Do the timers continue when you're out of the game? Fair enough if the side quests are engaging. I ignored all the notice board stuff - it's all sidequest stuff with no relevance to the story. Or does anyone know which youtuber's walkthrough has the best ending? A lot of the yellow side quests are quite engaging and enjoyable, and some of them even have arcs that span several quests and have a nice beginning, middle, and end; almost like a mini "main" story self-contained.

You'll get a message that it has timed out, though. I've completed all the main story arcs, and have around 90 hours in the game, and still haven't completed many side quests. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I honestly don't understand why people keep calm with these free to play mechanics being implemented in 60€ games. Defeat Medusa. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I want to have the best happy ending. I've actually turned down several because they don't gel with how I think Kassandra would act (like if a quest giver asks her to kill someone for petty reasons). They can definitely be fun but if you try to clear them all up in a row it gets tedious). IMO the game would be much better without this kind of stuff and it is also completely redundant in a singleplayer game. I'm mid game 46 hours in and about two levels above for a while now and I'm not really looking at my gear much, I'll rather have higher assassin points than amour points. I am of the opposite opinion, I find it refreshing it is not there. Do I really need to these. You level up pretty easily just on the main questlines+map '!' Choose Your Own Fate As Ancient Greek Hero. Want to add that timed quests will have an expiration time on them, so try to finish them as soon as possible. In Perseus’s Image . I accepted 4 quests on the message board and realized the all had about 20 hours left to complete after accepting. When a quest sends you to a location you may as well clear that location (Fort, cave, tomb) for some extra XP. So I'd say pick up most quests you don't have to get out of your way (too much) to get and see what seems like stuff you care to do. sidequests - otherwise, the main quests will usually direct you to when those are necessary to progress (sometimes they are, sometimes they're just filler. only con for me is outfits, I don't like the helmets unless I'm in the arena. They're all 24 hour timers though, as soon as you get them also once your done with those you can just pick up more. I finish the game over xmas and can't say I felt there was much grind. The bounty board and other side missions are not worth the time and are all recycled filler content. I don't find it a grind. Tombs also give you +1 ability points so they are worth doing even if they are a bit bland. I had to put the game down because it was so much grinding.

And very frequently u would find the yellow side quest lead u to main quests. Because the whole main story takes you across the whole map or nearly all of it, I only go to a new place when I need to for a mission. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. I don't need them to become replayable, I would just like to see a sort of roadmap of where I've been and what I've turned down. Even most of the "!" This functionality does not seem to be in Odyssey. and ignore the radiant ones to avoid burning yourself out. That would require finishing them all today and I was only planning on playing a couple of hours. I understand some like the side quests and exploring, but as someone with limited time and an interest in the main story/lore of the series, I want to know how much of my time will be doing main quests vs other things that I’ll forced to be do to progress the story. Many of them you may actually want to do, and may put the main story to the side for a bit to see how it pans out. Quests Achievements In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Dropped about 100 hours into the game, at least 30 of which were me running around 100%ing areas I could have ignored. Has anyone been able to find a list of the quests they've completed?

Of course, this all depends on how willing you are to race through the game. Hours upon hours of doing side stuff trying to level up to progress the main story. I typically just complete the daily ones that offer the Orichalcum Ore (The ones with the Teal symbol). quests are boring, repetitive fetch quests with just a bit of dressing around them. But to complete the main story you HAVE to do all the more main side quests of important areas. Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. The timed quests are randomly generated, dont feel too bad for not completing them. Do I really need to these. It is so plain obvious that these are stupid auto-generated quests with the one and only purpose of making players start the game every single day and grind those resources. I went through the whole game pretty much just doing main quests, some of the yellow "!" So you don't need to do all of them by any means, but you definitely need to do some. I say pick them up and just forget about them. As long as you're willing to engage in a fair amount of side quests, there is no grinding.

I'm going through the Prima Game Guide and trying to check them off as I go, but I've certainly missed some. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Usually, they are in favour of some faction (so like destroy 5 Athenian ships for example).

Oct 18, 2018 @ 12:10pm Timed Quests Seems to be a lot of these on the message boards. Odyssey’s End – Complete Episode 9 + Epilogue. Some of these chapters can be completed in around 20 minutes but, to balance that out, some chapters can take as long as five hours. Kind of related question, how do I actually beat the game? Loving this game way more than I thought I would. I just got the game and read about this game being a “grind” to progress further in the main story, and some controversy with microtransactions. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Main Quest Walkthrough per Episode. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Always take the side quests marked by '!'

You have to do a lot. All rights reserved. Some deceive a little, because they start off as what seems like a boring fetch quest and develop into a story. I'm currently level 16 and I've found that lvl 19 enemies can still be taken down quietly. How To Complete – You will need to complete the following several quests, all the quests are present on Lesbos Island. Also a bunch of fetch quests are super fast to do, so it's easy XP. Press J to jump to the feed. This has been said many times but probably not enough. © Valve Corporation. Do they just disapear from your quest list. I've stuck to exploring, side and story missions and I've done like two choice quest and one timer. You end up completing them by accident by just naturally playing the game. I've completed all the main story arcs, and have around 90 hours in the game, and still haven't completed many side quests. I am referring to the war contracts. You will see why later. As many others have said as long as you just do the side quests with golden question marks you should be fine. Stuff like running 200m to deliver a message and it's completed. I’m not saying focus on doing them but just pick them up from boards. I also ended up not exploring anywhere until it was relevant to a main questline, which meant I got to see cool new and interesting places the whole time playing.

They just disappear off your quest list. Anything greater than 3 levels above will require you to not be seen. I started it after Black Friday and really only feel there’s a little bit of a grind in the beginning but even then it’s just showing you around the game’s systems. If I’m wrong somewhere, feel free to correct me as I just got the game and might not be completely correct. What happens if you don't complete them in time. I heard some people saying bounties are useless, and some saying they are good opportunities for XP because they get completed automatically as the story goes on. Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is massive, full of hundreds of optional quests for players to uncover and complete. The trickiest fights in Assassin's Creed Odyssey for PS4, Xbox One, and PC focus on several supernatural creatures: Here's how you can encounter them. I only did side quests with the gold !. Fun game, not my favorite entry in the series. I finished the story and all achievements on ps4 and ended at about level 61.

Also bounties and taking down cultists is a great way to level up. After you get off the first island you can easily do just the story and side quests and avoid a lot of the “hourglass” side quests. I've never actually checked, but I'm guessing they must do. I heard there are many different endings. Due to the level scaling mechanic they are at least always relevant and keep you levelling up often. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? Check out the walkthrough & guide for each Episode from the link below! They are just generic quests with no story ..right.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. One thing I highly recommend is don’t skimp out on contracts. Unless I'm totally missing something obvious. Some areas have a mini questline going on that usually leads to revealing a cultist of Kosmos or you can do quests for some major side characters you meet (like sokrates!) sidequests. I’m confused by this, are there certain bounties I should look to accept? In AC Origins, in the Quest screen, one of the options was to see which quests you have completed. Usually some of them are kill x pirates, spartans, whatever and you will finish some of them accidentally. This Assassin's Creed Odyssey Side Quest Guide will tell you everything you need to know about the new Side Quests including region, rewards and any choices and consequences involved. but otherwise they can be pretty similar. A lot of the yellow side quests are quite engaging and enjoyable, and some of them even have arcs that span several quests and have a nice beginning, middle, and end; almost like a mini "main" story self-contained. and others you can still complete but with less rewards. It kills the immersion as well, I think. A lot of the side quests have interesting stories. What happens if you don't complete them in time. But you know when some people expect a straight rush of a campaign in an open-world game, things get exaggerated by a mile and you end up with the hate bandwagon. There is no need for list like that in Odyssey. If your not the stealthiest fucker, I suggest doing support quests or side quests to level up quicker. Unless I'm totally missing something obvious. Viper. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - General Discussions. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Completeing locations works too. Some quests are engaging but others are sadly tedious. Hi there TheCosmicBob, I can certainly relay this request for a completed quest list in Assassin's Creed Odyssey to the development team. Most of them will just be kill 10 archers, kill 3 strategoi, destroy 5 ships, kill nation leaders, or win conquest battles. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.