Ever wanted some body spray, but either couldn't find that special scent, or couldn't afford it? You can get these at your local organic market. Recipes, scented with flowers and citrus and earth, How To Create Your Own Essential Oil Fragrance Blends. Change ). Thanks to your article now I can make my own body sprays the way I want them.

There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Ingredients. I believe the The cover fx spray is alcohol free and have heard it works well, I use Blue Marble Sealer Spray from Camera Ready Cosmetics it’s a water based setting spray, Thanks!

Carrier oils are used to dilute the essential oils and help “carry” them into the skin. Mix 3 of your desired essential oil with ½ teaspoon of olive oil (or any other skin-safe oil), and put a dab of it on your inner elbow. More Articles. Last Updated: October 27, 2020

Look for something that says HDPE, #1, or #2 on the bottom. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Follow All of Everything on WordPress.com, PLASTIC is toxic: 10 Creative Ways to Cut Back, DIY Beauty: All-Natural Exfoliating Scrub, 2 tablespoons of base oil (sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, or apricot kernel oil), 2.5 tablespoons of water (distilled water or rose water). For a twist, use 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) of rose hydrosol instead of water.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. bottle of body spray (without alcohol): Lavender Lime Body Spray: 2 Tbsp vodka or distilled water; 3 drops lavender essential oil; 8 drops lime essential oil; 1 drop rosemary (optional) So, with all these homemade recipes, you can kind of get a sense of how homemade body mists are created. If you like that, go for it as the glitter will not alter the scent of the body spray as you make it into solid perfume. I have very dry skin and I’m struggling to find a good setting spray with no fragrance and no alcohol in them. 190 proof vodka or 91% isopropyl alcohol, 24 drops essential oil or oil blend of your choice.

Once you have all your ingredients mixed, pour them into a spray bottle and you’re ready to go!

How to Make Perfume Without Alcohol. Always on the go?

Fill remainder of bottle with a hydrosol (for added fragrance) or witch hazel extract (for a neutral option).

Body spray recipe #2: Comforting.

For a softer solid perfume, use more petroleum jelly than beeswax. If no irritation occurs, then you can safely use the essential oil. You can make a variety of body sprays at home using a few simple ingredients. Alcohol-based body spray turn your skin acidic, making it less attractive to bacteria.

You can customize your scent by adding essential oils, other perfumes/body sprays, or extracts. 1 oz.

Don't get scented petroleum jelly, or the scent may be altered. However, Alcohol based body spray are not the only solution, you can still keep bad body odour at bay, without causing any damage to your skin. I haven’t tried them yet, but I can’t wait to test them out.

References I am happy that you have learned a lot from my blog. Master Life with wikiHow Pro Expert Videos.

You can also go simple and use just one essential oil instead of making a blend. As a teenager, I collected bottles of perfume and reveled in the transformative magic that aroma inspires. Tested. This is an easy natural body spray that helps deodorize and freshen your body. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time.

Natural Body Care,

Avoid using glitter. If you can't find one, a high-quality plastic bottle will do. Yes, it would, however it may not be natural, a major selling point of essential oils, and it will not have the same homeopathic qualities.

Essential oil can irritate your skin in too high concentrations. I'm gonna try. Shake again. Carrier oils are vegetable oils, such as coconut oil or avocado oil, that have been derived from the seeds, kernels, or nuts of a plant. bottle of body spray (without alcohol): So, with all these homemade recipes, you can kind of get a sense of how homemade body mists are created. You can even add some shimmer with loose eyeshadow! Creating beautiful fragrances that are perfect for you is a dreamy pursuit. But I want to try some other combinations too… like vanilla. 1 tsp argan oil (optional… I added it just because I love argan oil.

Firmer perfumes are better for warmer climates, while more petroleum jelly will result in an easier to spread, softer perfume.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is my favorite scent for the colder months.

If so, continue reading to create a fabulous solid perfume that you can take anywhere! This article has been viewed 24,233 times.

These methods also work with most colognes and men's body spray.

With just a few simple ingredients, you can make homemade disinfectant spray for your home.. DIY disinfectant spray. Make body mist last longer on your skin by preparing your skin properly before you spray. Popular colors are white or bronze, but you can use any color you want. These essential oil kits are a wonderful way to get started. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. They are only about $2.00! Watch your mixture as it cooks to prevent spills, fire, or boil-overs.

Spritz on skin or hair as desired, shaking well before each use. Spray and test the concentration and adjust, if needed.

When I learned the truth about commercial perfumes and body sprays, I was heartbroken. Otherwise you will get a block of scented beeswax.

Another way to make a body spray is to mix together 2 tablespoons distilled water, 1 tablespoon of witch hazel, 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin, and 15-20 drops of essential oil.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

Store your body mist in a dark glass spray bottle. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. I’ll definitely look into that one, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MakeupAddiction community. Like strokes of color on a canvas, it's fun to have a variety of scents to layer while blending, including several top, middle, and bottom notes. 17 thoughts on “Alcohol-Free Body Spray ... Can I use distilled water every time I make my body spray perfumes, can I pour how many drops or spoons.

It has a yummy nutty smell, but may mess with the smell you’re going for. Keep stirring while it boils for even scent distribution.

Make as many as you like!

Soft honeyed amber, light fruity florals, and spicy evergreen woods set the mood each morning before I adventured out into the world. https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2020/01/21/all-about-essential-oils/, http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/diy/diy-grapefruit-lavender-body-spray/, http://happyhealthymama.com/diy-body-spray-with-essential-oils.html, http://livesimply.me/2015/06/03/diy-rose-moisturizing-spray-toner-or-skin-freshener/, http://yankeehomestead.com/plastic-bottles-safe-essential-oils/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ioSFETbus4, Preparare uno Spray per il Corpo Profumato, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow.