This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Thank you so much for sharing your ides, much appreciated Based on your perfume recipe, can you please advise how long the perfume will last? Most store bought perfumes and spritzes give me a hellaheadache…. I loooove this.

This involves some basic math but we know it’s not always as easy as it sounds… 10% in alcohol means you will dilute 1g of your ingredient or composition (pure) and add 9g of alcohol (so the total is 10g). Unfortunately that's a possibility. I went there.). To start off with standard scent strips will do just fine.

I was dropped on the high... Hey, friends. i wonder if these particular essential oils would stain clothing? To be an experte perfumiste, you have to know how long each scent lasts to really mix up something that works like traditional perfume. Put your bottle in a dark place, preferably somewhere you won't be tempted to look, and wait. What about alcohol and distilled water? These are lean in closer perfumes as opposed to the heady fill the room type – especially amazing if you areheadache prone like me. You should avoid adding leaves and stem etc. Here are some ideas: Woodsy: Cedarwood, Pine, Sandalwood

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Marie Antoinette was a straight up flower. Please use your discretion, based on your own research, when making homemade products. Fruity: Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot Any recommendations? Love this and can’t wait to try it!

Step 3: Add the Alcohol. Hey Alexa, The author of the perfume post, Christina, doesn’t care for alcohol on her skin since it can dry the skin out very easily. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I think it would create a lovely perfume! If you are not a professional fragrance maker but are more advanced with blending techniques, you’ll be limited on where to find reliable sources. And water (and the oils) didn’t last very long. Roll on or spray (depending on your bottle of choice). Sugary: Amber, Vanilla, Do y'all remember ZOMG Smells from when we talked about them last fall? Don't shake yet! Join our online perfumery course and learn these techniques following our videos and tutorials. They're more risky if used neat on the skin, but even in a 1:2 or 1:3 dilution, I'd exercise caution. We’ve put together ingredient sets including high quality ingredients – both natural and molecules – and sourced from Grasse and from all around the world.