The ones under my ‘shop’ banner are the ones I use with all my recipes and are highly recommended . .

High protein cereal recipe that is grain-free.

However, store-bought cereal might contain lots of added sugar and other unhealthy elements. Here’s how to make protein cereal in 30 seconds or less. Just one bowl and five minutes are needed to whip up these healthy chewy no bake protein cereal bars using just four ingredients! Top with the protein milk mixture. I also REALLY want to have my core taste testers there to ensure every recipe is going to be delicious.

However, I wanted to give them more staying power so I did just that…. Nutrition Refined | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy | Disclaimers | Affiliate Disclosure. In this recipe, I’m using a vanilla whey protein isolate powder from Earth Nutri.

Bars should be kept refrigerated for best texture. Love the freezer for working its magic on healthy treats! Thanks- The texture is really amazing straight out of the fridge or thawed from the freezer! Start by taking our FREE Live Lean Body Quiz to get access to the best program specific to your goals! It’s sweetened with a delicious tasting, all natural, plant based sweetener called stevia, and contains no nasty chemicals. I waste so much time on there! I’m craving some friend time, family time and mum’s cooking and washing.

I am a total protein noob and need all the help I can get! And those cereal bars look unbelievabl-! Oh man. Make these healthy 4 Ingredient No Bake Protein Cereal Bars and seriously-. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. Breakfast- Vanilla Cake Batter Oatmeal | Lunch- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad with extra onion rings on the side/ Friend ate the Mexican Chicken Salad | Dinner- Local grill en route home- Basic grilled burger with chipotle aioli and pepper jack cheese.

Copying and/or pasting full recipes and pictures to social media or personal blogs is strictly prohibited. So as mentioned earlier in the post, after polishing off this batch of 3 ingredient no bake cereal bars, I wanted to make the same but with a protein punch. (Yes, officer, a food blogger is a real thing…). Thanks for stopping by The Big Man’s World ®. Well, I was owned by that salad because it’s had to eat so much avocado in addition to all the other things on top of that bad boy. Hi from LAX.

HACK! Your email address will not be published. The goal is to fill yourself up, not eat cereal that is marketed as low calorie. The first thing I did was buy a suitcase (and go online to pay for excess baggage) and stock up on some necessities from Amazon. So as I see it you are on the look for a) packers and b) recipe testers. I’ve been thinking about getting another amaller freezer because I don’t seem to have enough room in mine! As a bonus, they’re easy to make and come together in no time! Eating healthy cereal for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Add 1/3 cup of grain free paleo friendly cereal or granola to a bowl. Hi Kate! Final point is to add stevia if you like your cereals sweeter (or honey along with your milk). The perfect grab and go snack or sweet treat, these 4 ingredient no bake cereal bars are naturally gluten free, vegan and oil free! Looks so yummy , You have now given me no excuse to not start buying protein powder! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Tip: Dissolve the protein powder first – don’t just dump the protein over the top – or you’ll wind up with a clumpy mess in your cereal bowl.

I am a procrastinator with everything- cleaning cooking, working out…whatever it is that I’m supposed to be doing, I’m going to find 5 other things to do instead. They are similar to rice crispy treats in terms of taste and texture but unlike the traditional inspiration, they contain NO butter, oil, margarine or marshmallows!