The only direct way to access this rugged region of Idaho is a daring flight through steep canyons on a bush plane or a harrowing jet boat journey through Class 5 whitewater rapids on the Salmon River, also known as The River of No Return. Netflix and third parties use cookies (why?). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 1954 western classic filmed in Canada starring Marilyn Monroe and Robert Mitchum. The World's #1 Nonfiction Media Company.

Felling a massive dead tree puts Ron and Wes at risk from widow makers crashing from above. A predatory bear stalks a homestead forcing the rancher to aggressively protect himself and his cattle. 41 min | TV-PG | Premiered 10/21/2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Travelling or based outside United States? This review is for the 20th Century Fox entertainment DVD. A violent storm forces bush pilots to make an emergency landing. As a storm bears down, scrambling to re-roof the barn, Pete takes a potentially catastrophic fall. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Great show and great trips. but they have remained in my memory because I really enjoyed them back then, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 30, 2016. This is the river now caled the Salmon River in central Idaho that stopped the Lewis and Clark expedition and caused them to vere many miles off their course and take a more northerly route around this raging river. A rafter goes overboard and a jetboat captain springs into action. The series first aired on October 6, 2019. Please sign in with your TV provider to watch this episode and other great programs. A first look at the new season of Alaska: The Last Frontier and the new series River of No Return. I went on a guided trip by Ens and had a blast. She was sensitive, emotional and it did not seen like she was acting, but just being real. Select the department you want to search in. Sunday 9:00 PM et/pt on Discovery.

I live in the state and had no idea about this area of our beautiful state! Stellan Skarsgård also played smart troubled men in Lars von Trier's "Nymphomaniac" and Marvel's "The Avengers.". About the Show. I just got this movie in Blu-ray, & am glad that I did. Definitely worth the watch! In the most unforgiving frontier in North America, there are only a handful of pilots fearless enough to fly through the country's deepest canyons mixed with razor-peaked mountain ranges and inclement weather. You can change (your cookie preferences); by clicking accept, you accept all cookies. Overall I am really glad I got this real nice copy of a movie I have liked for a very long time now. Atz Lee and Eiven travel to "Terrible Island" to hunt deer. You can also watch River of No Return on demand atPhilo, Amazon, Hulu, Vudu, FuboTV, Google Play, iTunes, Discovery online. With his two friends, a video-game-obsessed young man finds himself in a strange version of Tokyo where they must compete in dangerous games to survive. I am temporarily listening through just my tv speakers, so no high tech audio system analysis here although it sounded ok to me. Fall arrives and the Kilchers scramble to finish their winter preparations. River of No Return Official Site. Recomended to Mitch/Monroe fans and lovers of a good adventure (personally I could have done with just little bit less of MM singing, but hey...she looks great throughout). Browse the latest Disney+ from with Yidio! Ranch Caretaker Aubrey tends to her pregnant mare during a risky delivery. Learn more about our use of cookies and information. Season 1 • Episode 3. The film is an exciting western (sort of) adventure with Mitchum and Monroe on top form (Monroe seemed happiest on the location filming, particularly with the very good Tommy Rettig as mitchum's son, in the studio scenes she seems less at ease.). The two had met on at least one occasion during the mid 1940's. Watch River of No Return: Season 1 Roaring Back to Life on DIRECTV. Select the department you want to search in. Cloud DVR with no storage limits. Please sign in with your TV provider to watch this episode and other great programs. Video availability outside of United States varies. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2013.

Available Full Episodes. With dangerous rocks exposed by low water, Buck must hit high speeds to keep his jetboat out of harm's way; landing solo on a narrow airstrip tests Katie as a pilot; Aubrey plays matchmaker between her reluctant mare and a stud donkey. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2016.

Watch More Full Episodes from These Networks.

It is a simple love story: love of a father for his son, love of a show girl with very little in her future for someone that promises her the world, and the love that spings from a trip down the river of no return.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Watch Now. As the winter ice thaws, Idaho's River of No Return flows, and the people living on its violent shores navigate the raging spring rapids. Otto's sense of humor and ingenuity inspire his family and neighbors.

“River of No Return” was a 1954 Western Directed by Otto Preminger, starring Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, Rory Calhoun and Tommy Rettig who I remember best as Jeff in the CBS's Lassie television series, from 1954 to 1957. I must admit I am a sucker for trailers. TVGuide has every full episode so you can stay-up-to-date and watch your favorite show River Of No Return anytime, anywhere. It was filmed in the beautiful Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada which helped the impressive cinematography tremendously. River of No Return is available for streaming on the Discovery website, both individual episodes and full seasons.

So much more enjoyable to watch now. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. 6 accounts per household included. River of No Return is a series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (6 episodes). In the Frank Church Wilderness, the only means of transport and accessing supplies are by way of the largest un-dammed river in North America, the Salmon River, commonly referred to as "The River of No Return." Watch trailers & learn more. With the rapids raging, Buck trains a new jetboat captain his 8-year old son Dax. By clicking accept, you accept the use of all cookies and your information for the purposes mentioned above. River of No Return premieres Sunday, October 6 at 9 pm ET / PT on Discovery Channel. The small community hustles to work so they can survive another season in this rugged and dangerous backcountry. Sign in to see videos available to you.

An excellent transfer of the Scope film (bars top and bottom-are Fox mending their ways? Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2015. Start a Free Trial to watch River of No Return on YouTube TV (and cancel anytime).

The series first aired on October 6, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2018, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Like night & day. Video availability outside of United States varies. When a rafter goes overboard, a legendary jetboat captain springs into action to save the man before the river's rapids claim another victim. The Kilchers fish for the hundreds of pounds needed over the winter. Starting Oct. 6, Ogden native Aubrey Barton, 24, and the handful of homesteaders who live in the vast Frank Church Wilderness year-round will be featured on the Discovery Channel’s new series, "River of No Return." Our family lives on the little salmon river on the edge of where this was filmed. Fantastic Show - As Residents We Loved it, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. What a world of difference compared to my {2} dvd copies.