Your email address will not be published. Buy something older and more affordable. Michelle Ferreri licensed in PA and NJ only - Philadelphia, PA. Dorothy Walsh Ripka licensed in OH, IL, MO, KY and TX only. With your income, you are paying way too much on a car. You could also use a shared checking account like this one (http://www.mediate.com/articles/if_they_can_do_parenting_plans.cfm) that provides a form of accountability both to the parents and the courts while providing for the children’s needs. So, you change your life to get your expenses down.

All rights reserved. After every meal, I have to sweep under the table and wipe down the table and chair, which he had been touching with his disgusting hands. I have no job and no support.

How am I supposed to respond to this?

Q. There's no reason to be paying that much for car insurance unless you are a poor-risk driver, and that's your doing. I would like to say Is that 2000 after taxes?

Q. I work remote, so i fly to and from work every 2 weeks.. 2×2’s. My apartment rent is 950 Electric is 80-90 a month My car is 455 a month My car insurance is 230 a month My renters insurance is 30 a month Gas is 200 a month Grocery's is 200 a month How can I afford to pay child support if I can barley afford to live as it is being single.

If you think you need additional help, you can mention it to human resources (since this is the kind of dynamic that falls under their purview and you might be able to get some institutional support), but otherwise I’d recommend something like this: “I appreciated your apology about the ‘maternal’ remark, but I’m still finding it hard to move past it. I am in the same boat 100%. Now my child is going to need some major dental work that neither parent can afford now. I try to keep my boundaries, but I feel like I am putting my finger in a leaky dam. I am healthy and able to do everything I want to do. I wish I can become a dead beat like her but the courts will hold me to an earning capacity. You created a child from choice and now you have to live with the consequences of that decision. This booklet provides basic information about how child support is set, collected and changed. Alright so my girlfriend and I were together for about a month. I can’t live the rest of my life nervous to be around my husband. It doesn’t start a countdown clock toward perfect absolution or set a deadline you have to meet—it’s the start, not the end, of repairing. Now I am at the level where she doesn’t have a job and says she’s gonna get one and saying after she will not need me. Daniel Mallory Ortberg: Good morning, everyone! I adore my children; they are everything to me. My In-Laws Have Already Named My Unborn Child. Who uses $2,000 a month on two kids when the other parent already pays for their food half the week, all of their clothes and supplies, and lessons on top of it? Where we’d been a great team before, suddenly I felt myself quick to anger, quick to give the silent treatment, and quick to jealousy when I saw him treating other female co-workers as more than mere mother figures. We now have four children and three of them have special needs. My exwife is college educated but doesn’t work, her bf was taking care of her until he lost his job. IF YOU ARE A MAN, YOU WILL NEVER BE TREATED FAIRLY IN A FAMILY COURT! When it comes to Molly, I wonder if there’s an opportunity for gently disengaging some of the time.

The goal is just to not have to listen to her go on about your mother, and as long as you’re getting off the phone in time, that counts as a success. He also had sex multiple times with a woman he was treating for depression. Ms. Miller also participated in UNC’s Legal Assistance Clinic whereby she helped represent indigent clients obtain legal counsel primarily in the area of domestic relations. Gas is 200 a month - See the car suggestion.

On your income, if you had no other installment debt and you were trying to buy a house, a lender would allow you a car payment of no more than $160 a month. Your father is no longer a psychiatric nurse and there is no immediate danger to any vulnerable patients, so your only moral duty at present is to give yourself some time and space to process this shocking, sudden news. New cars will get you to work every day and are better in the long run because of the warranty.