There's a link to a video below. Everyone was looking

"I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)" is a song written with music by Annette Tucker and lyrics by Nancie Mantz, which was recorded in late 1966 by the garage rock band The Electric Prunes. . We made love by the ocean as the waves crashed around you In 1999 the band reformed, by 2001 the members resumed recording and touring and are still currently active. Last night I had a dream I had a dream last night Last night I had a dream I had a dream last night Last night I had a dream Everything was black and white And it smelled like gasoline We stood in the corner And I held you tight I kissed your mouth Till my head got light Last night when I had a dream. Feeling mean Begging for change to get home, or at least San Francisco, let's

GEM you are a GEM! She was a gift just like you.

After a period in which they had little control over their music, they disbanded for 30 years. I even thought I had a chance with you What’s a good song to send to my sister after I did something that accidentally hurt her?

Last night when I had a dream. I remember the track, but I can't remember what it's called either! Sunsets never were so bright, and the skies, never so blue Last night I had a dream It was also the lead track of the band's debut album, and became more widely known as the opening track on the influential Nuggets compilation of garage rock and early psychedelic music, released in 1972. When I think of what I had (I had) I had (I had) it's bad. I can't remember the name of the song, but it is off of the Romeo and Julliet sound track. I thought I´d hum it all night

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Released as the band's second single, it reached # 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 and # 49 in the UK in 1967. Still have questions? I dreamt I was having nocturnal emissions... then woke up and discovered it was just a wet dream. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. [Verse 2] You said, "Honey, can you tell me what you name is?" Does the Taylor Swift song 'Cardigan' sounds like 'Wires' by Athlete? I think the next line is 'I had the same dream'. I had a dream last night Birds were flying left and right Everyone was looking for something to do I even …

Drove out to see Las Vegas

when I told them my dream

“Jamie All Over” was never on a CD, and we wanted people to hear it. Be California's best And as I recall the rest will just follow. I said, "You know what my name is.". I had a dream last night

from that kind of scene I kissed your mouth Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

Think you know music? t goin? The title is a pun on having "too much (alcohol) to drink": its lyrics describe how the singer has woken from dreaming about an ex-lover. "I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) Lyrics." In 2005, Kid Named Chicago merged with another Tallahassee-based band Defining Moment to form Mayday Parade. If I roll over when it's over, I'll take this Cali sunrise with me

Hey, please don't tell me that I'm dreaming Everything was black and white I dreamed we all were alright. That would probably be The Butthole Surfers (Whatever) I Had A Dream It's on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack. more », FAVORITE All of the players were playing together.

Last night when I had You opened up into my arms, and we laughed as I held you

Last night when I had a dream, I had a dream last night Web. What a lovely dream it was. We stood in the corner Last night you were a dream.

La la la la la la la la la I had a chance with you La la la la la la la la la, I had a dream last night What a lovely dream it was Last night when I had a dream, I had a dream last night Well, well, I got a feeling' (I had a dream) Things ain? Why did everybody laugh Birds were flying left and right Down and to the left. [Chorus]

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Happy in a land of Oz. The lyrics "I had a dream last night"? There is a trance / dance / electro song where a female vocalist says "I had a dream last night". I had a dream last night we drove out to see Las Vegas, we lost

The band is also recognized for the song "Kyrie Eleison," which was featured on the soundtrack of Easy Rider. La la la la la la I guess they all were so far Last night I had a dream Last night I had the strangest dream I ever dreamed before I dreamed the world had all agreed To put an end to war I dreamed I saw a mighty room The room was filled with men And the paper they were signing said They'd never fight again And when the papers all were signed And a million copies made They all joined hands and bowed their heads And wake up with the fondest memories, memories We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Unforgettable because When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you The band performed its 1966 hit song "I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)" on American Bandstand. [Chorus] If you listen to the whole CD you will find it, plus, there are some other Jems on there. Jamie All Over Lyrics: I had a dream last night we drove out to see Las Vegas, we lost / Ourselves in the bright lights, I wish you could have seen us / Begging for change to get home, or at least San And as I recall the rest will just follow Test your MusicIQ here! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Had a dream last night (he's coming home) Had a dream last night (he's coming home) Now I feel so sad (so sad) So sad (so sad) so sad. I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/7357040/The+Electric+Prunes. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Birds were flying left and right [Verse 1] Happy in a land of Oz.

I even thought I had a chance with you And it smelled like gasoline In the dream I had last night And everyone that you know was in my dream Sunsets never were so bright, and the skies, never so blue You opened up into my arms, and we laughed as I held you And all of the heavies were light as a feather