We can make a negative form of "might have" with "not": we believe it is possible that the action did not happen, but it is also possible that it did. 'cap': true

Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous?

Emphasis is on who will do the action more than on the action.). { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, with the descripter "already" dangling at the end is used by speakers of English as a second language or from that style of speaking. Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site web. Free Grammar Check All the grammar you need to succeed in life™ - Explore our world of Grammar with FREE grammar & spell checkers, eBooks , articles, tutorials, vocabulary games and more!

UsingEnglish.com is partnering with Gymglish to give you a free one-month trial of this online English training course. Over the last several months, when factories, offices, restaurants and other places of social gathering have been (intermittently) shut, people’s creativity has taken all sorts of unexpected directions. partner: "uarus31" Last 50 years

{ bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, This pattern is not the same as the present perfect or past perfect. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, Copyright © 2010-2020 Really-Learn-English.com. Return { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, Present perfect simple (I have done) or Past Simple (I did). googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "british-grammar"); {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, I’ve never talked to him.

{ bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, The “had done” form (or past perfect) is one of the least used tenses in English. {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]] } }, You’ve done this type of exercices many times before. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, I would choose a. PS: On the other hand, some say "I am done my homework" and it sounds fine to native speakers.

(I don’t have one).