Look no further than Polar Ice Company. Took a chance and WOW! We can fit them into a standard size elevator and they'll fit into just about any office building. $35.00. We hand scoop ice cream at your event out of our branded Ben & Jerry's™ catering carts. If we need to serve more guests or bring more flavors for your party, we can bring more carts! Meet the... 1 hr. We offer Blue Bunny Ice Cream at affordable pricing. Are you looking for affordable ice cream cart rentals in Shelby Twp., and surrounding areas? AWESOME! Explore. Thank you Joey and Detroit Metro crew for making my daughter's grad party this weekend an awesome event!

All orders are to be placed a week before an event. Book a Cart for your Next Event. Hiding in Plain Site, Dessert Storm is ready to deliver its payload of... 1 hr. All of our carts are fully self contained. Here is the definitive list of ice cream truck rentals near your location as rated by your neighborhood community. Call us to find out more about our ice cream cart rental services. I decided at the very last minute to have an ice cream cart for my event. Handyman Services. Log in. Call us at 586-254-1030 for further details. All Ice Cream Cart Rentals require an ice cream purchase and include: More information about each Ice Cream Cart Rental: 5410 Port Royal Rd, Whether a company picnic, corporate event, school event, birthday party or wedding, an ice cream truck rental or ice cream cart rental from Ice Cream on Wheels will make all of your guests happy. 35 US dollars. The Brain Freeze. Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bar 24ct ($30.00/Box), Good Humor Giant Vanilla Sandwich 24ct ($22.00/Box), Popsicle Big Stick Red White & Blue 24ct ($20.00/Box). Book Now. We have pick-up and delivery options available for your convenience. We have a large selection of ice cream carts, freezers and bikes available, to suit your every need and occasion.. 1 hr. Visit us at 47943 Van Dyke, Shelby Twp., MI 48317 to pick up your ice cream cart today! A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Push Carts. $35.

Ice Cream Cart More Info ... Add For Quote. Give us a call or order online below to book your event today! General Contractors . The large cart is perfect for all day events because you don’t have to worry about plugging it in. Want to see who made the cut? 2018 Ice Cream Price List Cheap Movers.

Call us at 586-254-1030 for further details. Springfield, VA 22151, Your favorite flavors of ice cream novelty bars or large containers for scooping. today to place an order. Your Trusted Ice Cream Cart Rental Company. You can rent our one-size ice cream cart for $75 a day with a deposit of $150.

35 US dollars. Sign up. Visit us at 47943 Van Dyke, Shelby Twp., MI 48317 to pick up your ice cream cart today! Everyone loved having the ice cream cart filled with delicious treats, it was easy and convenient for me and most importantly, my daughter had the best time! Delivery is subject to availability. Electricians. Bubble Gum. Ice cream cart can already be frozen upon request otherwise just plug it in after it arrives and ice cold temperatures will be reached very quickly. Detroit Metro Ice Cream was a great addition to our event and very easy to work with, I highly recommend them … Ethernet Wiring Services. We have a huge selection of Good Humor® and Popsicle® frozen treats that your guests will LOVE! When you want the job done right you get the right equipment. You can rent our one-size ice cream cart for $75 a day with a deposit of $150. Book Now. $225.00 Ice Cream/Water Ice Cart Rentals (Dry ice not included) More Info ... Add For Quote. Dessert Storm. $35.00. Learn more. An ice cream social would be a memorable event for your friends, family, guests, employees and customers. Soft-Serve Ice Cream Machine. Ice Cream Cart Rentals in NY, NYC, NJ, CT, Long Island and we deliver. Detroit Metro Ice Cream was a great addition to our event and very easy to work with, I highly recommend them and I'm sure we will be using them for future events! Ice cream cart rentals serve as a sweet addition to any event. The large cart is perfect for all day events because you don’t have to worry about plugging it in. We specialize in making your party one to remember! Rent one of our famous Good Humor Ice Cream Carts. House Cleaning Services. Ice Cream Trucks. Whether it's a graduation party, wedding or special events count on us for your ice cream cart rental needs. Click The Button Above To Check Out Our 2018 Price List.

GIVE US A CALL TODAY! Join as a pro. Renting an ice cream cart and adding fun to your get-together has never been easier! The wide ice cream flavors selection will help you serve your guests the fine quality products, which suit everyone’s taste!. Would absolutely use them again & highly recommend them for any event in which you need equipment! Delivery is subject to availability.

Ice cream cart rentals serve as a sweet addition to any event. Serving Shelby Township, MI and the Surrounding Areas. DISCOUNT PRICING ON ALL CORPORATE RENTALS! We have pick-up and delivery options available for your convenience. $35. Customer service is our #1 PRIORITY and its shows in our rave reviews! They were extremely customer focused, competitive pricing, on time, and all around great experience. Everyone loved having the ice cream cart filled with delicious treats, it was easy and convenient for me and most importantly, my daughter had the best time! Home. Upon request you can rent our ice cream cart with an amazing variety of ice cream bars, ice cream sandwiches, crunch bars & a variety of frozen ice pops. Choose from an ice cream truck or ice cream cart delivery.