Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Channel catfish are stocked regularly and fed daily... Small located located within Colonel Francis Beatty Park.

The restroom is super close to the playground too which is very convenient. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Beautiful trees and small grassy areas to sit on. Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company.

Love taking my dogs for a walk in the park there.

Only park in Reno with shade in the middle of summer. (The first hole was behind the bathroom, which was hard to locate at first, but it was easy finding tees after that). A very pleasant park with grass and trees and a beautiful rose garden. shallow..." Hopkins Pond, "I was fishing on Lake Eve today and I was just throwing a weighted jig with a "garbanzo bean" or..." Lake Eve, "Troll roadrunners,turbo tails,beetle spins,with and without a live minnow or drift different angles..." Lake David. The only bad part is one piece of equipment isn't safe. Make sure that your kids don't try to ride/sit/stand on the middle piece of the see saw. There's also bike trails, fields, and playgrounds so everyone can find something they'll love there. There was a small trash problem though. We were in the area and decided to check out this park! Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Call to Schedule Tour!

It is well set back from the road and very peaceful. Fish attractors are marked with buoys. Most of the bank is clear of brush, and a universally accessible, concrete walkway encircles the 6-acre lake. Nestled in the southeast corner of Cranbrook and filled with towering pines, there is plenty of open space, picnic benches, a horseshoe pit, and children's play equipment. Excellent park for playing disk golf, if you bring your own disk. My nephew decided to play incorrectly on the 4 person see saw piece and his foot got scraped up pretty bad. This is a great park. This park is kinda far from me but I will definitely make the trip out here for the nibblings.

The playground is also huge.

Idlewild Park General Information 55 acres and is located at the intersection of Harbor Lights Road and Lakeview Drive. Small pond and stream located within Idlewild Road Park.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Actually a nice  park with plenty of nature, not the pretty scenery type parks that EVERYONE loves to go and take pictures at during the day.