I'm not sure if I'm the only one on earth who's like this, but my design style is always changing. Get two small bookshelves from Target ($18 each) and a big butcher block desk top or a counter top from IKEA, then you can create this unique, functional and decorative desk for your home. Your email address will not be published. Cactus lamp?

at 7:05 pm Wow.

This Ikea MALM hack from mercedes.doczi on Instagram looks especially good when teamed up with some black and red accessories. A final addition of a strip of wood across the bottom is a small tweak that actually transforms the look of the dresser brilliantly. Great ideas for every room such as IKEA hack bed, desk, dressers, kitchen islands, and more! He blogs for The Big Lead, and often has to be in front of the TV for work. It’s so easy to do this and there are so many stencils out there to choose from, it’s a really good way to hack the MALM! The creators at Grey House Studio (who have loads of great ideas!) Mirrors are always a great way to add some instant elegance, reflected light and an illusion of space and this Ikea MALM hack from homeartstickers on Etsy takes the MALM dresser to another level. First… yes… this Bleached Wood Beauty of a Console is from IKEA and, The Scandinavian Style is a huge thing on the Home Decor Scene and I am loving how, Do you love the look of expensive bookcases… the kind that you feel as though you are in a wonderful Library? Ginawohnen on Instagram has simply fitted four MALM dressers back to back and put a worktop on top to create this kitchen island. It could not be simpler and more fabulous.

I think you could make anything look good with this classic trees wallpaper from Cole & Son. , 33 Ikea Kallax Hacks For Really Small Budgets, 19 Ikea Billy Hacks that are Bold and Beautiful, 17 Awesome Ikea Malm Hacks that will Make your Day, 39 Ikea Hacks that are Simple and Super Stylish. This MALM chest of drawers has had a stylish relief panel applied in the same colour and then some oversize wooden knobs added. Some DIY IKEA desk hacks and other related set up tips, Ikea items used: - Bergstena Kitchen Worktops - Alex Storage Unit - Alex Drawer unit on castors - Alex drop file drawer unit x 2 - Besta frame, white 1. When you visit the, I have seen many IKEA Play Kitchens hacked and each one of them is something special… but I feel in love with this imaginative creation over at. A touch of gold always adds an element of elegance and this is such an easy way to transform the MALM.

The fact that the TV is sitting down a level from the dresser next to it helps it not stand out so much, which is an eternal struggle we all feel with televisions! The Ikea MALM gives us a great blank canvas that we can customise in so many different ways.