I have been using this foundation in shade 5.5 for over 12 months after trying through QVC absolutely love it is all I can say, This sat in my pores even when using with beyond veil and the satin primer. Offer valid for a limited time only. I have been disappointed every time I’ve tried a different brand of foundation/concealer after using skin base. I have dry and more mature skin, but this doesn't make it crepey or scaly and lasts all day at work. Providing perfect, streak-free coverage, its vitamin-rich, buildable formula conditions and softens skin, whilst concealing imperfections and smoothening your complexion for a picture-perfect make-up base. I am fair and would describe my skin as normal to dry, so I purchase the 3.5. 100% recommend this product! item is in your basket Illamasqua Skin Base is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $42.86 and contains 1 oz. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. Meaning I do not have to touch up my makeup during the day. This foundation sits smooth and fresh on my skin and even with a small amount you can create a flawless look.

Thank you for your support! Really lightweight even coverage and easy to apply . This concealer, containing pro-vitamin B5, will help the moisture balance of the skin, allowing it to become softer, smoother and more elastic.

Good product and coverage but you have no idea when this pen will run out. Apply direct from the new Concealer Pen metal tip for a cooling effect, which reduces the look of under-eye puffiness. There are currently no items in your basket. Get Free Next Day Delivery on all UK orders when you spend £50 or more! For more information on this and how to manage your cookies click here. Our award-winning Skin Base Foundation is the go-to choice to create a flawless complexion every day.

We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. I have just purchased several samples of the Skin Base Foundation to find my correct shade.

Illamasqua Skin Base is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $42.86 and contains 1 oz. Illamasqua Skin Base is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $42.86 and contains 1 oz. ($42.86 per ounce). Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate,Parfum (Fragrance) [+/- May Contain: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide)]. Up to $300+ gift card with $250+ purchase (double GC w/apparel and shoe or handbag purchase) w/code. The Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation has the best even, full, yet lightweight coverage I have ever experienced with Foundation. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Looked dewy and product went far

Due to my poor blood circulation I have dark circles, first I correct them with the “Emerge” cream pigment (its peach tone is perfect for dark circles), then I cover it with the makeup base to unify all the color of my skin and with this concealer (Light 2 tone, since my skin is clear) I give the touch and final coverage I need for that area in addition to the T zone of my face. Aged 58, I bought this when it was on an offer price to give it ago, I really like it, it give the right amount of coverage without feeling like it was caked on. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Very happy with this product.

Sign up to our newsletters and receive the latest exclusive discount and deals, 25% off this Singles' Day | 3 for 2 on Beyond Collection | Select a free Brush when you spend £40. This is the best foundation ever , I have definitely used a few !!! ($42.86 per ounce). Inspired by the cult Asian market Beauty Balm creams, Skin Base Foundation has a innovative and refined formula.

Love how buildable it is, for a light coverage to a heavier makeup look- totally flawless. Pro Tip From Illamasqua Head Of Education - Mel Barrese: For a real skin look, Skin Base is the perfect foundation. Next day delivery available on orders placed before midnight 7 days a week. Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts, How to look after your hair during winter, The best thickening shampoos for fuller hair. I probably would give 5* but the shade is just a great misunderstanding. I was glad that they did samples which both went in the bin, much cheaper than buying the foundation. It's comprised of a water-in-silicone base and contains silicone, talc, silica, parabens, mineral oil, sodium hyaluronate, titanium dioxide (in the white shade). laybuy However, recently after using Vitamin C serum for my dry/maturing skin, it now looks absolutely stunning. It is a truly remarkable product. Actual item gave great converage

I looked horrendous and went back to my old brand and problem no longer there so definitely the foundation. Providing samples is a wonderful service that Illamasqua offers. item is in your basket Illamasqua Skin Base Swatches: Wearing Skin Base 10 shade My Take: I think the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation's coverage and texture are closer to High Definition (HD) foundations out in the market today than to BB creams. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. It gives my skin a soft, velvety appearance and it hides my pores and fine lines. Our award-winning Skin Base Foundation is the go-to choice to create a flawless complexion every day. I'm incredibly fair skinned and 02 is the only foundation that'll match me straight out of the bottle.

Available in a range of shades. This lightweight, easily blendable foundation smooths, softens and conditions your skin and is  is suitable for most skin types.

It has a buildable coverage, that allows you to have the cover you want, from sheer and natural to a full, flawless base. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products?

We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Get Free Next Day Delivery on all UK orders when you spend £50 or more!

Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person.