I have hair between chin and shoulder length.

It is worth and fast dryer hair. Suite 3100, Given that it can't really handle deep layers and given that you can achieve the same spiral or loose curl look with a curling iron(by starting your curl near the root, spinning the curling iron once, and dragging the iron in that position down to the tip of your hair in the same manner as a flat iron), I'd have to say that this unit is actually less flexible than a regular curling iron.

This curler creates an almost perfect ringlette and it has lasted HOURS so far. All in all, I liked it and will use it again. Ver más detalles. A+ for this product. SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY AND LEARN TO CURL WITH YOUR FLAT IRON. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. IT'S EASY AND GREAT TO USE. After looking at reviews I thought this was the hair dryer for me, but goodness was I wrong! This thing is very heavy, super loud and made me feel like I was in a wind tunnel! Important: Ensure the opening of the curl chamber is alwasy facing towards your head. Conair is revolutionizing the way you dry and style your hair with the BC178 Spin Air Rotating Styler. Model: CD223. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The results were stunning and very pleasantly surprising. Moline, IL 61265, Cedar Rapids Office: 1030 Mt. Both named Plaintiffs in the lawsuit were injured while using the product. Conair has developed a revolutionary new way to create beautiful, shiny curls! Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is presented by VanDerGinst Law, P.C. Suite 6, Suitable for all hair lengths and types. Conair has developed a revolutionary new way to create beautiful, shiny curls! Our complaint alleges that the InfinitiPro Conair Hair Styler, Series 259Y has caused our clients serious burns. This tool only has one rod inside it, so, DUH, one size of curl. User rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars with 79 reviews. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as professional legal advice. I would not recommend using hair spray. I bought this product a few weeks ago. I like this gizmo and will keep it but it's most likely best for longer hair. Great price and powerful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!! This is completely safe and easy to do her hair without fear. Drying is safe and delicate while delivering high heat. The curls relaxed for the 2nd day but still looked good. DO NOT BUY. A quiet, but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Curls my hair with ease. Unleash Your Individuality with InfinitiPRO by Conair® Let InfinitiPRO by Conair® help you create the look that makes you feel your best.

Tip: If your hair is long enough put it up in two ponytails and curl sections that way, it saves a ton of time because it is easier to control the sections. Here are many of the reasons: I have had this brand before and really like it. The lawsuit alleges that Conair Corporation was aware of defects in the product which cause it to spark and/or catch fire and that it failed to warn users of the defect or the potential for injury. download our app: True ionic generator releases up to 100x more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources to protect hair from damage and seal in moisture for silky, smooth results and gorgeous shine. Infiniti Pro by Conair® Rose Gold Titanium Curling Wand in Black/Rose Gold.

The ads seem easy but for someone who doesn't style their hair everyday. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, 1-inch Curling Iron, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand; 1-Inch to 1/2-Inch, Conair Instant Heat Styling Brush, 1.25 Inch, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 1/2-inch Flat Iron, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Spin Air Rotating Styler/Hot Air Brush, 2-inch, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer, Orange, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Curl Secret, Purple, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Purple, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush, Hair Dryer and Volumizer, Hot Air Brush, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer, Burgundy, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Curl Secret 2 Curling Styler, Black, Conair INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Platinum Hot Curl Brush; 2-inch, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Ceramic Styler with 3 Attachments, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Rose Gold Ceramic Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer, Aqua (Amazon Exclusive), INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Ion Choice Hair Dryer, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Styler/Hair Dryer; Soft Touch Pink, Infiniti PRO by Conair 1875 Watt Texture Styling Hair Dryer, Enhance Your Natural Curls and Waves, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Spin Air Rotating Styler / Hot Air Brush, 1.5 Inch, Plum, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Wet/Dry Hot Air Brush Styler, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Lightweight AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer; Rose Gold, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Hot Air Multi-Styler ~ Volumize, Curl, Wave, or Smooth with One Styling Tool, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 2-in-1 Stainless Styler, Curl/Wave or Straighten, 1-inch, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 3Q Compact Electronic Brushless Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer, Pink, Infiniti by Conair Ultimate Root Booster Brush, Large, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Mighty Mini Compact Lightweight Professional Power Hair Dryer with AC Motor, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Hot Air Paddle Brush Styler - for a smooth, frizz-free blowout, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Compact AC Motor Travel Styler/Hair Dryer with Twist Folding Handle; Red, Conair BC2NWTP InfinityPro 1" Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Brush, 30-Second Heat-up, 395°F Heat Setting, Uniform Heat Recovery System, Extra-smooth Ceramic Surface, 5 Temperature Settings, Auto-off, Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer with Ionic Conditioning, Black/Chrome, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron, 1 Inch, Black, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt AC Motor Pro Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, 1 1/4-inch Curling Iron, Infiniti(R) PRO 2" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Ceramic Flocked Hot Roller Set with Cord Reel and 20 Hair Rollers, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush/Straightening Brush; Black, Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Black, Packaging May Vary, Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo Kit, Black (BC171NCSR), INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool/Hair Dryer, Soft Touch Black, Infiniti Pro by Conair INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Advanced Ceramic Hair Dryer ~ featuring Heat-Sense Technology, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand; 1-inch Curling Wand; Rainbow finish, Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-1/2-Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Curling Iron, Infinitipro By Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Styler + Paddle Brush Attachment; Get A Salon Blowout At Home, Infiniti by Conair Ultimate Root Booster Brush, Medium, INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Rose Gold Titanium Curling Iron, 1 ¼-inch Curling Iron, Professional Ionic Salon Hair Dryer, Powerful 2200 watt Ceramic Tourmaline Blow Dryer, Pro Ion quiet Hairdryer with 2 Concentrator Nozzle Attachments - Best Soft Touch Body/Black& Rose Gold, Infiniti Pro by Conair Infinitipro by conair rose gold tourmaline ceramic interchangeable curling wand, Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint, Conair CS31TP CS31 Ceramic Straightener, Blue.

This sucker is AMAZING❗, My hair is extremely fine & straight. definitely not worth the money. My 1st one, same model as this one but in red, lasted for about 6-7 year.

This is not the product to use if you're in a hurry. My mane is thick so it takes a good 45 minutes, but I'm horrible with regular curlers and wands so I'll take it. I am so grateful to them and would not hesitate to return if I ever had another legal problem. My hair still gets stuck in there and becomes a huge rat's nest!!! Please contact a personal injury attorney for a consultation regarding your situation. An all-in-one tool that produces versatile hairstyles. Ion Technology gives you healthy, silky results. Since it alternates direction, I alternate sides of my head because I prefer the way it looks. Ceramic Technology - Safely dries and promotes healthy hairIonic Technology - Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine!Additional Product Features: *Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. NOPE! The Infiniti Pro by Conair dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. I love this product! It drys my hair very fast, is lightweight and easy to use. Did fine the first few passes then I used it on a thinner strander of hair, like around my face, and it got tangled in the barrel. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Now It takes less that 10 minutes and my curls last all day. I have typical Asian hair that is easy to curl (I have a digital perm, so that helps too), and I have tons of layers and intentionally thinned out sections (it is hot in Hawaii).