And one person says to the congregation, "we are able to be victorious." He looks at the victories of the past and said, "the Egyptians were bigger than us too." If you're gonna bail a boat that's got a leak, you gotta be in the boat. And some people always look at the problems. Dig into the Word and become a Bible expert with Amazing Facts line of study Bibles and more.

Get yours before supplies run out.

I've just seen some of the old pictures in willits. And the odds weren't with me when I killed the lion. I mean someone had to get a firsthand look. Where would you go?

Caleb stands out as an example of godly living amid a population intent on rebellion and apostasy. And we're going to sing all three stanzas. This is bad news. And here he converts to the God. Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.” (Numbers 13:30, NIV). You know, one of the great stories in history, one of my favorite, is about the lewis and clark expedition. Joshua 14:6–15; Judges 1:10–20). Why did the dogs not eat Jezebel's hands, head and feet? God bless. Now hebron was built seven years before zoan in Egypt. And it goes on to say, "the descendants of anak were there. So don't forget that. "So they went and they spied the land from the wilderness of zin as far as rehob to the entrance of hamath. And notice here, you know most of the time it talks about caleb, but here it includes Joshua. You know, if God is with us, you and God are always a majority." But it's understood it is a big cluster of grapes. Exodus 23:2.

"Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine," and we'll sing all three verses. Meetings. It was asphalt." Caleb was physically strong, vigorous to old age, and ingenious in dealing with trouble. And it says he's a kenizzite. And it says after 40 days they returned.

And so you're getting conflicting reports. Products that will appeal to the young and young at heart. I think that's a wonderful promise. It's incredible all they went through, took two and a half years and only one died.

I hope you do. Father: Jephunneh, the KenizziteSons: Iru, Elah, NaamBrother: KenazNephew: OthnielDaughter: Achsa, Numbers 14:6-9Joshua son of Nun and Caleb son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had explored the land, tore their clothes and said to the entire Israelite assembly, "The land we passed through and explored is exceedingly good.

I pray these things in your holy and precious name, amen.

And yes there are problems. "Without me--" how much can we do without Christ? I'm not going back anymore. And who knows what they were thinking. Let me see here. Right? Now you notice 40 years later, Joshua again sends spies, but he hand picks them and he picks them for faith and he sends two of them. One is I want to tell friends--now let me think here. I'm holy. Caleb jumps up on something and he says, "shh! It seems like the other ten spies catch up later, and they said, "no, it's a land that eats up the inhabitants. " Because when it was unpopular to vote a certain way, he still voted his conscience.

When everybody around him started to murmur and complain, it would have been real easy for him to kind of fold his hands and say, like politicians do, "what's popular right now? It's like God, they had forgotten God's presence was there. They're saying, "we were just grasshoppers in their sight. " Hebron therefore became the inheritance of caleb The Son of jephunneh the kenizzite to this day, because he wholly followed the Lord." And truly it flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit."

You can never tell an arrogant person they're arrogant, 'cause they don't see it. We take pictures.

Wonderful story of a background character. Prairie dog towns that went on for miles, one prairie dog town, just flocks of birds that took hours to pass overhead. You read about that in Judges 1:12. They gave that to bonnie. Caleb's name means "raging with canine madness."

Now Goliath was 9 1/2 feet and he was big enough. So I just thought that's interesting to notice that caleb in particular did have some of the blood in him of the people he was conquering. Discover all the informative and inspiring books from the speaker and president of Amazing Facts. You're joining us right here in our sanctuary and we're very happy to see you this morning.

They go along in some way with the study. Who do you think those two were? And things change. Isn't that right? There were a people that lived down in the Judean desert in that region that caleb's father had some clan relatives there that maybe had joined the children of Israel when they came out of Egypt. Any of you ever seen a little yorkshire terrier or a little toy poodle go after a german shepherd?