Hundreds of questions struck your mind every day, and most of them end up with no answer. What are the chances Moses made up the creation account? The books that were not included at this time are known as the extra canonical books. Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool!

I’m not referring to unanswered questions about the Bible, nor the philosophical or existential questions raised by the Bible.

Bible Questions Answered. The 66 books of the Bible were compiled together around 325 AD – When Constantine The Great called together the Council of Nicaea in the current city of Iznic in Turkey, to choose the books which were thought to be inspired. The committee comprised of 300 religious leaders at the time. The oldest books from the Bible were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls which.

How many years were there in between the Old and New testament? Hello! What is the gift of speaking in tongues? Who wrote the Bible? Bible quiz with questions and answers for your quizzes. The Easy Bible Reading Solution: Having a simple set of good questions to ask about the Bible, and a few minutes of thinking, is all it takes to start developing your observation skills. What do you know about Bartholomew the apostle? WHat does the AM stand for?? Bible History| Was the Devil Cain’s Father? Whenever you read the Bible, you must first of all pray. What does the Bible say about homosexuality? I love the Lord Jesus Christ but I have an enquiring mind and a Muslim friend of mine gave me a talk by Shaykh Khalid Yasin. God started Christianity through Jesus Christ. Amazing Bible Timeline with World History, What is the significance of the oil and blood in the Thanksgiving sacrifice, The Great Biblical World History Timeline Project –. So, the temple was built 958 years before 1CE (10 Bible facts most people never discover). Why is Job not on the Bible timeline? Put on the full armor of God and be armed with the word of truth. Read Your Bible In A Year – Recommendations from Our Readers. Did all those things and can’t contact a LIVE HUMAN BEING to talk me thru my underdeveloped computer guru skills! If they exist in our time, how can we determine if they are true or false apostles? What are the Apochrypha? We need to accept our limited understanding for now and hope to know in Heaven. What are the names of the two thieves crucified with Christ? I would like to believe that they would have had written down the events at the time and were prompted by the Holy Spirit to compile a complete set of works in their final days. I believe the leader of my fellowship is an apostle that God has gifted for 40 yrs that has helped to guide our pastors throughout the world and US and to help us avoid many of the trappings the church has fallen into and followed after which has brought great carnality into the church. Judah can no longer be one of them. King Saul become the first King of Israel When and how did the original Twelve Apostles die? The Bible is sometimes referred to as ‘The Book’ as out of distinction. Put these event in order. Is The Social Security Number the Mark of the Beast? What is the importance of Christian baptism? Is There A Bible That Says “Thou Shalt Commit Adultery?”, Biblical History vs. Myths of other Religions, Bible History Timeline 430 Years in Egypt. Should a Christian tithe? Did Christ come to the world to deal with God’s wrath on man because of their sin, or did Christ come to the world to take away sin, or Another better reason? Easily See 6017 Years of Biblical and World History Together!

The word ‘prophet’ means to speak on behalf of somebody else – so all the writers were speaking on behalf of God through the Holy Spirit. Hi Leah, apologies that you are having a hard time contacting someone. http://askville.amazon.com/names-created/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=9712880. Is Mary Magdalene First Mentioned In the Bible? As Jesus said in Matthew 5.18 “For verily I say unto you, Till.

Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: This all happened as Christianity grew massively in the Roman Empire and far beyond over the few centuries from the time of Jesus Christ. Tried 877 966 7300 and 816 584 3077. Your email address will not be published.

On the Online Timeline page the first column is labeled AM with dates below. With over 7,200 answers to frequently asked Bible questions published online, approximately 85% of the questions we are asked already have answers available to …

What does the word ‘blessed’ mean in the bible? Is it possible that there will be an existing Apostle in our time? Here’s the proof. How Long In Prison? What do Christians believe about the Bible? The Bible is from the Greek and Latin word ‘biblía’ which means definitive guide. Even then they went in and out of fashion.

New Ask Random Sign Up Donate. Anybody listening? Why don’t Matthew,Mark and John mentioned the Thief on the Right saying anything to Jesus while He was hanging on the Cross. Leah – The email has been resent. So – once that facade is shattered and the Edomites are-pasted in – then, everything balances out and begins to make sense i.e. Keep getting told to contact the “[email protected] The historians that were around at the time of Jesus that recorded the events. Can you please confirm receipt? What does the Bible say about women pastors? That would be 2538.

What are the Syrtis Sands and Why Do the Sailors Fear Them?

Why is there no evidence for the Israelites taking over Canaan? What are the top 20 most frequently asked Bible questions that GotQuestions.org is asked? No, there are no last names in the Bible.

Here is a list of the 15 most common and interesting questions people have about the book. What is the significance of the oil and blood in the Thanksgiving sacrifice? What is the Kings Highway mentioned in Numbers 21:22? they are picking up errors in references etc. if you are any one you know have a extra one that you would like to sell cheap please email me. I have a question I am doing this can someone help me. Phone Toll Free: 877-966-7300 or 816-584-3077, These Articles are Written by the Publishers of, © Amazing Bible Timeline with World History 2020. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter or let us know you want our email updates. The Bible was written with human hands by God, through the Holy Spirit. The Bible is supposed to be a book of answers. The Bible is more than inspired by God. http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/jeremiah-10-4.html. It wasn’t until the 15th century that people of rank kept last names.

re Esau-Red-Edom and all he has done to Israel and Israel’s Modern Posterity i.e.

God Bless You,

If you want the true date 1438 BC (Before Christ) you must add 3 years. for the heathen are dismayed at them. From 1 BC The Gospel of Luke writing of the birth of John the Baptist, There are two dates that are considered for when the book of Genesis was written and they are either 1445 BC or 1290 BC. Why are there two genealogies of Jesus Christ? So it’s rather interesting how many questions it asks.

The OT  has been preserved by the Jews and takes for an open heart to see and. Is this speaking about Christmas ? What does the Bible say about dinosaurs? Jeremiah 10:1-5 When and how did the Twelve Apostles die? This is 501 years before the Return date from Bablyon.which occurred in 457 BCE. Enhance your knowledge in the Word and study the answers to strengthen your faith. The belief that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead, plus confessing that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior is being a Christian. http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?q=%22i%22&c=&t=kjv&ps=10&s=Bibles Does your chart explain or show when other church’s were established (the Catholic, the Lutheran, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the Baptists, etc.)? (10 Bible … I would be interested to know if there are any non-Biblical references to Paul.. in other words what is the historicity of Paul? When was Mary Magdalene first mentioned in the Bible? When is Queen Esther on the Bible Timeline? There are hundreds of prophecies that have come true and God has demonstrated this beautifully with the Old Testament. Why is Luke the only Gospel that mentions the Thief on the Right saying anything to Jesus while He was hanging on the Cross. But it gets worse cause The Bible does not speak of “the first Jew,” whereby, if there is no such thing as “the first Jew,” – there is no such thing as “a DNA Jewish race!!! The prophets that predicted the future of Jesus over 400 years before hand (look at the prophecies of the Bible). Thus saith the Lord, HELLO!!!! Awesome 30 questions on the old testament, new testament, Jesus, Moses and other bible triva. Therefore, Moses was born 2458 years after Adam fell. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not:

When? Who was Jethro, Moses father-in-law and what did he do? I needed to know the number of years from Jacob becoming Jacob-Israel to King Ahaz’s defeat – the time is about 1180 years, this turns out to be how many Bible years passed by before the word “Jew,” is mentioned i.e. Moses would be 80 years.