Of every $1 the IRC spends, more than 90¢ goes to programs and services that directly

No matter how your concern is raised, the IRC will take it seriously and act on it. Find out how you can help the IRC offer lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. The IRC helps people to survive, recover and rebuild their lives.

Our site uses cookies. LEARN Appels d'offres. Use our online job application system to apply for the positions for which you are interested and qualified.

To learn more about the IRC's advocacy work contact: Please visit our careers page for information about working with the IRC. If you believe you have observed a violation of The IRC Way, you may file an ethics report in one of these ways: You may file an ethics report anonymously. Channel funding for education activities to World Education in seven refugee camps and five provinces in Thailand, and with the Ministry of Education support education services for people from Burma in Thailand; IRC partners with local community-based organizations, national/international NGOs and coordinates with the Royal Thai Government Ministry’s of Interior, Public Health, Education and Justice, and Social Development and Human Security; the National Human Rights Commission; the United Nations, in particular UNHCR, UNICEF, UNOCHA, WHO, IOM and ILO; and, with the Coordinating Committee for Services to Displaced Persons in Thailand (CCSDPT). Enter the password that accompanies your e-mail. International Rescue Committee is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The IRC Way is a code of professional conduct to ensure that we carry out our work following the ethical and moral principles that support our humanitarian calling.

At work in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities to restore safety, dignity and hope, the IRC leads the way from harm to home. 361, Fax: +66 (0) 2 253 6528, Development and design by Johan Trip and Gemma Considine. To secure my kids’ future, let them live well and make them happy. Mbusa contracted Ebola after visiting his brother in Nyakato in Democratic Republic of Congo. Visit our where we work page for links to information about our country programs. Now many of them don’t just come to me for treatment, they also come to share their concerns and thoughts with me, because they feel safe.".

We use cookies in order to provide you with a, 4 Killer Outbound Sales Prospecting Tactics for 2020, 4 Techniques from an FBI Agent to Build Trust in Sales. It is so important that I form relationships with the women I work for. Making it one of the biggest online directory of Tanzania. International Rescue Committee (IRC) Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, Location. IRC-UK is a registered charity, number 1065972.

It has total 40830 companies listed in it. At work in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities to restore safety, 1 Local Business Directory Website. 06/11/2020 131 . Deputy Director of Programs: Nitasmai Ransaeva. Thank you for your interest in the International Rescue Committee (IRC) and our work responding to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping people to survive, recover and reclaim control of their future. Avis de recrutement pour le poste de Consultant : Experts en... Télécharger. Rescue Committee, 2020.

We receive a large volume of e-mail: Please understand that while we read each message, we regret that we do not have the resources to respond to all of them.

Please visit our careers page for information about working with the IRC. Start Date in Thailand: 1975. Commenced working with displaced Burmese people: 1990.

International Rescue Committee Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, Location.

Having my own business makes me feel free and happy, like I am an effective member of society.".

10179 Berlin, DE | +49 30 55204697, Friedrichstraße 57 dignity and hope, the IRC leads the way from harm to home.