Irish Coffee – A Refreshing Cocktail. Plus they are a little bit of a pick me up if you’ve been pinched too many times for forgetting to wear green. Let it come to a simmer, then remove from heat. All rights reserved. How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this weekend? with a strong mocha finish and a more subtle whiskey punch at the end. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 2 ounces Irish Whiskey, Bushmills used here This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am a little confused about this, which one should I get? When ready to serve, top with whip cream and serve! Mind your local drinking laws. As always drink, responsibly, never drink and drive. Garnish with lemon zests and serve! Let sit for two minutes before pouring in and stirring 1/2 a cup of Irish Whiskey. So of course, instead of working on projects, I’ve been covering my ears and eyes going NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH and making batches of brownies and spending copious amounts of time photographing my purse contents. In a saucepan, you’ll pour in 1-1/2 cup of coffee and then sprinkle 1-1/2 packets of Knox Powdered Gelatin on top. Here is how to make them: To make the Irish Coffee jello shots you’ll need 1-1/2 cups of coffee at room temperature or chilled. Let it sit to bloom for 2 minutes. A fun twist on a traditional Irish Coffee. I gotta put tipsy in there because this don't really exist in the real world and if you want to you can do this, you can stir it up. If you use cold brew coffee you may be buzzing a little bit after a few of these, so take it easy! Made with freshly brewed coffee, cinnamon simple syrup and Irish whiskey, they’re not your everyday Jello Shot, but you’ll surely be thinking about them every day after trying just one. All are designed to wow your guests with mixocological magic. The cream may either be sprayed from a can or shaken gently to attain a smooth layer. When ready to serve, top with whip cream!

Pour into molds (.

Liquor.com. The Irish Coffee Cocktail turned jello shot just in time for St. Patrick's Day. I'm Elana and I like to make to make cocktails, throw a party, and collect tiki mugs. Pour the 1-1/2 cup of coffee into a medium saucepan. Then pour in near boiling water and whisk to combine. 1 ounce brown sugar syrup (1:1 ratio) Don’t skip on the Knox brand. Sprinkle gelatine over the liquid and let it sit for 5 minutes to bloom. Classic cocktails are the drinks that have stood the test of time. They are super easy to make and since the weather is warmer a great way to have a hot cocktail in a cold form. The original version of these has a strong, rich coffee flavor with a hint of whiskey at the finish. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Irish Coffee jello shots can be refrigerated for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Ooooh, I’m so crazy…. I usually use cold brewed coffee for a stronger coffee flavor and…it’s already cold. After the gelatine has bloomed, sprinkle cocoa powder over the mixture. Sprinkle the Knox Powdered Gelatin over top and let sit for 2 minutes to bloom.

1 packet of gelatine They are the blueprints on which all other cocktails are based. Great for brunch or Saint Patrick's Day! I enjoy an Irish Coffee from time to time; like, a few sips and then I’m usually done. Let cool for 2 minutes. March is looking to be the most jam packed month yet this year as I’ve said “yes” to maybe one too many events, my mother is in town, and we celebrate multiple birthdays, St. Patrick’s Day (I am a 1/4 Irish), and Easter. These Jello Shot versions of an Irish Coffee might not be as cozy and warming as the original, but they are just as satisfying—especially topped with whipped cream (the canned stuff is the way to go when it comes to these babies). Pour Irish Coffee mixture into disposable gelatin/portion control cups. https://www.supercall.com/recipe/irish-coffee-jello-shot-recipe Stir the 1/2 cup of Irish Whiskey into your coffee jello mixture. […], Elle Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Filed Under: Make It, Recipes Tagged With: brown sugar, Bushmills 10 Irish Whiskey, chocolate, cocoa, coffee, drink holiday, fernet branca, gelatine, heavy cream, holiday, homemade gifts, make it, nationalirishcoffeeday, St. Patrick's Day, whiskey, winter. This post contains affiliate links, please see our Site Policies for further information. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat. © 2020 Group Nine Media, all rights reserved. Hi! Mar 19, 2019 - This Irish Coffee shot has everything you need thanks to coffee liqueur and Irish Cream. In a saucepan, you’ll pour in 1-1/2 cup of coffee and then sprinkle 1-1/2 packets of Knox Powdered Gelatin on top. What a clever take on the Jell-O shot! 1/2 ounce heavy cream Learn how your comment data is processed. It’s so easy, isn’t it? 1 packet of gelatine I hope it makes up for those purse photos. It’s a lot of hot coffee and I’m usually drinking it late in the evening when a giant hot coffee is not really what I want right then. Let chill in the fridge to harden for a minimum of 2 hours. For the mocha-mint version, you get a lot of Fernet (a little goes a long way!) chocolate shavings for garnish. These Irish Coffee Jello Shots are jello flavored coffee and Irish whiskey with a whip cream topping.