Soon after kicking him out of the house, artist Olivia Whitmore (Zoe McLellan) is shocked to learn that her estranged husband Layne (Matthew Pohlkamp) was killed in a car accident. Olivia has lost her husband in a car accident. As the memoir begins, Duncan states the facts of the case: on July 16, 1989, her eighteen-year-old daughter Kaitlyn “Kait” Arquette was shot to death in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. Be the first to contribute! Concerned about how her daughter, Hannah, is handling her father’s death, Olivia encourages Hannah to join their new neighbors when they invite Hannah on their camping trip.

Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. She is a therapist and the wife of detective Bruce Chambers. Gaslit (original title) TV-14 | 1h 24min | Thriller | 22 November 2019 (Canada) Olivia struggles to sort out truth from fiction after her daughter mysteriously vanishes during a camping trip with the new neighbors. But when the neighbors return from their trip without Hannah, they convince Olivia that Hannah never showed up … Synopsis. Is My Daughter Really Dead is a movie that focuses on a single mother, Olivia, who is devastated when her daughter goes missing and no one believes her.

It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. Lisa Chambers (Samantha Colburn) is a villainess from the 2019 Lifetime film, Is My Daughter Really Dead? To overcome the grief and the trauma, Olivia and her daughter move to a new town. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Synopsis submission guide.

(alternately titled, Gaslit; airdate December 21, 2019). Mary Cooper (Stephanie Charles) was the main villainess from the 2019 Lifetime film, Is My Daughter Really Dead? Olivia struggles to sort out truth from fiction after her daughter mysteriously vanishes during a camping trip with the new neighbors. Intensity and strong performances make up for a flawed mystery in this engaging Lifetime drama. The evil Mary Cooper. She replays the conversation they had. Duncan describes the last time she saw her daughter alive. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets (alternately titled, Gaslit and Fatal Deceit; airdate December 21, 2019). Concerned about how her daughter, Hannah, is handling her father’s death, Olivia encourages Hannah to join their new neighbors when they invite Hannah on their camping trip.

Introduction.

Is My Daughter Really Dead?

After Olivia’s ex-husband, Layne, dies in a mysterious car crash, she moves her family to a new town for a fresh start.

Mary Cooper was the mother of Sydney Cooper, and they were both introduced as the new neighbors of main protagonist Olivia Whitmore and her daughter, Hannah … The plot of Is My Daughter Really Dead? The news hits Olivia and Layne's 17-year-old daughter Hannah (Stevie Lynn Jones) even harder, causing her to resent her …

Synopsis (via Lifetime) After Olivia’s ex-husband, Layne, dies in a mysterious car crash, she moves her family to a new town for a fresh start.