Do you have something to say about Oscar Mayer?

After 56 years in business, Berkeley’s storied Albatross Pub will close, Coronavirus: Marin County cuts indoor dining capacity in hopes of heading off virus, Brrrrrrrr: Bay Area restaurants, customers scramble to cope with cold-weather dining, 7 awesome Bay Area things to do this weekend. Review #1567661 is a subjective opinion of poster. $4.99 for 8 ounces at Lucky. I ate a small part of it...not as tasty as the first package...and noticed that when the package was opened...it smelled not good...especially when comparison with the almost finished first pack... Iam returning thiscto Walmart this evening....thought you should know! Thank you!! I think that we get the Extra Lean Butterball brand ground turkey. They are clearly trying to cut costs or something. Do not buy. We should be able to trust that the sliced Turkey breast meat would not have tiny bones in it. Review #1614040 is a subjective opinion of poster. Taste-Off: The best — and worst — deli turkey, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Coronavirus in California: 1 million infections in perspective, Taste-Off: The best lemonade — and the real lemons, Taste-Off: The best frozen mac ‘n cheese — and the worst, Taste-Off: The best American cheese — and the ones that taste like plastic, Taste-Off: The best canned chili — and the nastiest, Taste-Off: The best frozen apple pie (and the worst), Taste-Off: The best cheesy popcorn brands — and the saddest. With no antibiotics ever, no artificial ingredients and no nitrates or nitrites added, Oscar Mayer Natural Slow Roasted Turkey Breast provides a delicious lunch option for kids and adults. I believe your turkey deli product has changed. Move the back label up half and inch on packages of this series.

Oscar Mayer Turkey Lunch Meat is fully cooked and has a deliciously rich, classic flavor. Hillshire Farms keeps coming out with new varieties for their Deli Select product line, and so far, they've all had something special and tasty to offer. $3.48 for 9 ounces at Walmart. 50 calories, 1 g fat, 510 mg sodium, 9 g protein. Do you suggest buying a whole turkey like you would for Thanksgiving and cook that and freeze the remaining? Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast isn't necessarily bad for you, but deli meats tend to be high in sodium. I've been enjoying this for quite a while now, but the pieces of turkey are now a huge mishmash and I can't get them out of the container in slices. The resulting data pass through a complex computer program that checks for data inconsistencies, but occasional spelling errors persist. We have been throwing out our Turkey slices packages (for years) because the Recycle Triangle symbol on the back of the package is completely covered by the back label. Do you recommend any types/brands of turkey to buy and cook? Select regular turkey over deli turkey to … Will be buying actually fresh turkey from the real deli now. As ... Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Turkey reviews: Suggest improvement to your package Turkey breast. Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click. We buy 9 ounce packages that give you 5 servings that provide 45 calories, 8 big grams of protein, less than a …

Right On, I used to buy that exact same size product all the time and make sandwiches with them. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All I would find myself wanting to throw up before I could even get through chewing the meat. 80 calories, .5 g fat, 460 mg sodium, 11 g protein. So go ahead and GIVE IT A POUR, There is a date on the front of the package…………………how long after you open the meat is it good? GET BREAKING NEWS IN YOUR BROWSER. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. This is an insult to their loyal customers. But basting solutions injected into turkeys during processing do sometimes contain gluten. But our grandkids come over quite often and like sandwiches. I didn’t buy the meat for a while after this but yesterday I finally got a new pack. Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey breast is a really healthy option for your lunch, and each package goes a surprisingly long way if you eat the recommended portion. Review #1678285 is a subjective opinion of poster. I suggest moving the back label up by half an inch. Not sure why! I Was so pleased in fact the I’ve been eating this turkey breast for multiple years and to me it’s the best resealable packaged turkey the market has to offer.