[Pre-Chorus: Wrabel]

Are you sure you want to delete this playlist?

i can feel it in your bones It’s You Lyrics [Verse 1: Wrabel] Wake up to the sunrise creeping up your bedroom wall You know the right words, they're all in your headSo wake up in the morning and get out of bedThe dreams you've been dreaming were right, now's the timeYou build up these monsters, they're just in your mind, If you feel it in your heart, then sing it loud(Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh)I know you know who you are, so sing it loudIt's all about you, You just gotta know (gotta know)You can do it on your ownGuess it's why I wrote this songYou know it's about youIt's always about youNever let a dream go coldEven when you're losing hopeGuess it's why I wrote this songYou know it's about youIt's always about youSo there you go, I know the feeling like you'll never winYour heart's in the washer, your head's in the spinYou try and you try, but you can't catch a breakBut sometimes believing is all that it takes, If it's playing in your car, don't turn it downI know you know who you are, so sing it loudIf you feel it in your heart, it's all aboutIt's all about you, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.

[Lyrics] You Know It's About You - Magical Thinker & Stephen … Wrabel was named to the OUT100 in 2017 and is a GLAAD Media Award Nominee (Outstanding Music Artist). And you know darling you know it's you, Magical Thinker & Stephen Wrabel Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. if you’re looking for beauty out there, out there, [chorus: wrabel] If you do so i will grant you a latest updated movie or TV series as you desire. some nights, yeah, the city feels like the ocean floor To wrap themselves around me

hold steady like a beautiful morning, a beautiful night i can feel it in your bones To wake up in heaven with all my worries behind me Billboard Hot 100.

And I long to wake up happy

it’s you, it’s you, [verse 2: wrabel] Every beautiful story, the beautiful sky All my fears, all my mistakes hold steady

Oh, it's you, it's true

Listen to It's You by Wrabel & Magical Thinker, 3,896 Shazams. Magical Thinker, Stephen Wrabel - You Know It's About You (Piano & Voice) by JonasXPX published on 2017-04-15T06:42:49Z.

Oh I want arms that never held me Oh, it's you, it's true

Magical Thinker & Stephen Wrabel - You Know It`s About You Lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqAm401pX-o3. Some nights, yeah, the city feels like the ocean floor Magical Thinker. I want to shake up this world And not to feel so useless And I long to wake up happy And not to feel so hopeless I want arms that never held. every beautiful story, the beautiful sky If you enjoyed this video then please share this with your friends and help me to achieve 1k viewers goal. I can feel it in your bones Upcoming Lyrics. miel san marcos – quiero habitar lyrics. Il video musicale con la traccia audio della canzone partirà automaticamente in basso a destra. [Lyrics] You Know It's About You - Magical Thinker \u0026 Stephen Wrabel (Ballerina) | Ballerina lyricsThanks for watching. You Know It's About You (feat. i can feel it in your bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMXT-j1gNs5. Send us your revision.

It’s You Wrabel & Magical Thinker.

magic Lyrics: Better love me with the lights on / 'Cause I wanna see what you're doin' / If I didn't see what you're doin' / I don't think I'd believe it no / Swear I knew you in another life I want arms that never held me

every beautiful story, the beautiful sky You Know It's About You (feat.

i can feel it in your bones

Produced by Chris Braide & Magic Thinker. it’s your eyes, light it up, one look and i know there’s more, [bridge: wrabel] Hold steady I can feel it in your bones I can feel it in your bones wrabel & magical thinker – it’s you lyrics : [verse 1: wrabel] wake up to the sunrise creeping up your bedroom wall you get stuck, yeah, your car starts up but the engine’s stalled [pre-chorus: wrabel] if you’re looking for beauty out there if you’re looking for light in the world if you’re looking for beauty out there, out there [chorus: wrabel] oh, it’s There's only one thing for me [16] Nylon says Wrabel's debut EP Sideways is "stocked with the soulfulness of a Sia or Sam Smith, and a melodic pop DNA that throws back to icons like Paul Simon, the title track twists heartbreak into something, well, beautiful." vistas 564. There's only one thing that can save me now Make sure your selection I can feel it in your bones Di seguito troverete testo, video musicale e traduzione di It's You - Wrabel & Magical Thinker in varie lingue. Hold steady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhfK8JTMwULyrics Source: https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Magical-Thinker-feat-Stephen-Wrabel/You-Know-It-s-About-You[Lyrics] You Know It's About You - Magical Thinker \u0026 Stephen Wrabel (Ballerina) | Ballerina lyrics | You Know It's About You by Magical Thinker | Ballerina Movie Soundtrack | You Know It's About You By Stephen Wrabel Wake up to the sunrise creeping up your bedroom wall

You know the right words, they're all in your head So wake up in the morning and get out of bed The dreams you've been dreaming were right, now's the time You build up these monsters, they're just in your mind you get stuck, yeah, your car starts up but the engine’s stalled, [pre-chorus: wrabel] If you're looking for beauty out there

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). And baby you know it's you

i can feel it in your bones

There's only one thing that will do Stephen Wrabel).

Hold steady [verse 1: wrabel] I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações.

Stephen Wrabel). [Chorus: Wrabel] Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? I can feel it in your bones Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? If you're looking for beauty out there, out there [Chorus: Wrabel] Darling, darling, darling

If you're looking for beauty out there Oh, it's you, it's true

It's you. A vision in my dreams

That's what I'd love to do You Know It's About You (feat. Ah - d'you ever see just what I see?

oh, it’s you, it’s true And not to feel so hopeless Stephen Wrabel) You Know It's About You (feat. It's you, it's you wake up to the sunrise creeping up your bedroom wall [Verse 2: Wrabel]

I want to shake up this world And not to feel so useless And I long to wake up happy And not to feel so hopeless I want arms that never held Popular Song Lyrics. exibições 8.379. [Verse 1: Wrabel] Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Stephen Wrabel) Magical Thinker. if you’re looking for light in the world hold steady Recently Added.

It's your eyes, light it up, one look and I know there's more Stephen Wrabel) You Know It's About You (feat. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Like a beautiful morning, a beautiful night

You know it's you. And wrap themselves around me

You Know It's About You (feat.

[Bridge: Wrabel] Wake up to the sunrise creeping up your bedroom wall You get stuck, yeah, your car starts up but the engine's stalled If you're looking for beauty out there If you're looking for light in the world If you're looking for beauty out there, out there Oh, it's you, it's true Every beautiful story, the beautiful sky Like a beautiful morning, a beautiful night It's you, it's … Magical Thinker & Stephen Wrabel - You Know It`s About You Lyrics. Per migliorare la traduzione potete seguire questo link oppure premere il bottone blu in fondo. You know the right words, they're all in your headSo wake up in the morning and get out of bedThe dreams you've been dreaming were right, now's the timeYou build up these monsters, they're just in your mind, If you feel it in your heart, then sing it loud(Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh)I know you know who you are, so sing it loudIt's all about you, You just gotta know (gotta know)You can do it on your ownGuess it's why I wrote this songYou know it's about youIt's always about youNever let a dream go coldEven when you're losing hopeGuess it's why I wrote this songYou know it's about youIt's always about youSo there you go, I know the feeling like you'll never winYour heart's in the washer, your head's in the spinYou try and you try, but you can't catch a breakBut sometimes believing is all that it takes, If it's playing in your car, don't turn it downI know you know who you are, so sing it loudIf you feel it in your heart, it's all aboutIt's all about you, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. So hurry up and comment your choice and don't forget to subscribe.You Know It's About You - Magical Thinker \u0026 Stephen Wrabel (Ballerina) Lyrics:You know the right words, there are all in your headSo wake up the morning and get out of the bedThe dreams that are you be dream where aren't run out of time, you built at these monsters there just in your mindIf you feeling in your heart, then sing in loud oooh ooohI know you know who you are so sing in loud, it's all about youyou has to knowYou can do all in your own, guess this is what I wrote this song, you know it's about you, it's always about youNever let your dreams go onEven when you are losing hope, guess what I wrote this song, you know it's about you, it's always about you, so let it go.MusicI don't know the feeling, like you aren't never wind, your head in the spinYou're trying and trying but you can't.But sometimes believe in it's all what's takes, if you're feeling in your heart, then sing in loud ohhh ohhh, I know you know how who you are, so sing in loud it's all about youuuYou has to know, You can do all in your own, guess what I wrote this song, you know it's about you, it's always about youNever let your dreams go on,Even when you are losing hope, this is what I wrote this song, you know it's about you, it's always about you, so let it go.Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media.pediaa/Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/109873592705850209334Check Our Other Videos: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3chAG1UI8c2. Oh, please let it come true Ballerina (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Album, Ballerina (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), You Know It's About You (Piano & Voice) (Bonus Track), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.

To pull me to my senses Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

oh, it’s you, it’s true

If you're looking for light in the world Like a beautiful morning, a beautiful night

What I already knew Recommended tracks Ballerina Soundtrack Blood Sweat And Tears by Safazgool published on 2017-03-04T19:37:42Z Tale As Old As Time *Beauty And The Beast* by Angel Huang published on 2017-03-17T03:05:46Z If you're looking for light in the world