I went into the taste test thinking I was going to take some sips of the Jäger, maybe mix it in with some coffee, and call it a day.

At least that’s the theory behind Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, which combines the traditional 56 herbs, blossoms, roots, and fruits of Jägermeister with cacao and the kind of Arabica coffee you’d usually drink to revive yourself the morning after a night of a few too many Jäger shots. It should appeal to coffee lovers, people seeking a classier, simpler update on the Jäger bomb, and degenerates who want some caffeine with their morning shot at the pub. Just like the original, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee is best served as an ice-cold shot at -18°C.

“We want to surprise and delight consumers by introducing them to the various facets of Jägermeister.

“Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee fits seamlessly into our product portfolio”, says Wolfgang Moeller, Vice President Global Brand Marketing. Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee offers a new ice cold shot experience; The product will be available in the USA and UK; Wolfenbüttel, September 3rd, 2019.

© Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Harry Styles Fans Need To See This Pancake, The Best Boozy Advent Calendars You Can Buy, Let's Talk About TikTok's Dangerous Diet Culture, 21 Celebrity Alcohol Brands That You'll Love, 11 Boxed Wines For When A Bottle Just Isn't Enough, The Best Keto Gifts For Everyone On Your List, Homegating Is 2020’s Answer To Tailgating, Read This Before Buying Le Creuset Cookware, Chocolate Advent Calendars To Sweeten Your Holiday, 52 Cult-Favorite Items You Have to Try at Aldi. It's certainly a strong way to start the day. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. When I arrived, we promptly were offered a shot of the stuff (I brought my most adventurous friend who is also a caffeine addict which was a smart move). Overall, it's actually really good. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free.

Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, Starbucks Color-Changing Holiday Cups Are Here, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall.

Kristin Salaky is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food trends. Jägermeister announced they were coming out with a Cold Brew Coffee liqueur, Starbucks Experiments with Cold-Brew Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee and Other Summer Food Trends, Jägermeister Is Releasing A Cold Brew Flavor, McDonald's Is Testing Two Cold Brew Drinks.

That said, if you don't like Jäger, you won't like this. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee combines the all-natural aromas of the unique herbal elixir with intense Arabica to create a nicely balanced Jägermeister shot with a rich coffee note and a hint of chocolate. My friend I both agreed it's perfect to add to cold brew because the bitter taste of it would probably be morphed into the bitterness of the coffee. Rich Arabica coffee and notes of cacao blend with the 56 herbs, blossoms, roots and fruits of the original liqueur to create a delicious, well-balanced shot. I am old!

“This is the hunter’s badge of honour, that he protect and nourish his game, hunt sportingly, as is proper, ), and this seemed like a good alternative to the creamier stuff we normally put in there. If your tastes fall more on a vodka cran rather than whiskey on the rocks, this may not be for you, but I would reserve judgement until you try it. As a producer of a premium liqueur, we are committed to responsible consumption and the protection of minors. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee (pictured above) is a fusion of Jägermeister and intense cold brewed coffee. The thick, black licorice-y taste that I have so often experienced was very front and center here.

Add ingredients to cart . JägeRye. The well-chosen valuable coffee and cacao beans fit perfect with the 56 highquality ingredients of Jägermeister. and honour the Creator in creation.”, A new beat in the shot category: Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee. JÄGERMEISTER DRINK RESPONSIBILY!

Germany's Jägermeister is known for its intense herbal flavor, often served as an ice-cold shot from a machine behind the bar. When Jägermeister announced they were coming out with a Cold Brew Coffee liqueur last month, it was met with skepticism by many, including me. Immediately, my body felt a familiar sensation...this is most certainly Jäger. At the same time, it is also the perfect drink for coffee and chocolate lovers in search of new taste experiences.

Related Recipes. Jägermeister Manifest The taste of cold brewed coffee and cacao brings out different herbal notes of the original Jägermeister and a great new tasting shot experience is resulting.” explains Cornelia Sutor, Project lead Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee.

It's still pretty bitter and took a long time for me to taste anything but it. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Jägermeister is continuing its innovation strategy with the launch of a brand-new product: Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, the extension of the original Jägermeister, features a new dimension in taste. Made exclusively with allnatural ingredients, both parts come together to create a well-balanced Jägermeister shot with a rich note of coffee and a hint of cacao. The taste . Fax: +49 (0) 5331 81-456. This isn’t some mad science experiment that aims to heighten Jägermeister’s destructive capabilities, but a formalization of how Jäger fans have already enjoyed the (in)famous German digestif. Shake the bottle well before serving to wake all of the natural ingredients. Trust me.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee is the perfect fusion of Jägermeister and intense cold brewed coffee.

The end result of this foray to the frontiers of caffeinated liquor is a 33% alcohol by volume offering that’s best served as an ice cold shot. Jägermeister Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, Wolfenbüttel, 02 September 2020. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Delish editors handpick every product we feature.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee contains 33% alcohol by volume and is geared toward shot lovers (LDA to 29) and Jägermeister brand enthusiasts. We're always looking for something to mix into an after-dinner, pre-pregaming coffee (please don't judge me!

Jägermeister subsidiary M-Venture invests in hardware lifestyle brand Soundboks, FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE NIGHT: JÄGERMEISTER LAUNCHES #SAVETHENIGHT LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE, Mast-Jägermeister SE introduces brand-new product, Original Jägermeister perfectly blended with cold brewed coffee and a hint of cacao, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee offers a new ice cold shot experience, The product will be available in the USA and UK.

M-Venture – the innovation and investment …, Sending strong message of hope and solidarity to nightlife communities …, Michael Eichel

Join the Family! At least that’s the theory behind Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, which combines the traditional 56 herbs, blossoms, roots, and fruits of Jägermeister with cacao and the kind of Arabica coffee you’d usually drink to revive yourself the morning after a night of a few too many Jäger shots.

We both never turn down a challenge and happily accepted.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee will be available as of end 2019 starting in the USA and United Kingdom. So you’d have to have quite a few shots of Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee to feel like you could run through a brick wall— at which point you’d probably feel that way without the added caffeine anyway. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Those who see themselves as authentic, social, masterful and also daring are in exactly the right place, here in our territory. That’d make it a little over twice as strong as your average cup of decaf coffee. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Fax: +49 (0) 5331 81-456, Andreas Lehmann If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee $10.99 - $58.00. Add additional tablespoon of Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee to your glass ; Add ice ; Add milk of choice ; Spoon or gently scoop whipped coffee on top, and add garnishes (ground cinnamon & whole coffee beans) Give a few quick stirs & enjoy; Get 60 minute delivery.

Phone: +49 (0) 5331 81-0 But as is so often the case, maybe adding coffee will change things for the better.

Jagermeister, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee Is Here, For Better or Worse. Rich Arabica coffee and notes of cacao blend seamlessly with the 56 herbs, blossoms, roots and fruits of the original. For some drinkers, the black liquorice smell of Jägermeister— or even just the sight of its distinctive green bottle— is associated with memories of brutal hangovers and 20-something fun times. If nothing you’ve read above has sent you running for the hills and you’re ready to coffee and booze in a radical new way, you can sign up here to find out when this potent beverage is available near you.

Wolfenbüttel, September 3rd, 2019. I also mixed it with tonic, and that was by far my favorite drink of the night, so I think any sugary mixer will do.

Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee is sure to delight shot lovers, brand enthusiasts, coffee aficionados and chocolate fans alike.

Both of these elaborate and high-quality craft processes underscore the premium character of Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Jägermeister SCHARF Godspeed. The results are quite pleasing, as the chocolate notes work well with the signature floral bouquet. Jägermeister is continuing its innovation strategy with the launch of a brand-new product: Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, the extension of the original Jägermeister, features a new dimension in taste. Think more a hint rather than a full flavor like you would expect with like, coffee-flavored ice cream. “This new product will strengthen our position as the world’s leading liqueur brand. At the same time, Mast-Jägermeister CMO Chris Peddy says that the company “wanted to recruit a new generation of drinkers,” which is why “Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee presents consumers with a premium product that will embrace the unexpected and defy expectations.”. I don't know about anyone else, but Jäger has typically been reserved for mixed shots, not something I put in my cold brew in the morning.

In 2019, the brand released this new expression, combining the liqueur’s 56 botanicals with the flavors of cold brew coffee. It’s worth pointing out that this attempt to reach a new generation of drinkers isn’t some higher-proof update on the heart-palpitating OG formula of Four Loko. Head of Public Relations

The boozy beverage combines the 56 herbs, blossoms, roots, and fruits found in Jägermeister, along with flavors of intense Arabica coffee and cacao.