You see this scene in the season premiere, and you just know that they're going to do something in the finale to make it go the other way. [UPDATED], Ex-Twitch VP Calls Out Awful DMCA Takedown Policy & Slow Response, How to Beat the Dreadnautilus in Terraria (The Easy Way), Avengers vs. X-Men Art Pits Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine Against Doctor Strange, Paul Bettany & Elizabeth Olsen Had A Disgusting Kiss On WandaVision, Take Back Trailer: An Action-Thriller Made During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE], Even Microsoft Is Embracing Halo Infinite Craig The Brute Memes, The Masked Singer Season 4: Group A Finals Recap, Clues & Predictions, Zack Snyder Would Love to Make a Dark Knight Returns Movie, Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Goes Live Next Week, PS5 Ordering Online - Exactly When PS5 Stock Releases On Launch Day, How Accurate Assassin's Creed Valhalla's Viking Culture REALLY Is, Call Of Duty Pro Fero Dies At 21, Nadeshot & More Pay Respects, Universal Apps: How Apple Is Bridging The Gap Between Mac & iOS, Why Godzilla Was Originally Defeated By Kong, Spider-Man 3 Is Already Repeating 3 Spidey Movie Sequel Mistakes, Kaley Cuoco Thinks Big Bang Theory Added Sex Scenes To Mess With Her, Pokémon Home Transfer Restrictions Are Even Worse Than Expected.

It's very possible Mason causes Hannibal to slip up during his therapy session or even possibly during a kill which could then lead Jack, Will and the FBI to some pretty damning evidence. Of course, for those who have already tuned in to see the season finale, 'Savoureux,' you know that Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) was housed in the place he feared most, the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, after Dr. Hannibal Lecter successfully framed his "friend" for the murders he had committed as the copycat. I'd love to have you both for dinner.

'Hannibal' showrunner Bryan Fuller gives fans a glimpse at what they can expect for season 2 of the highly acclaimed serial killer drama. And it seems as though he's in cahoots with Will. (Bryan Fuller). His involvement with Hannibal is described as a "cat and mouse game". They both care and are interested in Will. What’s Returning? Make it easier to prepare the tartare,” he tells Jack (who’s planning to have plenty of backup on standby). I guess that's the power of star billing. They both claim to care about Will and want to help him. Take our poll below, then sound off in the comments! Will is searching for Hannibal; he just doesn’t know it yet. It's right up there with the Ozymandias episode of Breaking Bad, I think.

And Season 2 has been ridiculously addicting. That’s when Alana spies Hannibal, and Hannibal spies Alana, telling her to “be blind, don’t be brave,” and he’ll let her walk. The teacup that I shattered did come together. As Jack rushes out of the room, Hannibal's demeanor abruptly changes as the door latch shuts. — followed by intersecting conversations between Will/Hannibal and Will/Jack. In addition to facing a review board as fallout for the Will Graham fiasco, it seems that investigating Will's claims will clearly be a part of Jack's season 2 arc.

recovery, and more importantly, whether she'll remember what she's done.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled?

In Coquilles, Jack Crawford and his wife Bella share a beautifully crafted meal at Hannibal's house. Now we're all waiting on baited breath to see if the creepy yet ultimately non-serial killer-y doctor is still alive (after all people can survive a gunshot to the cheek, ahem, Fight Club anyone?). Dr. Lecter says he hopes she doesn't, for her sake... but it's revealed that Hannibal was the one who killed Dr. Sutcliffe - not Georgia! What we couldn’t have foreseen was Alana Bloom being hurled out a second story window (by a resurrected Abigail Hobbs!) I got the feeling Alana would live; I mean, that was set up way too obvious, and I expected it. The brilliant redness of the meat on the cutting board. What’s on the Bubble. Plus, her change of heart towards Hannibal would be a huge step in the guilty direction in Jack's eyes since she's been so adamantly against this theory for so long.

Lecter plants the seeds of Will's culpability, mentioning how Graham was the last. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. God dammit I want more of this show. Hope I said nothing offensive, cause I have a tendency to do that.

Jack knows Hobbs tried to kill his daughter and panics because Will is currently with Abigail. Will meets Hannibal's strange new patient after one of his sessions.

To all Boardwalk Empire fans, it's time to rejoice: Michael Pitt is coming back to television. What’s Returning? It wasn't cause he was important; Abigail was a way, way bigger character and yet, she died. Will tells Hannibal he could've believed he killed just Abigail, but when he got accused of all the copycat killings, he knew he was being set up. SPLIT LOYALTIES | We open with Hannibal sending a gorgeously handwritten invite to Jack — Dr. Hannibal Lecter Requests the Pleasure of Your Company for Dinner (so cheeky!) The Great Red Dragon 43m. In Season 2, we have to see Jack Crawford get his own answers. It would have been a stunning end for the character. Doctor-patient-confidentiality maybe shouldn't apply when your patient is a mass murderer who sautés and eats his victims. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

(Absolutely terrifying, somehow, even after watching a million madmen pull this exact same maneuver, no?) Michael Slezak / First Met

YouTube Is Down: Why & When Will It Be Fixed? Perhaps the tables are finally starting to turn because based on that fight scene, Jack has no doubt in his mind that Hannibal is a monster.

« Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 » I’m excited, because Will Graham will certainly have told Jack, “Hannibal set me up, and Hannibal did all of this.” Jack has to investigate that, and Jack has to come to his own answers, while Hannibal is being manipulative and meticulous in his navigation of that investigation, to his benefit. Our addled profiler offers intel to both of his “buddies” in advance of the main event.

In Fromage, after the death of both Tobias and Franklyn, Will and Jack question Hannibal as the FBI combs through the crime scene in his office. I desperately want Alana to realize that her new lover is a serial killer, but I don't want her life to be in jeopardy when she makes this discovery.

LEAVING, ON A JET PLANE | After the credits roll, we see a jetliner taking off, flight attendants offering champagne or orange juice (in French) to pampered passengers.

Hannibal , Season 2 Hannibal (2013-) is an American psychological thriller television series inspired by Thomas Harris' novel, Red Dragon. Will assists the investigation into a woman's body found inside a horse, while Alana frets about Will's intentions toward Hannibal. But as Bedelia warned last week, Lecter’s the smartest guy in the room, and he catches a whiff of Freddie Lounds on Will’s skin, the same Freddie Lounds that Will supposedly murdered and set on fire — cementing their relationship in the process. Holy fuck, I thought, these writers have serious balls. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} Later, in his office, Hannibal encounters Will, who is hiding on his balcony. A place was made for Abigail in your world.

Chicago Med Bosses Preview COVID Storyline, Offer Update on 'Chexton,' 'Manstead' and More Couples, Wentworth Miller Announces He Is 'Officially' Done With Prison Break…, Fox Sets January Premieres for 9-1-1, Resident, Miranda Remake and…, The Good Doctor EP on the Decision to Kill Off [Spoiler], Bring Back…. 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What I cannot forgive is Jack Crawford living; he literally took one through the ear. Seriously, why?

Hannibal encourages Jack not to lose hope in his wife - she's lost it, which means he needs to be optimistic all the more.

Season 2 (2014) No.

We know we’re about to see Hannibal, sipping on bubbly, but who’s that next to him?

Even if they do, it would take way longer than what time Alanna took.

As it stands, season 1 was always intended to go Dr. Lecter's way: "When I was breaking the pilot and thinking about where this goes, it occurred to me that Hannibal needs to win this round…I had always pitched in every conversation that ... the last shot of the season is that iconic shot from Silence of the Lambs where you're coming down the corridor toward the last cell on the left and instead of finding Hannibal Lecter there, you find Will Graham.