Account manager is the sixth-most common job. Paid content is paid for and controlled by an advertiser and produced by the Guardian Labs team. The student jobs website to find part time jobs, temporary jobs for students and internships throughout the year across the UK. What types of roles are many of them going into? That approach has worked for Bennett, who has secured three paid, part-time internships by highlighting the skills she does have.

“There’s going to be more and more growth in this space.

Email me [email protected] or send tips here: https://www.forbes.com/tips/. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Disclosure: I own some bitcoin and ether. $20 - $23 an hour. Research assistant is the second-most popular role for recent graduates, with median pay of $28,855, according to Glassdoor. Graduation caps are soaring through the air this month, and college seniors are preparing for their next move.

Careers site Glassdoor analyzed tens of thousands of resumes to find the most common jobs U.S. college students hold in their first five years after graduation, as well as the majors and median salaries associated with those positions.

“Organisations have realised that they need to source talent,” he says. Salary information came from anonymous pay data reported by Glassdoor users over the past two years.

The 23-year-old graduate from Preston has volunteered to clean up beaches, investigated the politics behind the Amazon forest fires, researched alternatives to plastic packaging and given up her time to edit a digital magazine for the environmental organisation Louder Than The Storm. It is definitely a way to future-proof [your career] way beyond your own personal values.”, To search for all the latest green jobs visit Guardian Jobs, Available for everyone, funded by readers. Alison Doyle is the job search expert for The Balance Careers, and one of the industry's most highly-regarded job search and career experts. In October 2020, three of my colleagues and I won the Excellence in Personal Finance Reporting award from the RTDNA and NEFE for our stories on Robinhood. Account manager is a sales role that often involves servicing existing clients, and sometimes includes prospecting for new customers. “It’s becoming a real differentiator for companies,” Kim Connor Streich, marketing director at Debut, says. Remote.

Recruitment agencies and technology companies are among the organizations currently looking for account managers on Glassdoor.

Careers site.

Increasingly, those credentials are being highlighted in job ads, even if the role itself would not be considered “green”. The green boom The good news is that the green jobs market is growing fast.