It might be just me, because I can't drink sweet iced tea without it being diluted with unsweet. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. $3.19 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They need to tweak the formula.

Jordan's Skinny Syrups™ 750 mL Salted Caramel Syrup. I think I'm going to go and find find flavorings in the the baking aisle and add a little of those to my coffee with this. $5.99.

Buy top selling products like Jordan's Skinny Syrups™ 6-Pack Select Gourmet Syrup Sampler and Starbucks® 12 oz.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Not nearly as good as the cellulose version. The mocha was the worst of all. They are borderline flavorless and honestly just gross. Buy top selling products like Jordan's Skinny Syrups Pumpkin Collection Trio and Jordan's Skinny Syrups™ 3-Pack 375 mL Fall Dessert Collection Assorted Syrups. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. All 3 tasted the same- like nothing :(, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2019. Syrup Pump 309. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It was still nice to find a Stevia product though.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Save your money. This is one of the few coffee flavorings I could find using Stevia/Monk Fruit. Shop for jordans skinny syrup at Bed Bath & Beyond. But there are ways to thicken if I'm using to make a sauce or something for a heated waffle syrup, so this will work.

There was a problem completing your request. I prefer sweetened with stevia-ive read things about other sweeteners:aspartame, sucralose contribute to alzheimers as does diacetyl : the additive in butter flavored popcorn. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Jordan's Skinny Syrups Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Free Coffee Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Bottle, Jordan's Skinny Syrups Vanilla, Sugar Free Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Bottle, Jordans Sugar Free Skinny Syrups 3 Pack: Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Caramel, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Mocha, Sugar Free Coffee Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Bottle, Jordan’s Skinny Syrups | Sugar Free Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup | 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Packaging may Vary & Jordan's Skinny Gourmet Syrups Sugar Free, Vanilla, 25.4-Ounce, Jordan's Skinny Syrups Sugar Free Lemon Elderflower Flavor Infusion and Mango with By The Cup Coasters, Jordan’s Skinny Syrups | Sugar Free Mocha Syrup | Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs | 750ml/25.4oz Bottle- Pack of 2 & Sugar Free Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup | 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 2), Jordan’s Skinny Syrups | Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup | 750ml/25.4oz Bottle & Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Crème Coffee Syrup | 750ml/25.4oz Bottle, DaVinci Gourmet Classic Coffee Syrup Vanilla 25.4 Oz. Sold Out. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I had to add stevia drops to enhance the sweetness. New. Shop All Syrups. Pumpkin Spice Syrup 98. Wants I did that it was 10x better. 0 Calories.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

0 Carbs. $9.99. Please try your search again later. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. 4 4 reviews. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Unable to add item to List. Jordan's Skinny Syrups | Classic Syrup Sampler| Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs | 75… Please try again. Limited Edition.

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Jordan's Skinny Syrups Naturally Zero Sugar-free Coffee Flavoring Trio Sweetened with Stevia & Monk Fruit - Vanilla, Salted Caramel, and Mocha, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Jordan's Skinny Syrups™ 3-Pack 375 mL Fall Dessert Collection Assorted Syrups.