Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for JumpStart World 1st Grade, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Good game IF you invest in all 12 "packs", Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2008. It often freezes going from scene to scene or task to task, thus causing frustration in my little boy, as well as myself. I bought this game as a compromise for my kindergartener and 2nd grader. Display world clock with an unlimited number of clocks, time converter, alarms, calendar, weather.

JumpStart 1st Grade (known as Jump Ahead Year 1 in the United Kingdom) is an personal computer game created by Knowledge Adventure in 1994 intended to teach a 1st grade curriculum. It's an educational game, set in a graphics / art, math / logic, fantasy, music and reading / writing themes. This page works best with JavaScript. It was hard for them at first because they kept getting lost in the Jumpstart "world," but now they have mastered it and have a lot of fun just visiting their favorite places. Get Your Child Ahead in Math, English, Critical Thinking, and Social Skills. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Here is the video game “JumpStart 1st Grade”!

Save yourself the trouble -- don't purchase it. Generate realistic looking test data for your SQL Server.

don't waste your money on outdated software. Teaches over 280 skills for 1st grade including: System requirements: Windows® XP / Vista / 7, Pentium® III (or equivalent) 1 GHz or faster, 3D video card with 32 MB dedicated memory w/DirectX® 9.0c-compatible driver, 256 MB dedicated RAM (512 MB recommended), 1GB or higher for Vista and Windows 7, 1.5 GB HD space, 16-bit color or better, 800x600 screen resolution, DirectX® 9.0c-compatible sound card. YouTube Downloader and MP3 Converter Snaptube. Quick & Free Delivery in 2-14 days ~ C $28.53; Buy It Now +C $20.70 shipping; From … The software has excellent ways of challenging a child's intellectual abilities. Too many issues to deal with when trying to use it. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. This 1st grade lesson plan is based on a very simple idea – listen to Louis Armstrong’s popular song 'What a Wonderful World' and list out 10 things for which we are grateful. Released in 1995 on Windows, it's still available and playable with some tinkering. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2011. Generate realistic looking test data for your SQL Server. Choose between two nations and do your best to win.

Scholastic Jump Start World First Grade 1 1st Ages 5 – 7 PC Software Cd-ROM home. As students progress through the educational games and missions in JumpStart Town, new lands, adventures and lessons unlock. The interactive component is amazing; however, I would prefer if the application had the ability to run in stand-alone mode.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. C $24.50; or Best Offer +C $28.79 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. This is the lousiest children's software I've ever seen. Get your child ahead in math, English, critical thinking, and social skills.

Quick & Free Delivery in 2-14 days ~, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Learn how school2home ecosystem can help your learner.

Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Race against the world in this massive multiplayer online racer. This product is excellent learning tool for kids. © 2020 DOWNLOAD.COM, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Find answers to common questions and contact our friendly support team. I bought this product for my son. View our planet in 3D and get references on countries and cities. JumpStart World ® of Learning: 1st Grade invites each student to rescue JumpStart Town from trouble – a challenge that requires mastery of more than 280 essential 1st grade skills based on national and state standards. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Plus, JumpStart World of Learning makes managing your classroom simple. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I will not subscribe to get all the rest of the games, Slow, needs internet connection, poorly thought out, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2007. It was updated significantly in 2000 and was replaced JumpStart Advanced 1st Grade in 2002, which was later replaced by JumpStart 3D Virtual World: Trouble in Town. Can buy $2 apps that are better and work online. jumpstart world 1st grade free download - JumpStart World 1st Grade, JumpStart World 2nd Grade, JumpStart World Kindergarten, and many more programs JumpStart 1st Grade (known as Jump Ahead Year 1 in the United Kingdom) is a personal computer game created by Knowledge Adventure in 1994 intended to teach a 1st grade curriculum. The included Classroom Management system allows you to review detailed information on each child’s or the entire class’ progress easily. Get Your Child Ahead in Math, English, Critical Thinking, & Social Skills. YouTube Downloader and MP3 Converter Snaptube. This product is excellent learning tool for kids. I wanted an application program that she could use on road trips.

Requires access to a webpage that is out of date and has server ERROR trynig to access it. The application is focused on improvement of basic math skills of scholars (1st grade). Free to try. I think the previous reviews must be that of an earlier version.

View our planet in 3D and get references on countries and cities. Welcome to JumpStart World 1st Grade, a series of 12 Adventure Packs or learning units that actually progresses in response to your child's own learning pace. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This year, teach your 1st graders that learning can be an adventure!

Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2010, The CD would not work in my son's computer..I contacted the distributor and they immediately refunded my money..The service was terrific..We have other CD by Jump Start and they are great! Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2014, I have not opened this one so I will be returning this for a full refund. It was difficult to load.

This unique format not only keeps each student engaged, but also ensures that each student will be studying at the appropriate pace and level. ©2007-2014 Knowledge Adventure, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Purchase this program for my grandchildren around 6 years ago without a CD backup. Windows. As students progress through the educational games and missions in JumpStart Town, new lands, adventures and lessons unlock. This software gives kids an ability to play and learn at the same time and it's never boring. JumpStart World® of Learning: 1st Grade invites each student to rescue JumpStart Town from trouble – a challenge that requires mastery of more than 280 essential 1st grade skills based on national and state standards.

Most of the games themselves are pretty lame -- my kids only play them when they need to earn points to buy things, or at the end of a level to complete the required number of games to advance to the next level. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. JumpStart World 1st Grade.

Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2011.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Get Your Child Ahead in Math, English, Critical Thinking, & Social Skills. Get Your Child Ahead in Math, English, Critical Thinking, and Social Skills. The only issue I have it that the internet access is required to run the software. He played it for a few weeks and then left it by the wayside. This 1st grade lesson plan is based on a very simple idea – listen to Louis Armstrong’s popular song 'What a Wonderful World' and list out 10 things for which we are grateful. Get Your Child Ahead in Math, English, Critical Thinking, & Social Skills. © 2020 DOWNLOAD.COM, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2015.

For my kids, who don't have a play station or play a lot of computer games, this provides excellent, fun instruction on how to control an avatar and play a bunch of different types of games using both the keyboard and the mouse.

What a Wonderful World The typical 1st grader is moving from the pre-reading stage to that of building vital language skills related to reading, writing and spelling. The grandkids are so happy again to have this back. This page was last updated: 12-Nov 10:51. I enjoy watching her work through the first unit. I wouldn't recommend it. fnally found it on Amazon!! JumpStart World ® of Learning: 1st Grade invites each student to rescue JumpStart Town from trouble – a challenge that requires mastery of more than 280 essential 1st grade skills based on national and state standards.