Karisma Kapoor is a name in the B-town industry, which requires no introduction. Since Sanjay Kapoor is a Sikh, the wedding happened in a traditional Sikh style. She recently acted in a short film titled Daud, which was written and directed by Chunky Panday's younger daughter Rysa Panday. She plays a harried mother of three school-going kids on the show. But the present scenario is different. After her bitter divorce with Sanjay, there was a short span of a rumor of her dating Sandeep Toshniwal, CEO of a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company. Their marriage ended in 2012. In a few instances, celebs opened up about the alimony amount they paid to their partner, and other times, sources made shocking revelations about celebrities' divorce agreements. Despite having this ugly fight, the duo has two beautiful children named-Samaira and Kiaan from their 10 years of marriage. The news was a complete shock for the media and the fans. Actress Karisma Kapoor tied the knot with Sunjay Kapur in the year 2003. 10 lakh.". Back in the early 2000's, Abhishek Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor's relationship was the talk of the town. This time also her mother Babita forced her to meet this rich businessman from Delhi just for the sake of financial status. But things didn’t turn out as planned. Here's a compilation of some of the most expensive B-town divorces. Sanjay and Karishma have two beautiful kids together, Samiera Kapoor and Kiaan Raj Kapoor. Their marriage didn’t last long and the two got separated in 2010. Don’t you think it is strange? Sumeet Mittal & Shashi Mittal Love Story Began at School, Sandeep Maheshwari Love Story Began At School, Anupama Nadella and Satya Nadella Love Story is Romantic. Popular choreographer Prabhu Deva and his wife Ramlath filed for divorce in 2010. The actor has suffered ugly heartbreaks and endured several scandals. And it was during the period of her married life. From the very beginning, Karishma has always broke stereotypes in her life. Her friends also reported that Lolo is not in a state of remarrying now as her previous experience was not so delightful. As per reports, a lawyer involved in the case told Mid-Day, "Karisma will get Sunjay's father's house (in Khar) transferred in her name. They filed their divorce case in 2010 and after many nasty fights, they divorced each other in 2016. Recently, Karisma made her digital debut with a web series titled Mentalhood, which gives a glimpse into the challenges of parenting in today's day and age. Many are unaware that Raj Kapoor's grandson, Nikhil Nanda was married to Shweta Bachchan, daughter of Amitabh Bachchan, which is how the families got related in the first place. There were a lot of controversies about Sanjay having an affair with his current wife Priya Sachdev. Karishma was on top of her career graph. Can you believe this? Karishma Kapoor, the first daughter of the royal Kapoor family was born to break the norms.

In one of her complaints, Karisma had written, "Even before our wedding his father made my mother cry and I immediately said that if his family could behave in this manner with a woman, the family could do anything in the future and I made up my mind to call off the wedding. Do you want to know the reason behind this? Come and get my love mantras to enrich your life with love. As per her statement, he set her for sale. Before tieing the knot with Maanyata Dutt, Sanjay Dutt was married to model Rhea Pillai. Karisma Kapoor, who have always portrayed most romantic roles on the big screen, never would have thought that her real love life would turn into a nightmare. A source had revealed in 2016 that the jointly owned bungalow's ownership was given to Adhuna along with one-time alimony amount which wasn't revealed by the couple. Over a decade she ruled Bollywood. https://www.celebscouples.com/dating/karisma-kapoor-boyfriend Reports say that Ajay was also dating Raveena Tandon at that time. Not many people know but Samiera has the same acting genes as that of her mom's.

But it is evident that this didn’t go well and they both had to separate their pathways. How did her love story go awry? There was no explanation from the families about the reason. Bollywood's heartthrob Saif Ali Khan married Amrita Singh in 1991 and after 13 years of wedlock, they decided to part ways and file for divorce. In 2014, the two decided to break their marriage and go for divorce.

Though Karishma has always introduced Ajay as just a ‘good’ friend, the conjecture says it differently. In 2014, the two decided to break their marriage and go for divorce.

It was very upsetting to hear that Sanjay and her mother also tortured Karishma mentally and physically during her pregnancy. Many say TRUE LOVE does not exist. Sources say that Karishma came to know that Ajay was cheating on her. Today, she is happy and parent to her two kids - Samaira and Kiaan. I don't have that kind of money. Though it was a love marriage, still Lolo craved for every ounce of affection she deserved in this relationship.Karisma has claimed that since the beginning only, Sanjay was abusive towards her. I've promised her I'll pay up the rest of the money, and I will, even if I've to slog till I drop dead," Saif said in an interview.

By the way, Karisma Kapoor had established herself as a successful actress, Abhishek was still struggling to find his feet. Karisma Kapoor-Sunjay Kapur divorce could fall through Sunjay has claimed that Karisma used the young kids as pawns and didn't let the Kapur family meet … Kids were even spotted at Sanjay Kapoor's third wedding with Priya Sachdev. Did you know? Everybody feels that true love is a myth. He was previously married to Nandita Mahtani, a fashion designer by profession. Talking about the things she has to face in her toxic marriage she even disclosed that, on her honeymoon, her husband's friend auctioned her! Revealing the trauma she has to face when she was pregnant, she also told that when her mother-in-law gifted her a dress which she wasn't able to wear because of pregnancy, Sanjay and her mother-in-law physically abused her and slapped her. And more interestingly Abhishek’s debut film was with none other than Karishma’s sister Kareena. Or why do... JodiStory is the world's best website to read love stories and relationship tips. Some sources say that they both had dated for 5 years before the engagement. Justdial made the true love story of Shubhangi & Madhur, Kristen Stewart’s affairs relationship & love story timeline. As per the revelations she has made, not only her husband, but her in-laws also used to torture her. On my honeymoon, I was auctioned by husband's friend: Karisma on her toxic marriage with Sanjay Kapoor (Throwback) Karisma (Karishma) Kapoor who got married to Sanjay Kapoor in 2003, has to survive through the living hell of a toxic marriage for almost nine years. After her forced separation from the man she loved, Babita again forced Karishma to marry Sanjay Kapur. But then things went down the drain between the both and Karishma got married to businessman Sanjay Kapoor in 2003.

Obviously, Karishma had a roller-coaster journey of love.

We really hope that Karishma has a better and less bumpy life with her beautiful children.

Abhishek and Karishma had an engagement on Amitabh’s 60th birthday in October 2002.

Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa dies at 84, Ekta Kapoor wanted to work with Karishma Kapoor, International Business Times, India Edition, Kareena Kapoor is a true star and here's the ultimate proof, Kareena Kapoor Khan's slo-mo video in top cop avatar proves that she's totally filmy like us. Karishma had gone against the family principles and joined the Bollywood industry as a lead actress. But after ‘Raja Hindustani’ everyone started to notice her as an actress.

In an interview, Karishma’s father said that Lolo(Karishma’s pet name) is right now only focusing on her children. They announced their engagement on Amitabh Bachchan's 60th birthday and the nation was more than excited as a marriage between the two big families of Bollywood was nothing less than a royal wedding.

They both divorced each other in 2014. Karisma and Sanjay have two beautiful children, Samaira and Kiaan from their 10 years of marriage.