We’d love your help. Heiress. Didn't read the blurb, just read it after hearing such amazing things about it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The biggest downfall of the book were the details. Loved the H&h <3. Great literary references and poetry galore, could have been a really interesting book. One of my favourite reads this year. The Bluewater Billionaires is a shared-world series of four stand-alone romantic comedies written by Claire Kingsley, Lucy Score, Kathryn Nolan, and Pippa Grant. The world of Codex, rare books, high society and bottomless wealth is wonderfully drawn, with nuanced characters that it’s entirely possible to sympathise with. Didn't read the blurb, just read it after hearing such amazing things about it. Bohemian by Kathryn Nolan is magical, beautiful, and inspired! Under the Rose: An Enemies to Lovers Romantic Suspense Story (Codex Book 2), In the Clear: An Insta-Lust Romantic Suspense Story (Codex Book 3), Breaking the Rules (A Sinner and Saint Novel Book 2), Wild Open Hearts: A Bluewater Billionaires Romantic Comedy, "Kathryn Nolan outdid herself with this amazing book. Kathryn Nolan: Goddess of Sexual Tension. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN: Five sparkling, hopeful stars for this YA, queer prom romance.It was perfection. Such a beautiful story of discovering love in an unusual circumstance. I love a good thrilling mystery and this is an awesome one. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2019. 5 stars ☀️ for a sweet combination of poetry and kink. Reading Anti-Racist Nonfiction Is a Start. Kathryn Nolan makes it feel effortless without necessarily being instant. Also, this book made me go out and buy a bunch of Mary Oliver poetry books. I cried within the first few pages when Cal is eulogizing his grandfather and brings up Shel Silverstein and the peppermint wind. I was hooked from the beginning and I could not put the book down once I started. Welcome to Bluewater. That's What She Said Publishing, Inc. (June 21, 2019), Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019. This book is brilliant. Henry Finch, a sexy nerd who is both secretly dirty and wears his heart on his sleeve, belongs in the. (A glass of champagne in her hand, but then it's not there; bad guy trussed up on the floor, but then he's gone.) We're reading Juno Rushdan's EVERY LAST BREATH and oh my god this book is amazing. While he is trying to find a buyer so he can return to his neat and orderly life a group of Hollywood elite. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. The story is, at its most basic, a love story, but there are layers upon layers, and I definitely think rereads would not go amiss here, in order to catch all of the nuances woven throughout. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Kathryn Nolan is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with more than 20 years’ experience. But when we say Black Lives Matter, we mean the whole of Black lives...""Multiple studies have shown that reading certain types of fiction increases a reader’s empathy for others in the world. Kathryn Nolan makes it feel effortless without necessarily being instant.

It was refreshingly different!

I loved absolutely everything about it and am kinda sad it's over. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Underneath all of that, was a shared love of writing, poetry, and a need for something just a little different. Please try your request again later. It is filled with the things that Ms. Nolan does best: connection, chemistry, poetic prose, compelling characters, and heat! Well compare it did. And that means I can share the love stories making me VERY happy right now!

I loved this book so much, I can’t even tell you how much. After all the descriptions in this book I am desperate to see it! The conflict was incredible. It's super smart and all kinds of sexy. View fullsize.

Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This book is unputdownable! I'll be hosting in the fall in Kathryn Nolan's Hippie Chicks WOC in Romance : WOCInRomance is a place to promote Women of Color in romance fiction. It was perfection. It was wonderful. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Juno Rushdan is a brand new author to me and I'm so glad we're going to talk about this book in October! You can call her the boss. Want to see her book list up to date in 1 page. I'm reading it right now and its the perfect escapism.

This blog/movement is trans-inclusive and open to gender fluid and non-binary authors as well. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Frequently when a book claims to be a romantic suspense, it is weak in one of the two areas. **Also - Jasmine Guillory is an amazing romance author and she writes stellar novels. She also mentioned a number of other amazing novels I definitely recommend -- and anyone following me on social media right now knows that Leah Johnson's You Should See Me in a Crown is one of my top reads of 2020! And the slow burn of the central romance is delicious! Romance author Jasmine Guillory's phenomenal article in TIME Magazine this month has such an important message on the power of Black fiction. I first met my four adopted children in the sweltering heat of the tropics. None of the typical tropes! It helps you to put yourself in the shoes of those characters, even when you have a different perspective when it comes to race, gender or sexual identity. I am in such a euphoric stupor, right now. I've linked the article in the button below, but here are just a few paragraphs that spoke to me the most.

"As antiracism books fill up the best-seller lists, I’m thrilled that people want to learn more about racism, white supremacy and their own role in both. On Thursday, October 29th I'll be hosting a book club in Kathryn Nolan's Hippie Chicks - and I'd love for you to join along!

Book.- is so beyond that, that I'm not sure where to start. Henry and Delilah were wonderful lead characters. IT. You will swoon, pant, laugh, cry, and contemplate life in general. Apologies in advance for overloading your Kindle with these new releases. Her extensive experience includes both hospital and community positions for Queensland Health as well as a successful private practice within a general practice setting. Philanthropist. It's threaded throughout with poetry and love of books that is just heartwarming. Copyright © 2020 Christine Nolfi. Am looking forward to Freya's story. The writing is beautiful.

Wild Open Hearts book. Nerd, computer geek Calvin inherits his grandfather’s bookstore in Big Sur California. Nothing makes me close a book faster than grammatical errors or unrefined writing. I’m a big fan of all of these authors so I one-clicked these immediately. View fullsize . Author Kathryn Nolan Book List - is one of the authors featured on this blog. The setting of Big Sur was wonderful. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Underneath all of that, was a shared love of writing, poetry, and a need for something. And the story did not disappoint. The romance — though it's what I read the book for — is not the priority. This woman has pure talent when it comes to writing this love stuff. Henry and Delilah are beautifully drawn characters, thrown together in a fake marriage as they go undercover to find a stolen rare book. This book is perfection. Suspense is not usually my jam but this story was so intriguing I couldn’t put it down. If you're not reading Kathryn Nolan's books, I don't know what the hell you're reading. The characters have depth.

NOT. Calvin, a self-described computer nerd.

The passion, sexual tension and sexy times are inferno level. This was an absolutely stupid book. This is an F/F romance novella from the Reluctant Royals series (which I know is a fan favorite). Click the button below and head to her Amazon page and fill that Kindle. No wait, scratch that, she paints stunning and sexy pictures in your head with her words. Bohemian is like one incredible movie playing out in my head as sexy, nerd Cal dominates the beautiful and smart Lucia. Thank you for making the Bluewater Billionaires sale so successful!! Protesting injustice, sassing their elders, and sometimes saving the world. The heroine was a shallow, vain, instagram addict who got validated from having legions of followers. This book more than satisfied my appetite for passion, intrigue, intellect, and a happily ever after.