That better things are coming my way Test your MusicIQ here! Copyright: Writer(s): Curtis Mayfield Lyrics Terms of Use, Lord, I got to keep on moving 12 Nov. 2020. We'll Keep on movin' on anyway When the rainy days are dying, Gotta keep on, keep on trying All the bees and birds are flying Ahhhh... Never let go gotta hold on and Non stop 'til the break of dawn and For hanging me they were willing, yea yea yea Lord, I got to keep on grooving Somewhere not nearby Babylon When the rainy days are dying Baby, take a good look around (Where I can't be found)   (Shub shooby do) Keep on movin', don't stop, no Keep on movin', keep on movin' Keep on movin', don't stop, no Keep on movin' It's our time, time today The right time is … I know the time, time today Walking alone in my own way Extremely cold and rainy day Friends and I have fun along the way Yes, we do. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Baby, take a good look around (Ooh) https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3550025/5ive. We'll keep on movin' on anyway more », Sheet Music  STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Keep on movin'

(Ahh) We'll keep on movin' on anyway Get on up when you're down Baby, take a good look around I know it's not much, but it's okay We'll keep on movin' on anyway Get on up when you're down Baby, take a good look around I know it's not much, but it's okay We'll keep on movin' on anyway Get on up when you're down Baby, take a good look around

And that's why I've got to get on thru I hide myself from no one I know the time will really come When you'll be in my life, my life always Keep on movin', don't stop like the hands of time Click clock, find your own way to stay The time will come one day Why do people choose to live their lives this way? (I'll be there anyhow) (Thru) . Keep on moving don't stop like the hands of time Click clock find your own way to stay Lyrics to 'Keep on Movin'' by Soul Ii Soul. Lord, they're coming after me, I've been accused on my mission The children who liveth in darkness

All the bees and birds are flying (I'll be there anyhow), Lord, I got to keep on moving Test your MusicIQ here! 12 Nov. 2020. Have seen the great light, I've got two boys and a woman (Shub shooby do)

).

Lyrics.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We'll keep on movin' on anyway But I'll be there anyhow Sometimes it feels that life has no meaning Get on up when you're down

You keep on moving Far away far away You keep on moving Far away far away Everyday wheels are turning And the cry still returning Dawn will soon be breaking The day has just begun You put your arms around me Like a circle 'round the sun Dance across the seasons To a place that no one knows Where angels fear to tread   We'll keep on movin' on anyway I know it's not much, but it's okay Non stop 'til the break of dawn and Lyrics to Keep On Movin' by 5ive from the Invincible [Japan Bonus Tracks] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Keep on moving, don't stop rocking Ahhhh... Get on up When you're down, baby, Take a good look around. Keep on movin' more », Sheet Music  (Ooh) Baby, take a good look around (Woo)

Copyright: Writer(s): Richard Breen, Julian Gallagher, Richard Stannard, Jason Brown, Sean Conlon, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Keep on movin'. Lord, I got to get on down I know it's not much, but it's okay Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I know it's not much, but it's okay Oh no, I've got to keep on moving Ain't nothing gonna break my stride I'm running and I won't touch ground Oh no, I've got to keep on moving Ain't nothing gonna break my stride Nobody's gonna slow me down Oh no, I've got to keep on moving Ain't nothing gonna break my stride I'm running and I won't touch ground Oh no, I've got to keep on moving   Lord, I got to keep on moving Lord, I got to get on down Lord, I've got to keep on grooving Where I can't be found Where I can't be found   Get on up I know it's not much, but it's okay © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Trying to get through to my friends

Never let go gotta hold on and Keep on movin' (Ahh Woo) Lord, I've got to keep on moving Lord, I've got to get on down Lord, I've got to keep on moving Where I can't be found Lord, they're coming after me I've been accused for the killin' Lord knows I didn't do For hangin' me, they are willin', yeah, yeah And that's why I've got to get on thru Lord, they're coming after me (a-one more time) Where I can't be found. Jah knows you shouldn't do (Shub shooby do) Jah forgive me for not going back Where I can't be found

(Shub shooby do) Lord, they're coming after me, Lord, I've got to keep on moving "Keep On Movin' Lyrics." Lord, I've got to keep on moving Lord, I've got to get on down Lord, I've got to keep on moving Where I can't be found Lord, they're coming after me I've been accused for the killin' Lord knows I didn't do For hangin' me, they are willin', yeah, yeah And that's why I've got to get on thru Lord, they're coming after me (a-one more time) FAVORITE Think you know music?

Ahhhh... https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/20968849/5ive, There's A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World), Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song) [Version], Something Tells Me (Something's Gonna Happen Tonight), Day That Curly Billy Shot Down Crazy Sam Mcgee, Ain't Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman), Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've), When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman, We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful, Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me?