It uses 100% dark chocolate and rich coconut cream to create a dessert that is so decadent you will barely believe that it’s sugar-free. Yes it is the 5.4 oz (just cream).

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Enjoy!

(Tip: If you leave a can in the fridge all the time, you’ll always have it on hand to whip up a tasty sweet). An indulgent 4-ingredient dessert with serious chocolate flavor.

We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything. Any diet, health, or nutritional program you undertake should be discussed with your doctor or other licensed medical professional.

I have had my container for over a year and it tastes great.

If you don’t have an electric mixer you can whip it by hand or you can buy the hand mixer we use here.

It’s usually ready when you start to see ribbons form in the cream. Or check out even more Keto chocolate recipes. I tastes like chocolate heaven.

You can garnish with toasted coconut if … Louise has considerable research experience but enjoys creating products and articles that help move people just a little bit closer toward a healthy life they love. You can whisk the cream by hand or you can use a stand mixer, or even a hand mixer. Early sweet mousses used fruit purees rather than a chocolate base, and no one knows exactly when the first chocolate mousse was made.

It uses 100% dark chocolate and rich coconut cream to create a dessert that is so decadent you will barely believe that it’s sugar-free. Keto Chocolate Zucchini Muffins Topped with Cacao Nibs, Keto Sundae Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream. Cheers..

Enjoy All Your Favorite Comfort Foods – GRAIN FREE! Mix well and scoop into serving dish. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site to your specific situation. Have you tried a different brand?

I’ll contact the company and see what I can find out. The facts presented are offered as information only - not medical advice - and in no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine.

Looking for a high fat dessert that is quick and easy to whip up, literally.

Best of all, it doesn’t have any sugar in it. HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE. I’m so glad you enjoyed it .

Everything from coconut products, to baking ingredients, natural beauty products, and favorite e-books. Store a 400mL can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight to set the cream.

https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/5-minute-keto-chocolate-mousse

When I started eating keto (I follow a mostly plant-based keto diet) I thought that I’d need to treat myself to a lot of keto-friendly desserts to keep my sweet tooth satisfied.

Add the heavy cream and combine with a hand mixer on low speed. The first step in making this delicious keto dessert is whisking the heavy cream until it gets nice and thick.

Whatever your favorite chocolate dessert is, there is something for everyone! Even the unsweetened cocoa powder contains a few carbs, so you don’t want to add excess sugars to the mix. Add monk fruit, cocoa powder, sea salt and instant coffee (if using). Can you believe that when mousse was first invented it wasn’t a dessert at all? Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Dessert Recipes » Thick and Creamy Keto Chocolate Mousse [Dairy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free].

I’m passionate about traditional and healing foods.

Either refrigerate until serving time or serve immediately.

I cannot get my coconut cream to whip. Serve in individual ramekins or glasses sprinkled with unsweetened shredded coconut. Learn how your comment data is processed. try our Low carb Mocha Latte Mousse or our Low carb Peanut Butter Mousse to keep the party interesting. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. That’s a definite no-no for keto dieting.

There can never be enough recipes with chocolate. Want a variation?

Serve in individual ramekins sprinkled with unsweetened shredded coconut. I do this with heavy cream….should have known! What we need to make this recipe is heavy cream, sweetener, sifted cocoa powder, and vanilla. Without shaking the cans, open carefully and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the top above the water.

★☆

Copyright 2020 - NBIP LLC; Operated by Nourishing Brands LLC | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, Terms, & Conditions | Contact Add a little of the coconut mixture at a time and whisk through. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything. I tried a hand mixer..full speed and my kitchenaid stand mixer, full speed.

★☆ I’m a mama of three beautiful coconuts and they are the reason I named my website, The Coconut Mama. One thing in particular, is my sweet tooth has almost completely diminished!

Store a 400mL can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight to set the cream.

Top with coconut whipped cream before serving. Thank you, That’s great to hear, Rachael! It’s organic unsweetened powder.

Like our Keto Chocolate Mousse? Melt the chocolate in a double broiler.

Sweetener; any sweetener , there are many good ones , your looking for flavour that’s th whole point . Use Coconut Nectar th best..try Date syrup , Agave low glycemic but you’re only using a little so that’s not really th issue… In the United States, one of the earliest recipes that has been found for chocolate mousse dates back to 1892. I checked your link for the monk fruit sweetener via amazon – 26% of the reviews said that particular brand had changed its manufacturing process and it now smells and tastes terrible – most recent review I saw was March 2018 -and it’s non refundable – I’m not willing to take a chance with a product that is expensive.