If you want to make – like 1 kg then just double the recipe.

This recipe can be tweaked to suit your taste. Take buttermilk or Curd in a bowl. Thank you so much for the comment.

Pour buttermilk to a bowl. Thanks for a great-tasting crockpot recipe!! Place the double-breaded chicken on a platter for 15 to 20 minutes to rest. Set aside. They also use 15 secret spices in their recipes.

Shake off all the chicken pieces to remove the extra dry crust. I couldn’t achieve the golden brown colour, mine was dark brown. [email protected] 2020.

Don,t over fry the chicken pieces. KFC uses eleven secret spices in their fried chicken recipes. KFC style fried chicken recipe, how to make crispy fried chicken in KFC style at home. But do you know, why all the recipes of KFC are very delicious and unique? Alternative quantities provided in the recipe card are for 1x only, original recipe.

In this blog, I will show you step by step making process of “KFC style crispy fried chicken recipe”.

My family loved i it. Add ¼th cup of milk with it. Set aside until needed. Whether you are a novice or an experienced cook I am sure Swasthi’s Recipes will assist you to enhance your cooking skills. Pick up each chicken piece and dip it in the egg and then roll it in the bread crumbs. Buttermilk or yogurt is the key to get that tender yet crisp chicken. Made this for dinner tonight and I cannot wait to enjoy leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 3. If you do not have it, add 4 tbsp yogurt to a bowl and pour 1 cup water. Not really though.

Kfc doesn’t use bread crumbs for the fried chicken. Drain off excess water.

When golden and crisp remove the chicken to a wired rack.

. KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is very famous for it,s unique and delicious chicken recipes all over the world. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Best Fried Chicken Recipe - Best Crispy Fried Chicken With Buttermilk, রসগোল্লা রেসিপি - স্পঞ্জি ও নরম রসগোল্লা বানানোর রেসিপি - Ranna Recipe, মোগলাই পরোটা বানানোর রেসিপি (নিয়ম) - Ranna Recipe. Then sprinkle corn starch and mix it.

Hi.. my son is allergic to cornflour… what ingredient can i use in place of cornflour?? If the oil is very hot chicken gets browned fast without getting cooked inside. But there can definitely be a no better and healthier way to enjoy a fried chicken than to prepare at home. Enjoy fried chicken with your favorite ketchup. Remove them and keep on a paper towel to remove excess oil.

My aim is to help you cook great Indian food with my time-tested recipes. Wash the chicken pieces with water and drain off water. Glad to know!

Thank you!

Preheat a deep skillet or pot with vegetable oil or shortening to 315 degrees Fahrenheit Put the breaded chicken into the pot with the heated oil and fry for 16 to 20 minutes, or until the chicken … Arrange the bowl of chicken, egg bowl, bread crumbs bowl and a wired rack side by side. You are welcome! You can instead use cornflakes. Break an egg and add the white to the bowl. It is not very hard to make the original KFC style crispy fried chicken recipe at home. I do put chicken for brining but my chicken at end turns dry….it doesnt remain juicy…what should i do? Taking a look forward to peer you. But they never reveal their secret spices and cooking process. Thanx for sharing this.

Thank you. I am doing this today but with chicken legs. 5. In this blog, we will reveal, how does KFC make their special copycat fried chicken?. Keep stirring or rotate the pieces after every few minutes. I’ve turned a fan of your recepies because my taste buds like them. You can fry about 2 to 3 pieces in one batch. It is very much popular  all over the world. Now sink the chicken pieces in the egg-milk mixture. The content is copyrighted to KFC RECIPE and may not be reproduced or published in any form. Glad to know!

So I am thinking I’ll dip the chicken in egg then flour then crumbs separately again before frying.. Hi Mishu, I do not suggest to skip this as the chicken will not cook through properly without brining. Large pieces of chicken will not get cooked well if shallow fried. It has to be 350 F or 175 C. Gently shake off the excess crumbs from the chicken if any.

Keep it aside. However an healthiest way is to bake the chicken, check out my baked chicken fingers to learn how to bake it. How KFC makes the best tasting fried chicken is a trade secret which no one knows. I turned out to be a great fan of yours. I followed your recepie and it turned out delicious.

The thing is after adding rice flour..it became all dry and there was no coating on the chicken..there’s was just lumps of the rice flour and spices etc. Keep it in a refrigerator over the night or at least 4 hours to marinate. Glad to know it turned out good. Hope this helps, wow I like this recipe Soo much in fact am going in the supermarket right now see you later. How to make KFC style fried chicken at home. Hello Saumya, For me buttermilk brine works the best when done for 4 hours or more. If the flame is too high, it gets browned without getting cooked inside. Hi Memoona

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/kfcs-secret-recipe-crispy-fried-chicken If it rises without browning then the temperature is perfect to fry. If it is too dry sprinkle some water.

7. Set this aside. And I used rice flour as I did not have corn flour. hello!,I like your writing very a lot! Making it again today! However it tasted really good. Read more.. Whisk it well with ¼ tsp salt. With time and experience we get better in cooking, day after day and this is what happened with me. Thank you so much for following the blog. Press down the bread crumbs to stick to the chicken well. 2.

If you have,t found all these spices then use mix herbs replace of them. Thank you so much for mouthwatering recipes of various dishes.

I am a cilantro lover of the highest degree and this chicken looks amazing!

Heat it over medium flame. buttermilk (If buttermilk not available then use 4 tbsp curd with 1/2 cup of water. Hi Fatima Hi Ridhima But should work. Serve fried chicken hot with ketchup or your favorite dip. The drumsticks were cracked and the inner part began to splash on to me while frying. Drop the chicken pieces one by one in the hot oil. Beat an egg and pour it in a bowl. One question can I shallow fry instead of deep fry? Whisk both of them well until combined. Drain buttermilk from the chicken completely. For extra crispy and crunchy dip the chicken in the egg mixture again and stuck flour-spice mixture again. I guess I am late in replying.

Is the herb mix ingredient a combination of the eleven herbs? 8. Before removing from the frying pan make sure all sides are cooked well. Serve the fried chicken with your favorite sauces and salads. Pour oil to a heavy bottom pan. Here is the list of those secret spices. Then add the corn starch and mix everything well. Rest for at least 10 mins before you fry. You may like to check these Chicken recipesKFC style popcorn chickenChicken shawarmaChilli chickenChicken 65Chicken tikka in oven, For best results follow the step-by-step photos above the recipe card. Thank you Swastiiiii!

. Keep the flame medium and fry until they change golden-brown. May be that is you! Hello swasti thanks for the recipe but I have a doubt , the recipe makes three pics so what I have to do to make much more chicken , or can I use chicken pics instead of leg pics or drum stick so how to made it pls give suggestion. This makes the chicken turn tender and soft. I haven’t tested this recipe with rice flour. To another bowl add bread crumbs and set aside. Add all the seasoning and rub well for 2 to 3 mins. Combine all-purpose flour, cornflour, corn flakes powder, bread crumbs, mix-herbs, and garam masala in another bowl. But I have used it here just for the extra crisp outcome. Hi Nega Add salt to buttermilk and mix. In bread crumbs place shell Ican add oats, Oats soak up lot of oil and don’t turn crisp, Hi, I just want to know that instead of buttermilk can I use maida marinated, still can be use as refrigerator, can u help me with that, Hi Ash

I haven’t tried with poha. Refrigerate 4 hours to over night. Your email address will not be published. Kfc style fried chicken at home, better than kfc. Add all the seasonings to the chicken and rub well for 2 to 3 mins. Mix them well and set aside for 15 …

After the marination, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and drain buttermilk. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac4649f91fe450eed1560bafc14e2c94" );document.getElementById("b33c95fcee").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I tried many of your recipes and turned out to be awesome.l tried kfc style chicken and it came out to be delicious . Fry till golden at medium high temperature. In another medium bowl, combine the remaining coating ingredients (flour, salt, pepper and MSG). I have a similar recipe of frying chicken pieces (big or small any). The recipe is for half kg chicken. Heat it on a medium flame. Take a heavy bottom deep frying pan or kadhai and pour enough cooking oil for deep frying. Immerse the cleaned chicken into the buttermilk. Please comment after making this dish at your home and tell us, how was the taste? But i had a not so good experience frying them.

There are no pesky ingredients like MSG / ajjinomotto or what so ever in my recipe.

I am highly suspicious of people who dislike cilantro , Very nice fried chicken recipe. Here is the secret recipe of this fried chicken. I highly recommend using it. For best results follow my detailed step-by-step photo instructions and tips above the recipe card. Set aside. Pick up each piece of chicken and dip it in the egg mixture and then roll in the bread crumbs. Healthier and a deep fried chicken! After numerous trials, I felt this is one of the best and easy recipe to make KFC fried chicken at home.