Who among them has a true Killer Instinct? The smash arcade classic returns in all its glory! To see where the game will install as default, press the Windows key, type “Storage” and then select ‘Storage.’ Here you can choose which drive apps will save to by default. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.

You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition is currently not available. Available to United States residents. • Competitive online multiplayer matches with state-of-the-art fighting game netcode DEFAULT INSTALL LOCATION: Killer Instinct will install to the default location set by your device. • Killer Instinct Classic 1 & 2 for Xbox One Shadowy conglomerate Ultratech has organized a merciless fighting tournament of unprecedented scope and brutality. FIGHT ON! Available to United States residents. Features: Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. Thanks for reporting your concern. Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: Yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost! Are you looking for Microsoft Store in: 中国 - 中文? Fight on! Play the legendary fighting game with stunning 60FPS visuals, over-the-top action, a wild cast of combatants, rocking reactive music, and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS! Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. • Train an AI combatant and challenges your friends to asynchronous matches in Shadow Lab Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.

Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, Violence. Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. Discover your Killer Instinct! Play the legendary fighting game with stunning 60FPS visuals, over-the-top action, a wild cast of combatants, rocking reactive music, and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS! • Includes all 26 characters from Seasons 1-3, including Shadow Jago, Rash from Battletoads, Arbiter from Halo and General RAAM from Gears of War

FIGHT ON! Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition license terms, Killer instinct license terms [https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/]

Install on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account. • 20 stages with intense stage destruction • Test your skill online in Monthly Ranked Leagues Who among them has a true Killer Instinct? By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Lured by Ultratech’s promises or driven by their own motives, fighters from all over the world have gathered to compete, including a mysterious warrior monk, a disgraced heavyweight boxing champion, a convict made of living flame, and the reanimated skeleton of an ancient warrior. Privacy Statement. May contain mature content. Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product, Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience, Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or AMD Radeon HD 5850, Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.4GHz or AMD FX-4300 @ 3.8 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7950. Microsoft Studios © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. • Killer Instinct includes rich Xbox Live features like Achievements, Game DVR, Leaderboards and more. Thanks for reporting your concern. • Play Anywhere with online multiplayer Cross Play with Windows 10 and Cloud Save between Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox Live Features: Play the legendary fighting game with stunning 60FPS visuals, over-the-top action, a wild cast of combatants, rocking reactive music, and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS! Who among them has a true Killer Instinct?