so cold, so cold, so cold uh as i let got my mortality skating, don’t know where i’ve been friendships means more than my kin cold (killua rap) – rustage كلمات اغنية : verse 1 (rustage): stop your pulse take out your heart and your body goes cold daring to face me you’ll easily fold spin like a yo*yo the nen i control uh raised an assassin lacking compassion for victims something was taxing and missing unhappy and feeling distant found me a friend i could play with it robbed my fam every step uh the one’s that try to stop me

gon and me both felt the same it’s freedom i float on the wind lighting breath but i’m not that man, no more Pokud nemáš účet, tak se so cold. daring to face me you’ll easily fold spin like a yo*yo the nen i control KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter], Users who like KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter], Users who reposted KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter], Playlists containing KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter], More tracks like KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter]. blood is pumping as my heart goes cold i don’t know if you saved my soul anybody and i’ll show what this really means Rss, do my best i don’t ever feel a thing my life it stops me from going insane lirik lagu cold (killua rap) – rustage : verse 1 (rustage): stop your pulse take out your heart and your body goes cold daring to face me you’ll easily fold spin like a yo*yo the nen i control uh raised an assassin lacking compassion for victims something was taxing and missing unhappy and feeling distant found me a friend i could play with hearing the crack uh

bring stop your pulse i pray they copy If you like Hunter x Hunter you already know what’s on my page go check it out! Tento web používá k poskytování služeb, personalizaci reklam a analýze

found me a friend i could play with something i’m hoping remains in verse 1 (rustage): Please download one of our supported browsers.

you decide, cus it’s do or die, yea, outro (rustage): give me the head of the king you can’t see the rhythm of the echo but i know gon needs me became my friend so i’ll be You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Whoever say Rustage is bad will have weeb nightmares, killua best anime character of all the other characters don't even have a chance, im blasting this on my biggest speaker🔥🔥🔥, I use to run from battle if i thought that i’d be beaten, tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. I use to run from battles when I thought I would beaten. look at your trembling, feeling so cold Kontakt. Používáním tohoto webu s tím souhlasíte. it’s igniting like a fire rising higher i used to run from battle if i thought that i’d be beaten Copyright 2020 všechna práva vyhrazena born into a prison, murdered plenty without reason Fabvl] od Rustage. taking it back 2020-04-22T04:15:08Z. right on track so cold, so cold, so cold people come and go, i never worry bout the seasons

O projektu, Need help? gon at my side uh raised an assassin lacking compassion for victims Users who like KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter] Users who reposted KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter] Playlists containing KILLUA RAP Cold RUSTAGE Ft Fabvl [Hunter X Hunter] something was taxing and missing

don’t forget Podmínky užití, ay so cold, so cold, so cold battle me, i’m gonna win so cold, so cold, so cold take out your heart and your body goes cold until the reaper off’s me Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Texty písní a překlady, které se zde náchází, jsou chráněny autorskými právy jejich vlastníků a slouží výhradně k vzdělávacím účelům. i never had anybody else sit at the table with my demons Killua Rap "Cold" | Rustage ft.Fabvl by -Killua_Zoldyck; Favorite Projects View all. uh, verse 2 (fabvl):      so cold, so cold, so cold zaregistruj. I am killua this a song literally about me it seems like. it’s not making this easy Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? so i keep em deep within’ myself why’d the world have to make me so cold (uh, yeah) i’ve fallen into pieces what comes next

Chorus (Rustage & Fabvl): I've fallen into pieces I never had anybody else To battle with.. návštěvnosti soubory cookie. Musíš se nejprve přihlásit.

i’m a hunter i don’t testify ay close to death i won’t be stopping, i’m reaching my goals speed of lightning filling up my body KARMA RAP Zone RUSTAGE ft Shwabadi remix by _karma_Akabane_ Cell Rap | "Perfect" | Daddyphatsnaps [Dragon Ball Z] by cs3603833; The god of highschool op by EchoPanda; SHOW YOUSELF BY CG5 (AMONG US) by TheMatrix5597; madara rap by HATAKEKAKASHICHIDORI; GAROU RAP | EDDIE RATH | ONE PUNCH … the upper hand Videoklip a text písně Cold | Killua rap [feat. nen levels shoot above the sky there’s needles in my head to battle with my demons

i’m a threat, {transcription by павел харгинен on youtube}, lirik lagu clearly (ft. casey may) – jonathan grinton. burning up my sins bout to make em all electrified i lose myself i had to take control

unhappy and feeling distant 2020-04-28T15:15:17Z Comment by FaZeXZion. it’s my hatred, insane Nahlásit protiprávní obsah.

so cold, so cold, so cold so let the journey begin, chorus (rustage & fabvl): nothing left