Compare that with the cost of those wee little things on the shelf at the grocery store. Artisan Flour. It was well-packaged in a bag with several layers of paper and came shipped safely. In stock. Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid. WebstaurantStore makes it easy for me to purchase these flours, as well as many other products, and their prices are very competitive to they bet all others.

All original site content copyright 2020 The Fresh Loaf unless stated otherwise. Easy ordering, fast delivery, and product freshness, put Global Foods at the top of our list for direct sales. Equivalent to a French Type 55 (milled from premium hard winter wheat), it can best be described as an all-purpose or low-protein bread flour, making it … In addition to providing the high-est quality flour of unparalleled consistency, our mission also includes helping people become better bakers through education and inspiring fellowship among people through the creative joy of baking. This was a happy accident, because although I've always used King Arthur, I'd never used the Sir Galahad Artisan flour. This is hands down our favorite flour to use at the cafe and our bread and pastries turn out great every time with them. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.

Since all-purpose flour is such a fundamental ingredient, it can be used in many popular dishes of different cultures and palates. I had to contact KA to get the straight dope.

All of a sudden wet/gummy crumb and too thick a... Starter doubled in size 2 hours after feeding -... Turmeric, Cashews, and Carrot Sourdough (No-Knead version), Sir Galahad Flour = KAF All Purpose = 11.7% protein, Special Patent Flour = KAF Bread Flour = 12.7%, Sir Lancelot = KAF Hi-Gluten Flour = 14% protein. Gluten Free: NoNon-GMO: YesKosher: NoOrganic: NoPackaging Type: Paper SackUnit Type: Retail Ready. The order was promptly shipped and packaging was such that it arrived in pristine condition. artisan unbleached flour. King Arthur flour is absolutely the only flour that I will use! Is it used for all types of breads in place of Unbleached Bread Flour? It is most consistent and if the best quality. It has a range of uses, but is particularly well-suited to breads such as baguettes and ciabatta where you want to achieve a thin, crisp crust. Equivalent to a French type 55 (milled from premium hard winter wheat), it can best be described as an all-purpose or low-protein bread flour, making it very versatile in a bakery. It yields a dough that handles easily and has great fermentation tolerance. For this much $, I guess it ought to be. :). I cannot say how much we love this flour! Sir Galahad Artisan Flour by King Arthur. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. We use for baking breads, pies, pastries, cakes, and really anything we want to use a standard flour for in the kitchen. This is a delicious flour that is good for all sorts of baking tasks. Sir Galahad Artisan Unbleached All Purpose Flour 50lb - BULK - King Arthur. Sir Galahad all-purpose flour is made from American wheat that has been milled to strict specifications. Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: I make pasta and cookies with it and it works great every time. Signature Flours Sir Galahad. I am so happy i ordered this flour. Sir Galahad Artisan Unbleached All Purpose Flour 50lb. Ing: Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid. King Arthur Flour Sir Galahad 50 lb. King Arthur Flour Sir Galahad 50 lb. King Arthur Flour = KAF All tolerances are +/- 0.2%.

Ideal for artisan breads, laminated dough, and quick breads. Always a King Arthur fan, but had not tried this variety. A great versatile flour in Sir Galahad. The quality is great and it came just a few days after I ordered it. This stuff is TASTY!

Nothing beats King Arthur Flour for baking, in my opinion.

Leaving out the middleman was never so rewarding. King Arthur Flour = KAF All tolerances are +/- 0.2%. It's made with malted wheat, which bumps up the taste and that fresh bread aroma (realtors take note). It is always presifted and ready to use.

Due to COVID-19, UPS and FedEx are experiencing a higher volume of delays. I've noticed KA Sir Galahad Flour is mentioned a lot in this forum. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Also, any idea where I can pick up 50# bags of flour in the Boston, MA area? How can we improve it? Sir Galahad Flour = KAF All Purpose = 11.7% protein; Special Patent Flour = KAF Bread Flour = 12.7% Thank you for making this rookie a star each and every time :). Really great quality at a really great price. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Very fresh. This flour is the eqivilant of King Arthur All Purpose flour. Between what I've read here on F.L. Located in Norwich, VT, the company operates its own retail bakery, Baking Education Center, Baker`s catalog and Baker`s store from its Vermont headquarters. The purchase experience was also excellent, and the quality of the flour too. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Contains: Wheat Ingredients. Dismiss, © The Grain Mill Co-op of Wake Forest 2020. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. I have just got my flour.So excited and wanted to share with you guys. King Arthur flours adhere to the tightest tolerances in the milling industry. I'm never going back. Sir Galahad all-purpose flour is made from American wheat that has been milled to strict specifications. The only reason I buy Galahad is because I work as a baker and it cost me just over $17 for a 50# bag of it. Contains: Wheat Ingredients. It yields a dough that handles easily and has great fermentation tolerance. Flour was dated two weeks prior. Sir Galahad is the same flour as KAF AP. Special Patent. i have found this a great flour for breads but not so much for cake. Flour, Milled from premium hard red winter wheat, Ideal for artisan breads, laminated dough, cookies, and scones, Versatile, all-purpose flour; strong enough for bread, but soft enough for pastries, Dough handles easily and has great fermentation tolerance, Bulk 50 lb. What type of advantage does this style of flour have over the typical ones listed above which are sold in the grocery store? Highly recommend! By producing premium traditional and specialty flours, it maintains steadfast in the belief that good, wholesome baking doesn't just feed the body, but nourishes the soul.Flour Details: Moisture: 14.0% max. It is the best for our baked goodies. : D, Their Sir Galahad flour is simply their AP flour sold in bulk. King Arthur flour is a trusted brand, so this is a super good deal on such a large amount.

Just wish that it would ship free with plus because I would buy it from Webstaurant instead of my local food vendors if it did. Sir Lancelot is not the same as their bread flour. There is no substitute! What do you think of this page? I've never baked with anything other than KA flours: APF, Unbleached BF, White Whole Wheat and 100% Whole Wheat.