I doubled recipe and followed it to the T.  Never again will I be purchasing those nasty bottles sauces.

I will definitely be making this again. . Thanks! "In order to get that single flat steak cut from the chicken thigh, it actually takes some precision and some knife handling skills," says mykoreaneats. We ate it with green apple and cabbage slaw and it was great together. Could this be made in the crockpot as well? Use a non metallic bowl to marinade the chicken. ", "This is my family's recipe that dates back to when we lived in Mililani," says Reagan Wilf. Perdue now has "thin sliced breast" can you use these instead of pounding?

This looks delish..will be trying it this weekend! If your breasts are large (8 oz or larger) then cut it horizontally into 2 thinner pieces OR pound it down to even thickness. Thanks so much for sharing. It might, but more shredded. Next time I’ll double it. What can I use instead of the apple sauce? I will definitely be making this again, it was way better than any marinade in a jar thats for sure!

Hi! Every 5 star helps me a lot and I also love to hear from you! Any suggestions? I have Skinnytaste and love it. I used what I had on hand: chicken breasts, chicken thighs, drumsticks. This is so yummy and simple. It’s excellent! I made this for my husband and son this afternoon, must say they loved it!!

I cute up the chicken breasts into small pieces and marinated it in the sauce then I stir fried it with bell peppers yummy. Great Recipe!! ", "A very easy meal to make," says sarakyong. So easy and so delicious! A crowd favorite! Just made this for dinner and it was fantastic!!!! I broiled this tonight: 3 mins first side; 5 mins the next. How about a small sauce pan or can of veggies or beans! Recipe also works for thighs - Cook thighs a little longer (20 min or so). I’ve made this for family and also to serve for a dinner with friends. Cook on each side for 2-3 … I use this for pork chops and pork tenderloin too, I brown whatever meat quickly in a little olive oil, put in an oven proof dish with all the marinade and bake till done. My husband is highly allergic to garlic (sad but true)! Everyone loved it. What am I doing wrong? USDA calorie listing for the cooked chicken: http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/1202. Just curious, it sound delicious. Do you just sprinkle the scallions while its grilling? I have everything but that!

Take it out of the oven. Also I added more gocharu than the recipe called for because I love spice! It is game changing for my Asian food cravings! Remove the mixture from heat, cool, and whisk in lemon juice and hot chile paste. My husband and son loves the Korean food they ate while traveling there so I made this for them and they loved it! Could I marinate and then put the chicken w marinade in slow cooker? Flavor throughout.