Like another reviewer, I assumed I was also getting 4 packages.

Best Way To Cook Fried Chicken of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. Manufacturers, It's my families favorite breading for skinned or skinless chicken.

Delicious and so easy to do. I think in the microwave it would become soft. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Very easy. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. No, chicken would not get crispy.

Used it for years. Moisten chicken with beaten egg; shake off excess. I misread the description and thought I was getting 4 boxes for $10.00. 1 Egg to moisten. Easy to use and great taste. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It works well on pork chops and boneless chicken. You Will Need: 2-1/2 lb.

This page works best with JavaScript.

Got 2 of these for a $1.00 a box..

It makes the chicken so nice and tasty and crispy.

I coat my chicken with this then put it in my air fryer, it's like eating fried chicken so good. To Prepare: 1. 3. I get complimented over and over every time I bake chicken dipped in the Oven Fry and serve as a meal for guests. Love this coating!

Finally dont have to fry chicken any more. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. No-Egg Directions: Prepare as directed, moistening chicken with water instead of the egg. It's as simple as moistening the chicken with egg or water, coating it with the mix, and baking until it's fully cooked. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Kraft Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Coating Mix, 4.2 oz, See all details for Kraft Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Coating Mix, 4.2 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1 Egg to moisten. One package for $10 is ridiculous! Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Dextrose, Cornmeal, Paprika, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Spice, Dried Onions, Dried Garlic, Corn Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Extractives Of Paprika (Color). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This seasoned coating makes great tasting oven fry chicken. This seasoned coating makes great tasting oven fry chicken. But it is usually too pricey for me in the store. But it is usually too pricey for me in the store. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: One 4.2 oz.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. Coat chicken on all sides by pressing firmly into coating mix. Great stuff.

With a savory blend of herbs and spices, Oven Fry makes perfectly delicious chicken every time. Empty coating mix onto plate. Homestyle taste without the mess!

Came with two cans of gravy in cans in a soft plastic bag. Bake on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray until done (165F). Very unhappy! (Do not turn). because it has not been in the stores for over 2 weeks.

I love it. (Do not turn). This is the best quality products that has been made to use by all the people and all the people in your lovely family needing to try out this extremely excellent product product quality in every detail of the package you can also feel house luxury it feel in your hand it make you want to come back for more. Heat oven to 400F. They are usually closer to $1.75 in the store & with free shipping..Great Deal. Kraft® Oven Fry® Extra Crispy Chicken. Boneless: 20 min. Electrode, Comp-a1b54b73-fc7e-415b-af36-226c1c67a4f7, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c7985cd4-007-175bab5e2da067, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:28:03 GMT, Pack Size.