I like to use chops that are about 3/8-inch, if your pork chops are thicker, or thinner, you will need to adjust the time. Going out to a restaurant is about more than just food, it’s about creating memories around the table and now you can recreate those memories from home. Great recipe! Today the breakfast sandwich is just as much of a part of…, Olive Garden Peaches and Cream Cheesecake is seasonal that appears only at special times of the year. COPYRIGHT © 2020 COPYKAT RECIPES • PRIVACY POLICY. 'Heard about buttermilk marinade before but this was the first time trying. You can find most of the ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store. The oven does a great job making that crispy coating we all love. You may even want to make breadcrumbs by hand before preparing this recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Place one pork chop at a time into the bag, seal the bag, and shake. I added some Bada Bing Bada Banged Potato "spice mixture" (AR recipe) to the crumbs. It doesn’t get much easier than this! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Beat egg with water in a bowl. You can also add more or less of your favorite herbs and spices to your favorite pork chops. I really appreciated the hint by the submitter to use a spatula instead of tongs so as not to lose that yummy coating. I had a cup of buttermilk leftover that I needed to use, so I scaled this recipe down to two servings. Instructions. This cookie goes very well with tea and coffee. If you look at the photo I submitted - there is no need to turn the chicken if you bake it on a rack. Let’s get one thing straight from the very beginning; this recipe doesn’t make the same meat sauce that appears on … If you want a more exact mix, I suggest you mix the breading in a food processor to emulate the packaged mix. Accidentally got Vidalia onion salad dressing on the chicken on the plate and it was tasty so plan on adding some of that to the egg mixture next time. I found it a bit bland. It’s very easy to make your own homemade Shake and Bake, save money, and use ingredients you already have on hand. (Rarely happens) Well... kinda like not hard but densely flavored stuffing coated chicken? Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then flip over the pork chop and cook for 10 minutes. Pour peanut oil into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. It is rumored to be their actual recipe. Place the coated pork chop onto the oiled baking sheet. Love Shake ‘N’ Bake? Had to substitute panko bread crumbs for the stuffing mix. Spread out in a thin layer. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Thank you Judy in Delaware for this wonderful recipe. I will make this again. I had to use a little more oil to let them "fry" in the oven.. excellent dinner with a baked potato!! It's good & easy. If you have pork chops or chicken on hand, and some dried breadcrumbs you already have most everything you need to make homemade Shake ‘N’ Bake.

Bake for 15 minutes, then flip over the pork chop. This recipe is by Virginia McDowell. I recreate your favorite restaurant recipes, so you can prepare these dishes at home. This post contains affiliate links. Spread out in a thin layer. That all worked out just fine. When I made the copycat shake n bake pork chop recipe, there is a lot of the bread crumb mixture left over.

Ingredients 3 cups bread crumbs 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1 tbsp salt 1 tbsp dried onion flakes 3 tsp paprika 2 tsp sugar 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp black pepper 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp … Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. You can make homemade Shake ‘N’ Bake Pork Chops in just about 30 minutes with this easy recipe. The buttermilk marinade is essential and will keep the chicken very tender and moist. Congrats! Three & a half for moistness. It is important to check and make sure pork is cooked to 145-155 degrees.

The chicken was so moist and the coating was nice and crunchy! Not quite a copycat. Cream cheese cookies? CopyKat Recipes has hundreds of copycat restaurant recipes to help you recreate your favorite restaurant meals! Your email address will not be published. Thank you! Place vegetable oil on a baking sheet and spread out in a thin layer. If desired, if there is mix still left over, you can gently sprinkle it onto the breaded pork chops, and pat the seasoned mix into the pork chop. Don't want to lose any of that crispy coating!! If desired, if there is mix still left over, you can gently sprinkle it onto the breaded pork chops, and pat the seasoned mix into the pork chop. Stephanie is the author of CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home, and CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home 2.

Chicken was moist and crunchy I added Parmesan to the breading and I used Panko with thyme sage and garlic powder instead of seasoned bread stuffing. Get all of the new restaurant favorites delivered to your inbox! This is a very good chicken dish. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. 1984. Turn each chicken breast over and continue baking until chicken pieces are no longer pink inside and the coating is crisp, about 25 more minutes. Best of all, these cookies do not need frosting. Three ingredients – potatoes, butter, onions – plus salt and pepper, and you’re good to go.

Baked on a foil-lined cooking sheet. I also do taste sage just like my Mom’s sage dressing with turkey. Oven Fry. At the Olive Garden, Peaches and Cream Cheesecake is seasonal, which means that it only appears…. To assemble, I skipped the water and just used beaten egg when coating the chicken.

I used chicken strips and cut the cooking time to 20 min/20 min. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This is a very crispy, moist, and tender chicken dish without the messy frying. Place breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, paprika, celery salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Yep, and they are great! Placed crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix into a shallow bowl. They also make an excellent dinner side.

Place chicken breasts and buttermilk into a large resealable plastic bag, knead several times to coat chicken with buttermilk, and squeeze air from the bag. Well-seasoned sausage, a perfectly cooked egg, cheese, and a freshly toasted English muffin makes for one delicious breakfast. I even had all the right ingredients too. I think the buttermilk made it very tasty and tender. In a gallon-sized zip top bag, place breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, paprika, celery salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. The chicken was delicious ... very moist and tender. Unless otherwise noted, all recipes have been created by copykat.com. 2 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix, Back to Crispy Juicy Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts. That’s why I love the pork shake n bake. I added 2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese to the breading mixture and gave it a nice cheesy taste! Discard seasoning mix after use. You saved Crispy Juicy Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts to your. The only change I would do next time - is I like extra moist chicken - so instead of the egg dip - I would use mayo instead. Unless otherwise noted, all recipes have been created by copykat.com. Seal the bag and shake gently to mix all ingredients. Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PAPAJOEY. Directions. The cream cheese gives you a creamy rich soft cookie. Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; mix until well blended and smooth. Place vegetable oil on a baking sheet.

Thanks for a great recipe! As the submitter of this recipe, thought I'd just share.....it's much better to turn the chicken using a spatula rather than tongs. It's the first time I've used a buttermilk marinade and I'll now be trying it with other chicken recipes as well. This is perfect as a last minute gift, or even for the holidays. Number of Servings: 1. Just remember to spray with Pam before putting in the oven. Could you please post a recipe for Oven Fry …..it is much tastier than Shake and Bake. I like to use pork chops that are bone-in for better flavor, but pork loin chops will also work just fine.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a gallon-sized zip top bag, place breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, paprika, celery salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Discard seasoning mix after use. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe Judy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.