Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BeerTender from Heineken and Krups B90 Home Beer-Tap System at Amazon.com. [])). Unfortunately, the extra electronics also caused the Beer Tenders to fail often...due to power failures/spikes. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I watched videos and read the reviews of others who had purchased this product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Good value, but you'd better REALLY like Heineken, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2013. The beertender tubes only come with a Heineken label. This really is a "want" product. visit your local website. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Möchten Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren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he KRUPS BeerTender Peltier silent cooling system provides constant and consistent cooling of the 5L Heineken DraughtKeg and will keep it at the ideal temperature of 37.4 degrees F. Easy to operate, just run the keg’s plastic tube to the KRUPS BeerTender tap and you’re done. Um Panik im Ernstfall zu vermeiden, erfährst du von uns, welche Fehlermeldungen welche Defekte mit sich bringen. Verfasst am: 03.05.2010 16:49 Titel: beertender krups VB50 defekt: Hallo zusammen! To contact us, please use the “Contact Us” form. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon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he beer tender has a well written book with it. Umso ärgerlicher ist es dann, wenn der Kaffeevollautomat für Probleme sorgt und nicht mehr wie gewünscht funktioniert. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2017. BeerTender is a line of Krups beer dispensers renowned for its unique draft technology. Show More.

This process is automatic. You will find the answers about your product. I followed the directions exactly as stated in the booklet. Seems to be a common trend based on other reviews. It could be due to several causes: • It is the first glass tapped: the tube that transport the beer to the spout is filled with gas and not yet with beer. Krups says it brews coffee 35 percent quicker than most drip coffee makers.

Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2013. The earlier displays didn't really work properly, anyway. • The keg is not at the right temperature.

here to buy the keg over the bottle but the taste is more than worth the cost, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2013. beer in beer-mug image by Witold Krasowski from Fotolia.com. Official authorized repair centers trained by Krups will carry out the repair of your product. Bitte akzeptieren Sie die Bedingungen von NewsLetter. Please enter an address, a city or a zip code in the … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Not all mini kegs will work. Shop for Krups Beer Dispenser parts today. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2018. Keeping The Customer In Mind [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! INFORMATION - COVID 19The Covid-19 situation has affected all of our day-to-day activities. Went through two units under warranty.

Merci d'accepter les conditions de NewsLetter. I purchased this Heineken kegerator as a surprise for my hubby's man cave. The Newcastle Brown Ale is delicious. First let me state I do NOT like to drink beer. There is no real need to have it except for the fun of having it. Mit folgenden Tipps können Sie eine neue Suche starten: Möchten Sie wirklich alle Artikel aus Ihrem Warenkorb entfernen? It features a warming function that keeps your pot warm for up to four … This page works best with JavaScript. Only the "draughtkeg" style will work in the Beertender. Bitte akzeptieren Sie die Bedingungen von NewsLetter. This is our second Beer Tender. Überprüfen Sie die Schreibweise, probieren Sie es mit Synonymen, Beschränken Sie Ihre Suche auf einen oder zwei Suchbegriffe, Verwenden Sie weniger spezifische Begriffe, ein allgemeiner Begriff könnte mehr Treffer anzeigen. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It’s that simple. Oder geben Sie Ihre Frage in das Suchfeld ein. 4.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse ein, damit wir Ihnen Ihr Passwort schicken können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his unit is simple, inexpensive, and if you don't mind the taste of Heineken or Newcastle, it's an excellent value. We therefore thank you for your understanding regarding our response times to your requests and/or repairs of your products, in or out of warranty. As to cost it costs 1cent per fl.oz. If the keg was inserted before the power was turned on, open the cover and lift up the keg for a few seconds before replacing. While most users can expect consistent performance from the device, problems may occur from time to time. The one led light came on as it should have and the other led light came on in about two hours stating the beer had reached the right temperature I have had no problems with foaming as the booklet has the directions to prevent this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uckily I have found one store that currently is stocking the Heineken mini-kegs and that allows us to keep one handy in reserve.

The Krups Beertender is a home device that works with a draught keg to maintain a steady temperature and uses carbonator technology to produce fresh beer. Not the recycler stations, and not Bevmo. The first was replaced with another model having all these features. To extend the life of your product our repair centers also offer original accessories, consumables, and spare parts period. It is the latest model from Krups. Works great. If your call is not answered promptly, please click on the "Contact Form" to send us a message which we will receive by email. Had two of these, both failed to chill after about 18-20 months of use.

Seit etwas mehr als 2 Jahren besitze ich nun das zweite Modell des beertenders.Er lief auch immer einwandfrei bis er vor einigen Tagen den Geist aufgab. However, it no longer has all the "bells and "whistles" the earlier models had. Too bad. Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, All Rights Reserved.

This will reset the scale. Krups kegerators and dispensers are a part of a wide range of company’s products. I will say that he loves it and so do I. I don't drink beer but I love not having all the bottles when he and his buddies get together. If this happens, performing some troubleshooting may be beneficial in terms of finding a fix for the issue. CAUTION: Some repairers might be closed, we advise you to contact them by phone before visiting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

Mit folgenden Tipps können Sie eine neue Suche starten: Möchten Sie wirklich alle Artikel aus Ihrem Warenkorb entfernen?

They are pre-chilled, I don't know the exact temperature. Please enter an address, a city or a zip code in the search bar and click enter to confirm your choice. Find genuine replacement parts along with great repair advice and 365 day returns. Krups Service Repair Centers. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

they are good for the first 2 months, and then they stop working, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2013.

Möchten Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren?

For this I used a: Krups Beertender (model B100) The Edge Star Mini-Keg Conversion Kit Drill - If you have a right angle drill, i would use it.