For me this would be an outstanding fragrance if only they would dial down the cumin. Might have to get me a little bottle of this. This is the exact fragrance of MILKWEED!!!!!! i like this, but it takes awhile for that watery musk to dissipate and then it's much more enjoyable. Le Labo Perfume Hong Kong. Le Labo Rose 31 Travel Kit. The opening reminded me of the Pond's cold cream my mother used when I was a child.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. $200 a bottle! I find it very comparable to Creed Windsor, I'm shocked nobody has already mentioned that! Addictive, unforgettable spicy rose. I love that you can personalize Le Labo flacons. Genuine civet is very seldom used. Large 15 Fl oz (444 mL) jar with pump. Pump Bottle, Le Labo Santal 33 Perfuming Body Lotion - 8 oz./237ml, Le Labo Rose 31 Shower Gel lot of 2 each 3oz bottles. I almost fell off a chair and almost fainted. This is amazing stuff though. Unisexy, but I think Rose 31 skews masculine. It's spiced rosey but not feminine at all. Is love at first sniff possible? This is animalic and spicy and I love it. Explore Le Labo's fine fragrances in personalized perfumes, candles, shampoo, lotion and more. Simply rose and cumin to me - smells very interesting and pretty, but the cumin note is a tad too culinary for my taste here. I have now finally had a chance to try a sample of the fragrance proper, and I must say that I am... sorely disappointed. A rose perfume of my dream.

Are you looking for Le Labo Perfume? Anyone who's expecting a bold and deep rose in the same vein of C&S No.88 should be prepared for a big disappointed. It is a dry and papery rose over a mid/base which blends elements of Chanel Sycomore (bright yet smoky vetiver) with L'Air du Desert Marocain (cumin/caraway and cedar). This is a wall of woody cumin supported by a pleasant musk and a little generic rosy sweetness. Rose 31 leans masculine to me and I think I'd rather smell it on my husband than myself, but the cost is so prohibitive I can't envision buying a full bottle.

It does not tolerate naive fun games and frivolous acts. It's like a rose-infusion.

Rose, cedar, cumin, vertiver was on me. This fragrance used to be a masterpiece. This is a dirty sexy rose, the most importantly this is a non sweet woody spicy rose. I read about the company itself in a magazine, Entrepreneur, and then later found a sample on-line. Reminds me a lot of Tam Dao. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to update the prices on our website in real-time. Finally I've got my hands on a sample! I am searching for a smell with more cedar but I wouldn't say no to this. At the end of the day, this is a good fragrance, but the Cumin (b.o. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. its that sexy. The silage and lasting power are a bit on a weak side, but overall: I like it - it's going onto my 'Wish list', On my skin "Rose 31" feels soft, muted, almost "too faint" as couple of other reviewers mention and not particularly lasting. Was able to sample this as part of a tester collection I ordered from Le Labo (fell in love with them after sitting next to a woman on the bus who smelled amazing - had to ask, she was wearing Santal 33). Le Labo Rose 31 Body Lotion lot of 2 each 3oz bottles.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Oddly I get almost zero rose notes. Immediately, the rose is detectable upon the initial spray/splash of the top notes and for me, that's all I detect. Drydown is similar to Tubereuse 40 New York. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. LE LABO Santal 33 Travel Tube Kit 10ml . I showered and washed my hair with the divine scent of Rose 31 and today I finally have a bottle of my own through a trade. 4.28 $39.99. Its a dry woody rose and its lovely. Sadly, I didn't impressed! However, it's not just rose. (15oz), Le Labo Rose 31 Eau De Parfum 1.7oz/50ml Spray New In Box, OTACI Rose Passion Deep Hydration Face Cream, Moisturizer Skin Lotion Facial Rose Natural Hydrating Moisturizing, Screw Top Rose Gold Aluminum Tin Jar with Screw Lid and Blank Labels - 31pcs, 0.5oz, Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment with 12% Glycolic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid - AHA & BHA Exfoliating Rough & Bumpy Skin Body Lotion - Moisturizing Cream Gets Rid Of Redness, KP, Body Acne - 8 Ounce, Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion, 8 Ounces, Banana Boat Ultra Sport Reef Friendly Sunscreen Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 1 Ounce TSA Approved, Pack of 24, Le Labo Rose 31 Conditioner - lot of 4 - Each 1.4oz bottles - Total of 5.6o, 100% PURE Nourishing Body Cream, Coconut, Body Lotion for Dry Skin, Anti-Aging, Moisturizing Cocoa Butter, Natural Body Lotion - 8 Fl Oz, Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter Moroccan Rose, 7oz, Hydrating Moisturizer with Pure Shea Butter for Nourishing Essential Body Care, Advanced Clinicals Bulgarian Rose Oil Cream Anti-Aging Rescue for Face, Hands, Neck. I have tried at least few times on myself and I sprayed on me and my gf and we both think the same thing. Gorgeous earthy 'dark' rose scent initially but then something just fades - on me. Open this box up and you are greeted with 2 cards; first one explains the history of Le Labo, and the other is a birth certificate, bearing a check list on the side stamped with an "OK" label at each step in the brewing process. I have had problems with rose scents ever since I doused myself with cheap tea rose perfume as a child at a drug store (this resulted in the only migraine headache I've ever had).

Both are shockingly similar. Total of 6oz, Fairmont Le Labo Rose 31 Hand Lotion - 8 oz, Mademoiselle Provence Natural Rose Body Lotion with Peony Extract | Shea Butter Moisturizing and Smoothing Body Cream for Radiant Skin | Vegan Moisturizer | Made in France | Cruelty Free (13.5), FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream | Body and Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin | Body Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, and Ceramides | 19 Ounce, Le Labo Rose 31 Amenities - Shampoo Conditioner Lotion Shower Gel Bath Soap Travel Set Gift Set Toiletries, L'Occitane Moisturizing Rose Body Lotion, 8.4 Fl Oz, Le Labo Santal 33 Body Lotion - lot of 2 each 3oz bottles-Total of 6oz, Le Labo Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 10ml (Rose 31), Le Labo Rose 31 Eau de Parfum .025 oz. As I do not like narcissistic queen of flowers, not a single fragrance could catch me.

or Best Offer. The rose is nowhere to be found on my skin, this smells entirely of caraway and vetiver. This is one strange fragrance. I love it and have been trying to get in on a split for years! Anti Aging lotion for Face, Skin, Hair, Dry Hands, Cuticle. Its more closer to Vetiver 46 now and the Rose note is much more muted. Oz.

When I first sprayed it on my arm, it smelled quite nice, although I had very high expectations of it. I already own a barely-there scent (Essentric Molecules) so I will wait and decide if I go for another fader. Nice scent but on me does not project or last. NO Rose. I prefer this to Santal 33 as it’s not as leathery and just easier to wear though has a hefty dose of sandalwood as well. It ultimately fades to a fuzzy woodsy musk which is pleasant if not a little boring. Top 3 rose perfumes of all time in no particular order: You're a rose, soaked in formaldehyde, preserved in a glass jar. Enjoy the best prices with iPrice. My mom uses Black Pepper oil for muscle aches and that is all I can smell now. Ideal on a cool crisp fall day. Half of the reviews describe this as "clean" and the other half as "dirty/skanky." It’s a very weak boring musk skin scent on me that I can’t justify paying the high price for.

The drydown is gorgeous. The initial wasnt so great also the mid note didnt ring a bell. With each scent made to fit a story (instead of just giving you the notes on the ingredients) to take its users into a different world, Le Labo is in a class of its own and is a vegan-friendly brand. Top notes are Rose and Cumin; middle notes are Rose, Vetiver and Cedar; base notes are Musk, Guaiac Wood, Agarwood (Oud), Olibanum and Labdanum.

I bought my first bottle at the brand's first store on Elizabeth Street in NYC's SoHo district. No real development once the top notes burn off, it just does a steady fade out. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. their execution is always excessively simple in the most uninteresting and useless way possible, and this is no exception. Almost impossible not to love! The drydown is to die for. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Civet, by the way, is NOT cat pee.

Le Labo hit it out of the park with this one. Learn more about Le Labo HK below. Also a bit of a man-killer ;). Most 'civet' today is a aroma chemical produced in a lab setting.

It's also infinitely feminine, and I was surprised to find out that it's marketed for men. I absolutely love this scent. Rose 31 is a surprisingly dirty and sexy rose in its sophiscated robe.

$70.00. Completely unisex and extremely versatile. Can you believe that Le Labo Perfume is only worth ₱ 979.00 - ₱ 24,837.00 on iPrice Philippines? A, wearable rose fragrance for men; full and complex but clean and elegant. Despite being a pretty bold unique scent, I think it has appeal to a broad range of people. Le Labo Rose 31 Body Lotion lot of 2 each 3oz bottles. Le Labo Perfume Philippines. Very nice. Time is fleeting. Even so, I love it! Yikes! If you’re into layering your scents, it also comes as a luxurious creme and shower gel. I only wish the dirtiness would last longer on my skin as I tend to like dirty animalic scents. Quick shop. I was introduced to this one via the little bottles of hand lotion that I pilfer every time I have an event at The Fairmont Hotel downtown. Fragrance. Thanks for signing up, you'll be receiving coupons and deals in no time. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

This bottle of Rose 31 is not the same scent intensity as another bottle I previously had.

| Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | "Make me a perfume that smells like love".

No way! A dry fragrance and slightly soapy. it was Le Labo, and hence, my intrigue with this brand has started. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It’s pretty long lasting too even if the projection isn’t huge. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Love it. Since this is hand blended upon purchase, there can be some slight variances bottle by bottle.

Sold by ACME Health & Beauty and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Rose 31 smells like a crisp, ethereal rose and cleaned-up vetiver fragrance. The Vetiver note is earthy and dry...I absolutely love it and will always have this around when I need to fulfill my Rose 31 Fix!!! Why does Le Labo mislead folks? I got a sample in a larger lot of samples and thought it was only okay, but once I'd used it up I really missed it and I've ended up with a full bottle. Reminds me of Vetyver 46 with the prominent vetiver and frankincense. Rose 31 by Le Labo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men.Rose 31 was launched in 2006. Le Labo Rose 31 Bath Salts. Cloying and overdone to my nose. But this one. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Another homerun from the house of Le Labo. LE LABO Rose 31 Eau de Parfum 15ml . Rose 31 is not pretty by any meaning of the word, but it is appealing in its raw naturalness. But since i got compliments from a woman that i appreciate a lot (a perfume shop owner) i adored it! All I've got is a complimentary gift set from a hotel stay 2 summers back consisting of body lotion, bar soap, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner.