Co Cork, 2 reviews of Lemon Tree Asian Take Away "I was craving some Chinese food on a Friday night and didn't want to leave the house. Testimonials. They were not busy. This delicious Chinese takeaway serves a … 6 Fairville College Road, Co Cork, College Road. Please note, this is a collection only restaurant.

The food was ok. Our cooking style is modern, seasonal Irish, using as many ingredients as possible from the island of Ireland, particularly Donegal. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. All can be ordered on here on line and either Delivered or collected from the Cafe at specific times. I had no problems with my order. To find out more about how we use cookies and how to manage your browser settings read our cookies policy. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. I felt it was adequate for a take out Chinese restaurant.

Lemon Tree is located on College Road in Cork.

The Mexican, The Special,The Healthy One &The Fun Family Drop Bag. The Lemon Leaf Cafe sets standards that are the envy of our competitors and the key reason why customers return regularly to sample our food and beverages and to meet our friendly staff. You can't order drinks without food. Pity cause there chinese is nice when they put it in the bag. If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies on our website. We strive everyday to offer our customers great, innovative dishes on our menu, with top quality ingredients that is value for money with customer service that is memorable. Find more Asian Fusion Restaurants near Lemon Tree Asian Take Away, Find more Chinese Restaurants near Lemon Tree Asian Take Away.

Due to Covid 19 we wanted to continue to serve our customers in the best and safest way so we came up with our own type of takeaway for home.we have launched our Lemon Drop Bag with 4 different types of ready made meals to choose from. We hope you enjoy your visit to the Lemon Leaf Cafe! Learn more. Takeaway in Carrigaline Middle. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Updated cookies policy: Just Eat uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. We were the only customers. By continuing you agree to our use of cookies. Manage your restaurant, If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you’re ordering for has), please phone the restaurant on, %%userprompt-location-googleplaces-submitbuttontext%%. ... We have opened 5 stores in Ireland so far, they are located in Finglas, Raheny, Cabra and Cork. This delicious Chinese takeaway serves a wide range of dishes such as Chow Mein, Chicken Curry and Crispy Shredded Chilli Beef.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. At Lemon Tree, we want to bring you the best and the most popular Asian cuisine. The food was decently priced. You can order your takeaway food online from here right now on Just Eat and check out the reviews below to see what's the tastiest! College Road. Also be sure to visit our sister restaurant, Third Coast Spice Cafe!Third Coast Spice Cafe! Not goin there anymore gave enough chances. 3 months ago Best Chinese I had in cork, not greasy and so tasty would highly recommend Open today until midnight. Please add food to your order, %%userprompt-location-googleplace-paragraphtext%%, %%userprompt_location_notinpolygon_text%%, Already signed-up? We have recently added traditional Thai dishes on our menu, Thai green curry dishes , thai red curry dishes and Paithai dishes are the most popular dishes. The Lemon Tree is a family run restaurant established in 1999 in the heart of Letterkenny, along Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way . Their delivery was prompt and kind. They had a wide range to choose from. So we can tell if this restaurant delivers to your address. We strive everyday to offer our customers great, innovative dishes on our menu, with top quality ingredients that is value for money with customer service that is memorable. You can order your takeaway food online from here right now on Just Eat and check out the reviews below to see what's the tastiest! Sorry, this restaurant is closed right now. They can never get an order correct.

This delicious Chinese takeaway serves a wide range of dishes such as Chow Mein, Chicken Curry and Crispy Shredded Chilli Beef.

The food was decently priced. Lemon Tree is located on College Road in Cork. Sorry, this restaurant is not taking orders right now. 6 Fairville College Road, Co Cork, College Road. Lemon Tree Casual Dining Menu It is an icon with title . Lemon Tree is located on College Road in Cork. They had a wide range to choose from. Lemon Tree Cork is only open at night and is only available for take away for delivery. Lemon Tree Casual Dining Lemont Menu - View the Menu for Lemon Tree Casual Dining Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Lemon Tree Casual Dining menu and prices.

You can change your browser's cookie settings at any time.

Lemon Tree. 6 Fairville College Road, Get Quote Call (021) 437 7902 Get directions WhatsApp (021) 437 7902 Message (021) 437 7902 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. I was craving some Chinese food on a Friday night and didn't want to leave the house. I had no problems with my order. Just Eat uses cookies to improve your experience. Order Now. Lemon Tree Cork is only open at night and is only available for take away for delivery. Just got a chinese and once again they left something out. Their delivery was prompt and kind.