Leon has to work up his courage to go over but feels he can do it as long as Bob is at his side, but as he climbs the stairs, Leon realizes Bob is gone.

At fist he was nervous, but because he overcame his fear, he was able to make a new friend and make his new city a better place to be. But suddenly Bob is gone and Leon feels very alone.

Leon likes to read his father's letters over and over, and Bob likes to hear them again and again. No one else can see Bob, but Leon knows he's there. It is time to get back to reading from my collection and then giving the books away to children who might benefit from them. This is a nice story about the beginnings of friendship. Leon would like to meet him -- as long as Bob comes with him. I love both the stories and the illustrations. No current Talk conversations about this book. That's when he makes friends with Bob. This story is a straightforward illustration of the meaning of friendship. Being a new city, Leon only had Bob because he did not know anyone else. Leon and his imaginary friend Bob do everything together until a new boy moves in next door. Copyright LibraryThing and/or members of LibraryThing, authors, publishers, libraries, cover designers, Amazon, Bol, Bruna, etc. References to this work on external resources. This is a story about a young boy who has an invisible friend \u0026 how he makes a new real friend. Leon has an imaginary friend named Bob. In a classroom, sometimes students come in late if they move in to town, it is important to make them feel comfortable and to help them make new friends like Leon did. Leon goes with Bob to ask if the boy wants to play. Sign up for LibraryThing to find out whether you'll like this book. By using LibraryThing you acknowledge that you have read and understand our. Leon and Bob is about a little boy named Leon who moves to a new city.

The author is Simon James. ** Thank you for taking the time to watch the video. He lives there with his mom while his dad is away in the army. Let Me Read 2 U \u0026 Stop Playin' . Quite a lot can be learned from these publications, both adults and children! The author is Simon James. Nestlé Smarties Book Prize (Silver Award, 0-5 years category, 1997), New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book (1997), Capitol Choices Noteworthy Book for Children and Teens (1997), (Click to show. I AM NARRATING THIS STORY FOR FUN \u0026 EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO. U Know Wut Time It Is . One day a new family moves in next door and they have a boy about Leon's age. Leon has an imaginary friend named Bob. Is he brave enough to make friends without Bob beside him? However Bob disappears and Leon has to ask by himself but it turns out that the new boys name is Bob. Leon is new in town and doesn't know anyone. Adapted from the original text, Leon and Bob, by Simon James [Type a quote from the document or the summary of an interesting point. You are greatly appreciated.U Know Wut Time It Is .

THE AUTHOR IS SIMON JAMES. THE MUSIC TRACKS ARE AVAILABLE @ THE YOUTUBE FREE AUDIO LIBRARY. Over the years, I've collected quite a few children's illustrated books. This site uses cookies to deliver our services, improve performance, for analytics, and (if not signed in) for advertising.

Let's Go !! An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.

; - ) FAIR USE DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THE BOOK \" LEON AND BOB \". ). THE BENSOUND TRACK IS LOCATED @ WWW.BENSOUND.COM .Video by : DeSHANTA BNarrated by : DeSHANTA B Music : \" CONTROL \" Music Producer : RICK STEELMusic : \" ENGLISH COUNTRY GARDEN \"Music Producer : AARON KENNYMusic : \"THE JAZZ PIANO \"Music Producer : BENSOUND - WWW.BENSOUND.COM ROYALTY FREE MUSIC FROM BENSOUNDMusic : \" SPLASHING AROUND\"Music Producer : THE GREEN ORBSMusic : ' ET VOILA \"Music Producer : CHRIS HAUGENMusic : \"SNACK TIME \"Music Producer : THE GREEN ORBS For DONATIONS : CASH APP - $DESHANTA8** DONATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED \u0026 WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. When he sees a little boy move in next door, he sees an opportunity to make a new friend. This is a story about a young boy who has an invisible friend & how he makes a new real friend. Like , Subscribe \u0026 Share this video \u0026 Stop Playin' !Until next time ,Bye Guys !! Warning: May contain spoilers. He lives there with his mom while his dad is away in the army. Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books. Leon has just moved and has no friends but his imaginary friend Bob. Leon went from feeling alone, to making a new friend. Use the Text Box Tools tab to change the formatting of the pull quote text box.] U Know Wut Time It Is . Leon and Bob is about a little boy named Leon who moves to a new city. ; - )

Being a new city, Leon only had Bob because he did not know anyone else.

DeSHANTA B ; - ) . One day, Leon notices that a new family with a son his age has moved in next door. You can position the text box anywhere in the document. Bob fills a real hole for Leon until one day when a new kid moves next door. One day a boy just Leon's age moves in next door. When he sees a little boy move in next door, he sees an opportunity to make a new friend. Bob and Leon share breakfast together, read his father's letters together, walk to school together, etc.