1 domestic movie going to rise? The end product is still very good with the effect of camera lens and directing. It seems that in addition to the heroine, almost all the original actors in this drama, which makes netizens look forward to this drama even more. Log in. The drama stars the adorable Yang Zi and charismatic Li Xian in the leading roles of Tong Nian and Han Shangyan. "Dear Loved" is a big fire drama adapted from Mo Bao Feibao's novel "Stewed Squid in the Chamber". Wang Baoqiang was exposed to renovating the house, and his father personally worked as an overseer, and there was a lot of attention. (T/N: This interview happened (~Aug 3rd) 2 days after the map controversy where Yang Zi and Li Xian got hated for the map controversy right after drama ended on July 31st.

Anyhow, [+14943] Reply: This marketing account is going overboard, [+13782] Reply: This marketing account can use their skills to dig up stuff on me, the current girlfriend, [+4988] Reply: Wang Zixuan is his current girlfriend, stop saying the two are friends, look at their insta, they went out together, and the girl even wore Li Xian's clothes, 2. She covers her mouth after the sudden kiss while listening to Li Xian continue reciting the lines. So in "Dear Beloved", Hu Yitian became the male lead and still played Wu Bai, which made the audience very much looking forward to. Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email. Is this fashion? I jumped and you didn’t…You treating me like this makes me have no face!”, Li Xian Reveals His Ideal Type and Female Goddess, Top 15 Reasons Why Li Xian is Ideal Boyfriend Material. ! October 19 is the 29th birthday of actor Li Xian.

However, this regret is made up for in "Dear Beloved", judging from the recently exposed Reuters photos. [+6777] Once someone becomes popular loads of things come up, 4245] Pay more attention to his work and stay away from his private life. Speaking of Li Xian and July boyfriend, then I have to talk about this sweet e-sports drama "Dear Love." The scene ends with everyone laughing. Without the ten level filter, Yang Zili immediately "shows the original shape"!

The guest appearances of Li Xian and Yang Zi reminded me of "Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book" Yang Mi also appeared in the play. Jerry Yan, why is it so hard to get affection? At that time, after the fire of "Sansheng III Shili Peach Blossom", there wasFilming of "Book on Pillow". Things in the past have passed already, and this discussion is not very polite to both sides~, LI XIAN'S PAST GIRLFRIENDS BECOME A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION, DENG LUN AND YANG ZI ARE FINALLY TOGETHER IN THE SAME FRAME AFTER ONE YEAR, DENG LUN'S TWO PREVIOUS CELEBRITY GIRLFRIENDS EXPOSED, YANG ZI AND LI XIAN REUNITED IN WEDDING OF GO GO SQUID! This blog is a translation site for Weibo posts about music, dramas, celebrities, and other news! SPIN-OFF, DENG LUN AND YANG ZI ARE FINALLY TOGETHER IN THE SAME FRAME AFTER ONE YEAR, DENG LUN'S TWO PREVIOUS CELEBRITY GIRLFRIENDS EXPOSED, SHEN YUE AND DYLAN WANG ARE SWEET TOGETHER ON REALITY SHOW THE INN, LI XIAN'S PAST GIRLFRIENDS BECOME A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION, DENG LUN FANS ATTACK YANG ZI FOR SITTING NEXT TO HIM AT AWARD SHOW, GUAN XIAOTONG PASSIONATELY KISSES LUHAN, TELLS FANS TO STOP WORRYING SINCE SHE'S AN ADULT, YUYAN SUFFERS UNWANTED TOUCHING FROM A MALE STAFF. In one of the shots, Li Xian has Yang Zi cornered. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), “PRODUCE X 101” Debuts 11 Person Group, “X1”, Simon Yam Stabbed Multiple Times by Mysterious Man on Stage, Emily Qi’s Older Brother Seemingly Addresses New Dating Rumors with Wang Yibo, Hong Kong Actress, Do Do Cheng, Praises Xiao Zhan’s Performance in “The Untamed” and Reveals Her Affinity with Him, Vin Zhang Binbin Denies Being Married with a Child. Yang Zi eats Li Xian's tofu in full view of the public,Yang Zili and Li are now in CCTV activities.

Did Jacqueline Wong Block Roxanne Tong on Instagram? Ahhhh, dolls are forbidden. Appledog's Time", Kris Wu, Andy Yang Take No Chances Heading Back to Work, Li Xian’s “Sword Dynasty” Premieres December 6, Li Xian Replaces Kris Wu in "A Story of Hairpin", Andy Yang, Kris Wu Confirmed to Star in "A Story of Hairpin", “Chinese Restaurant” Season 3 Airs to Immense Popularity. They wanted to get the most natural reaction and decided not to reveal it to Yang Zi. In addition to the highly acclaimed cast of the male and female lead, "Dear Beloved" has a bigger surprise, that is, Yang Zi and Li Xian will also have guest appearances. shen yue and dylan wang are sweet together on reality show the inn.

Chinese movie box office surpasses North America to become the world“s No. ! Li Xian Tries to Seduce His “Aunt”, Li Yitong, with His Side Swept Ponytail in “Sword Dynasty”. [+348] I've watched Yang Zi since I was young! Netizens Have Crowned Li Xian as their “July Boyfriend”, Li Xian is bursting in laughter and explains, “Director, you can’t have secrets. Being such a good man, who wouldn't like him? Li Xian runs into Princess Ma and hugs her: follow me home video. Now some netizens broke the news that the show will be finalized this year, which makes many netizens look forward to it very much. As everyone's July boyfriend Li Xian, he became a winner in life that summer. This hot search was probably bought by someone messed up, Wang Zixuan is just good friends with him, (Monsters and demons go away, Li Xian is very busy, don't cue him), 7. I'm definitely watching Dt.Appledog's Time, 2. Gallen Lo Returns to Hong Kong Secretly For Medical Treatment, Jackson Wang’s “Date” With Influencer Trends on Social Media, Artistes Rehearse for TVB Anniversary Gala, Him Law and Kelly Cheung Kiss for Three Minutes, Song Hye Kyo in Talks to Star in “Now, We Are Breaking Up”, Kim Soo Hyun In Talks to Star In New Crime Thriller “Finger”, Raymond Lam’s Wife, Carina Zhang, Shares Experience with Painful Mastitis. Although it is a costume drama, it also achieved good results. So the heroine is played by Li Yitong and the male lead is played by Hu Yitian. Wu Bai worked hard to become an e-sports player in order to one day be worthy of Ai Qing. I'm cracking up, 4. Declining Double 11 movie files: Romance films disappeared from Singles Day, Famous writer Zhang Xiaoxian“s classic prose Gentle Talk, People“s Daily|Chen Peng: A new starting point for the prosperity of Chinese opera. The audience who have watched "Dear Loved One" love Wu Bai, played by Hu Yitian, and feel that Hu Yitian fits the image of Wu Bai.

Hu Yitian to Lead "Go Go Squid’s" Latest Spin-Off, "Go Go Squid" Melts Hearts With the Sweetest Couple Scenes, Li Xian’s Popularity Soars After "Go Go Squid!" You should directly tell me. Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi Officially Confirmed to Star in “The Oath of Love”, Li Xian wasn’t the First Choice to Play “Han Shangyan” in “Go Go Squid!”, Netizens Dig Up Li Xian’s Rumored Ex-Girlfriends, For the next kiss scene, it was Yang Zi’s turn to be in cahoots with the director and plan another “unscripted kiss scene” to be used on Li Xian. We will send you the latest celebrity news updates. The cooperation between the two is still worth looking forward to. During the filming for a scene where Han Shangyan walks Tong Nian to the door to see her off, Yang Zi suddenly runs towards her co-star and kisses him, yet the actor’s response wasn’t so positive because he flinches before the smooch. As everyone's July boyfriend Li Xian, he became a winner in life that summer. "Dear Beloved" was completed in August of this year, and after the completion, it is not far from the set file. The poster of The Story of a Shark was released, and the official announcement of the important lineup, Di Lieba may miss the female number one. Yang Zi eats Li Xian's tofu in full view of the public, Yang Mi, officer Xuan and Zhang Binbin get married, Yang Zi and Li Xian wedding dress picture, What's the relationship between Yang Zi and Li Xian, Wedding picture of Guan Tong and Han Hong, Li Xian, Yang Zi, lace up his shoes with wallpaper, Photos of Li Xian and Yang Zi getting married (Page 1).

Yang Zi sees the camera changes into a goddess in seconds,Li Xian's GAGs are exposed. , Shang Yuxian, and Zhang Qiao Er are all his ex-girlfriends? is no longer the story of Han Shangyan and Tong Nian, but Wu Bai and Ai Qing as the protagonists to tell their stories. [+26812] Now that Li Xian is popular people began to look for ways to trap him, and can't wait to dig three-feet deep to find gossip material. In the end, Yang Zi kissed him, leaving a smile on his face. It is worth mentioning that Li Yitong and Li Xian once starred in "Sword Dynasty". In addition to the emotional line between Tong Nian and Han Shangyan in this drama, the emotional line of the supporting role is also very interesting.

SPIN-OFF, SHEN YUE AND DYLAN WANG ARE SWEET TOGETHER ON REALITY SHOW THE INN, DENG LUN FANS ATTACK YANG ZI FOR SITTING NEXT TO HIM AT AWARD SHOW, GUAN XIAOTONG PASSIONATELY KISSES LUHAN, TELLS FANS TO STOP WORRYING SINCE SHE'S AN ADULT. Yang Zili and Li are now in CCTV activities. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest I am sorry to laugh mercilessly when I see the content. They wanted to have a wedding. This drama is starring Li Xian and Yang Zi, because the interaction between Tong Nian and Han Shangyan in the drama is so sweet that it became a hot drama last summer. In "Book on the Pillow", this grand wedding allowed Bai Qian to go through the whole process alone, although the play explained that Ye Hua did not appear. When Li Xian and Yang Zi came together, one was in a suit and the other was in a wedding dress. However, it was a pity that Zhao Youting, the male protagonist in "Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms", did not have a cameo. yang zi and li xian reunited in wedding of go go squid! You made me so angry just now. Yang Zi (杨紫) and Li Xian (李现) star in the current hit C-Drama, “Go Go Squid!” (亲爱的, 热爱的 also known as 蜜汁炖鱿鱼) The film crew really knows how to promote the series as they released a recent BTS video of Yang Zi and Li Xian filming kiss scenes. Girl, why do you want to open a good blouse? [+2230] What a legendary drama crew! Nezha: Mrs. Li“s perfunctory confession gesture is so cute that even Nezha is in love! In a previous interview, he mentioned he doesn’t have one and … Mainland China star Li Xian is famous for his role as game expert in Go Go Squid alongside his sweet girlfriend Yang Zi. Yang Zi goes public with boyfriend Qin Junjie On 16 Feb, Yang Zi and rumoured boyfriend Qin Junjie finally goes public with their relationship, wishing each other a Happy Valentine's Day.

This post-airing fan service is so sweet, I can feel their happiness through the screen. The official announcement of “Dear“ sisters, the male and female protagonists are highly acclaimed, the wedding of Li Xian and Yang Zi is a highlight | DayDayNews, Qian Liju: He is called Guangdong Mei Lanfang and has promoted many famous Cantonese opera artists, The second season of Actors, please take your place Spicy Yoko Guli, the director said she is a born actor, Best film recommendation-Joker (Joker) 2019. After the scene is over, Yang Zi starts complaining about Li Xian saying, “What is your problem?

You couldn’t follow! Yang Zi (杨紫) and Li Xian (李现) star in the current hit C-Drama, “Go Go Squid!” (亲爱的, 热爱的 also known as 蜜汁炖鱿鱼) The film crew really knows how to promote the series as they released a recent BTS video of Yang Zi and Li Xian filming kiss scenes. The text on the blackboard has exposed you.