The movie is player-centric, combining the changes in the emotional mindset of the two players in the 12 years and the development of 17173 to perform a touching love song related to youth. Li Xian (Chinese: 李现; born 19 October 1991)[1] is a Chinese actor.

You can also upload and share your favorite Li Xian wallpapers. Cai Xukun rearranged Weibo followings, unfollowed…, Wang Yibo is Once Again Rumored to be in Love, The…. [28] Li‘s portrayal of Han Shangyan received mixed reviews. The 2 “Chuang 2020” Contestants Become The Hottest After Bonbon Girls 303 Debuted. In 2009, he planned to study STEM in college, but after failing the annual college entrance examination, he took the test again and entered the Performance Department at Beijing Film Academy in 2010. I admit to not presenting enough in terms of crying scenes, I accept my shortcomings. Leave everything to time, time is the best arrangement. Fan P picture fight for girlfriend", "Actors who became popular with one piece of work, Xiao Zhan and Li Xian are on the list", "Li Xian burst into popularity overnight? He is also very friendly in person, getting along well with everyone. [115] The Beijing News selected him as an Entertainment Person of the Year,[116] and he earned a spot in Forbes China's 30 Under 30 list. on their magazine cover. Netflix later bought the series' copyright. [53] CEO Yang Tian Zen told Youth With You's contestants to follow Li's example of navigating fame. FlixList Network. [38] Li sang on the soundtrack of Red Fox Scholar in the song Glorious Future (Qian Cheng Si jin) with Chen Linong, which peaked at No. Xiao Zhan Wang Yibo staged "Brother Wall, "The left finger wears a ring, gets married? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [52] In 2019, GQ's editor mentioned Li as the best example of a hard-working individual bound for success. If there is, you don’t try hard enough. So everyone knows you are bad. Li Xian (Chinese: 李现 ... Notes/Ref. earned him a nomination for Best Newcomer at the Huading Awards ,[105] and a nomination at for Best Actor (Emerald Category) at The Actors of China Awards . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. He has always loved watching movies and sharing film reviews. Li Xian: The actor can't decide on the heat", "2019 Forbes China Under 30 Elite List released", "Forbes China releases the 2019 Under 30 Elite List", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Li_Xian_(actor)&oldid=988205363, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 November 2020, at 19:17. ", "Li Xian really wants to buy a cup of coffee", "Who is Li Xian, rising star of China TV hit Go Go Squid? [117][118] She praised Li for learning Japanese and English to improve his acting skills instead of solely seeking wealth.

Filming began in 2018 in Weihai using a 360-degree rollover lens, which often required repeated takes in order to get the perfect shot. You don’t live for anyone else, you live for yourself, and you’ll live it to the fullest! The MV tells 7 life stories of a bystander's perspective, where Li Xian featured as a lonely boxer. [7] The following year, he had a small role in the romantic teen film Singing When We're Young, produced by Andy Lau. “We Are Blazing” Announced! I want the world to be a little bit different because of me. [29] According to Fang Ying, vice-president of Huace/Croton Media, when Li first came on set, he couldn't walk properly, but he overcame the injury and spared no effort in coping with the filming schedule. His favorite color is blue and he likes pink and black too. [40] He sang "Hello 2020" with Zhou Dongyu, Ma Sichun, Li Qin, and Zhu Yilong. Stage Name: Li Xian(李现)Birth Name: Li Xian(李晛)Nicknames: Xian Xian, Xian GeBirthday: Oct.19, 1991Place of Birth: Hubei, ChinaZodiac Sign: LibraBlood Type: OHeight: 185cmWeight: 72kgFandom Name: Tian Xian Bao Bao(Teletubbies)Fandom Color: OrangeFanchant: zuì hǎo de lǐ, jiù shì xiàn zài (最好的李,就是现在)Weibo: 李现ingInstagram: mr.lixian, To Know more information about Li Xian and CPOP, Pls visit our website: CPOP HOME.

Also in 2018, Li once again co-starred with Zhang Ruoyun in Nuts as Xu Zicong. Don’t give up on what you love, no matter how hard it is. He wants to create characters and storylines that have a positive effect on the film industry, audience, and society.

[33] Li topped the list of the 2019 episodes' network broadcast index with Go Go Squid! Rocket Girls 101 Disband is only 31 days away! [8][9] In 2014, Li made his small-screen debut in the urban web series City of Fantasy.[10]. He wanted to find Hubei children of 18–19 years old who were preparing for the college entrance examination[6]. [60] On the 51st Earth Day, Li and Ma Sichun were invited as the representative of "4.22 Earth Day: I Commit to Be a Responsible Consumer" series of public welfare activities, "Good for Earth, Good for Me: For the Earth for Ourselves" annual charity project (GEGM project). ", "17173 The micro movie "12 Years" is always with you forever", "Li Xian's sci-fi micro movie released, demonstrating the love of interstellar crossing", "The beauty of light and shadow, a moment of love-Glory 30 series", "The wonderful ending of "The Theory of Relativity" Lin Yichen and Li Xian's tacit acclaim", "Li Xian, Cheng Yanqiu, Chen Nuo on popular 2016 MV I am Jiang Xiaobai", "Chen Xueran - A Nameless Generation Official MV", "Official MV Chen Linong and Li Xian - OST "Spring River Flower Moon Night, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Li_Xian_videography&oldid=973466800, Articles containing simplified Chinese-language text, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. #2 He loves reading, watching movies and working out A guy with a nice body who loves reading?! UTour's Provides In-depth Products Service for Tourists to Visit Melbourne", "Li Xian won Brand Value Star of the Year", "17173 The micro movie "12 Years" is always with you forever", "Li Xian's sci-fi micro movie released, demonstrating the love of interstellar crossing", "The wonderful ending of "The Theory of Relativity" Lin Yichen and Li Xian's tacit acclaim", "51 stars including Alan Tam, Donnie Yen, Jay Chou appear in MV as songs abound over Wuhan virus outbreak", "2017 The Actors of China Award Official Website", "Chen Xiaochun's son Jasper took a rest and said, "Now we need to have a good class, "Li Xian is competing for the Huading Award for Best New Actor. and Sword Dynasty,[34] marking a breakthrough in his career.