I received them really quickly and they helped me decide which colour doona cover to purchase. Not only were my queries answered promptly regarding delivery, but the were dispatched in the same manor. Nikki’s emails to help me with my questions were great too :) fantastic service, thank you. Our store is open and shipping orders as usual. Thats why we offer FREE fabric swatches delivered to your door - in every colour! Please contact us if you wish to make a custom order or need a faster turnaround - thank you! Just like our linen, with Nikki, what you see is what you get. Not satisfied with our product? Not to mention, you’d be supporting a small business with a titchy carbon footprint compared to the big boys! At a width of 285 cm (110 inches) you may order by the meter. French Linen bedding for Kids. Luxury Bed linen, Table Linen, Fitted Bed Sheets, Quilt Covers, French Duvet Covers, Curtains and Clothing. When it comes to linen, there’s a lot of talk. If you want to talk about linen, interiors, colour palettes, Nikki is your girl. All our products are custom made for you, please allow a processing time of 5 to 7 days from the date of order to dispatch your parcel.

One “Special Instructions” window is featured on the cart page where you can draft your request. Smooth, stylish and - unfortunately for the other sheets in my house - so good that I will never sleep on anything but linen. It just makes everything better! Only in the case of evident defect shown on the product, we will accept your return. How long does it take to have my order shipped?Most of the orders are processed and ready to ship within 5-8 days. I was unsure about spending so much on a new quilt cover and sheet set but must say that it has been the best money I have ever spent. I threw both of them in the wash and tested out how they felt afterwards.

You can have an accurate delivery cost by putting your items into the cart, then select "edit cart" and enter your destination into our "shipping estimates" calculator.

A slight difference in color is not considered as a defect, returns won’t be accepted for such reason. But really, The Cover Collective was born from her OBSESSION for turning her house into a home with all the amazingness of natural materials and her passion for living her best life (and by that, we mean sleeping in the best bedding she could find). Delivery fees remain the customer’s responsibility. If you’d like to use our medium weight, high-quality Linen Fabric to create your own matching linen bedding, clothing or curtains, we are happy to accommodate your needs. Meaning: you’ll sleep like a husband, no matter the ... Linen is to your bed what Apple Cider Vinegar is to your body. We will not refund shipping charges and products for a refused shipment. Please note that our team is processing your order almost immediately on receipt of it on first-come first-served basis. If you’ve got a fellow homeware lover...or need to compile your own wish list to share with you nearest and dearest ;) I’ve put together my favourites and hoping I’m on Santa’s “nice” list this year to score some of these goodies. Shop bedding Shop duvet covers LINENSHED is Australia's leading online store for Luxury Bed linen, Table Linen, Fitted Bed Sheets, Quilt Covers, French Duvet Covers, Curtains and Clothing. Linen bedding is a big investment. But, honestly, it’s pretty bl**dy simple.