You can edit your question or post anyway. I'd probably buy it again if I needed to, but I'd prefer to spend more for a better duvet. This Adult Playroom Has a Fully-Stocked Home Bar, A Jackson Hole Cottage Is the Definition of Fall, All-Season Quilted Down Alternative Comforter. The product is soft to the touch and has a good texture. Review / By admin / 19 COMMENTS Founded in 2003, LINENSPA is a brand with a focus on manufacturing premium quality and affordable bedding. It is a promising product that is truly beyond aesthetic beauty. Our old duvet was down alternative and it needed to be replaced - we were nervous to order this one since it’s so cheap but we did since it’s got so many great reviews. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Reversible microfiber for consistent fluffiness with continued use. So I returned for a new one. Top 4 Comforter Reviews (by category) LinenSpa All-Season – All-season Pick. Here at Amazing Bed Zone, my commitment is to assist you in finding comforter alternatives that won’t break the bank. Simply flip it over to bring the bottom side upwards.

For a cold house it's not quite thick enough to keep us warm on its own in the winter, but it's really really nice and will probably be perfect for the summer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The LINENSPA Down Alternative Comforter is ultra-soft for luxury use. We have been using the duvet for a couple months now, after unpacking it I was surprised to feel how light and airy it was but It does a good job of keeping us warm as the temperature drops. For a cold house it's not quite thick enough to keep us warm on its own in the winter, but it's really really nice and will probably be perfect for the summer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Some links may be affiliate links. It is likewise hypoallergenic and strong enough to suit washing machine and dryer use. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Fit perfectly in my king duvet cover. First one I got had bad stitching and filling was already coming out. It offers a wide array of benefits to potential users, particularly those recovering from surgeries. It is ultra-soft.

AmazingBedZone.com is a participant However, most find that dry-cleaning is really overkill. Now couple of months in, the comforter is pilling heavily. Down Comforters – Everything You Need To Know. For easy care, the down comforter is machine washable on a gentle cycle in cold water. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The package it came in was very compact: about the size of a package of sheets. If you’re sharing a bed with another person or enjoy having extra comforter to bundle yourself in, I’d recommend sizing up. Yes, it's true, for a good sleep can enhance one's emotional stability. The synthetic downe is dense and evenly distributed. Founded in 2003, LINENSPA is a brand with a focus on manufacturing premium quality and affordable bedding. This $30 Comforter Has More Than 7,000 5-Star Amazon Reviews. Very nice. Am big fat guy and I'm always hot and rarely sleep with a blanket on, so there's your frame of reference. It will not trap heat for those who get too hot in the Summer. Related: Utopia Bedding’s Quilted Comforter with Corner Tabs Review. It will spread the inner layer evenly for a better sleep. It is a lifestyle brand and one-stop shop for versatile bedding, pillows, mattresses and waterproof covers. Related: Must-Knows about Down Alternative Comforters. We love the fact that it is machine washable and dryer safe. HIGHLIGHTS: All-season model; Microfiber down alternative fill; Reversible color design; Box stitch design; Machine wash cold; CLICK TO SEE PRICE. For your information, inflammation is associated with stroke, diabetes, heart disease, premature aging, and arthritis. I'd probably buy it again if I needed to, but I'd prefer to spend more for a better duvet. To call it "goose down alternative" is misleading. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. For some, the appeal is that it prevents heat from building up inside. You may want to use a duvet in the Winter, but in the Summer months, just using your comforter for sleeping will do the trick. Fit perfectly in my king duvet cover. I wanted to take a nap with it the second I opened the bag. Consider cloudy sky, black/graphite, white, navy/graphite, gray/white stripe, mocha/sand and stone/charcoal.

With prices below $500 for many mattresses, they are not as high quality as others due to the low quality materials used, and some customers have complained about durability. I’m also an avid yogini and bookworm. Definitely can't beat a real down duvet. This Linenspa comforter review will inform you about this product so you don’t need to spend hours researching it. Some recommended products may use affiliate links. It retails … Tumble drying or air drying is recommended on low heat for even drying. The LINENSPA Down Alternative Comforter features ultra-soft fabric and 300 gsm microfiber fill for the right amount of warmth and softness, but none of the allergy symptoms associated with goose down.

So if you are a moody person, trying to have a good night's sleep could decrease your anxiety and other negative emotions. It was better, but the same bad stitching and the filling coming out in several areas.

The product also comes in various colors and sizes to meet your unique preferences, tastes and needs. It also provides the right warmth and comfortable feeling that best suits older users and those who are recuperating from surgeries. This Linenspa comforter is filled with a down alternative material. If durability is important to you, opt for a comforter filled with duck or goose down for many years of use.

Quilted to keep fill in place, this comforter has eight convenient corner and side loops to hold a duvet cover in place. Linenspa All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter -... Linenspa All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter - Hypoallergenic - Plush Microfiber Fill - Machine Washable - Duvet Insert or Stand-Alone Comforter - White - Twin. This didn’t affect the fact that the comforter was incredibly warm and still light. For some, the appeal is that it prevents heat from building up inside. in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linkingto Amazon.com. We also like the reversible design because it can give your bedroom an instant new look. The Linenpsa comforter is made to provide the user with a comfortable sleep throughout both Summer and Winter temperatures. Cost-effective if working on a tight budget. While some prefer to dry-clean this comforter, when you consider that it comes at such a low cost, you can purchase yet another one for the cost of two dry cleaning cycles. In case of a manufacturing fault, the comforter can be replaced or repaired without any additional charges. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Related: Down Alternative Covers: Buying Tips and Benefits of Using One Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. It's a nice cheap alternative to a good duvet. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Buy LINENSPA All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter from Amazon, Back to LINENSPA All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter Review, LINENSPA All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter Features, Superior Down Alternative Comforter Review, Utopia Bedding’s Quilted Comforter with Corner Tabs Review. If shopping for a comforter to use in winter, you need a blanket with a high warmth level. For some, the appeal is that it prevents heat from building up inside. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It's acceptable because it's cheap. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I ordered the oversized Queen and it fit a queen douvet cover perfectly with no excess cover hanging off the side (something I had trouble with my last douvet). I have a heavier weight duvet cover on it for the colder months & will change it to a lighter duvet cover for the summer. Meanwhile, people suffering from insomnia experienced blood pressure improvement when their sleep disorder got treated. Nice duvet, fluffy, but the fiber is too warm (Vancouver BC in fall), my husband was always sweating & I was hot so it had to go back. It uses good-quality hypoallergenic materials. We cannot say enough about how solid of a comforter this is. Our old duvet was down alternative and it needed to be replaced - we were nervous to order this one since it’s so cheap but we did since it’s got so many great reviews.

It feels like it's good quality.

186 people found this helpful I have a heavier weight duvet cover on it for the colder months & will change it to a lighter duvet cover for the summer. The product is soft to the touch and has a good texture. Keep in mind that no matter how good a product is it may not work well for you if it does not match your needs. As a responsible buyer, make sure to take a close look at this product before buying. The quality is alright for its price point. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Lastly, this down alternative comforter may keep you too warm.

It may have a minor tendency to keep you too warm.

Its appearance also enables it to look good in any room. Indeed, it pays to have a balanced sleep. Things We Like: We like that the down alternative microfiber is ultra-soft and hypoallergenic for those with sensitivities. Its reversible nature allows me to use it for long before washing. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It retails on its online store and other major online retail stores. Warm and cozy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Linenspa All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter - Hypoallergenic - Plush Microfiber Fill - Machine Washable - Duvet Insert or Stand-Alone Comforter - White - Twin at Amazon.com. Many people don’t realize the difference between these two bedding items. If you like redecorating your bedroom from time to time, the down comforter can help you give it an instant new look. Every item on this page was hand-picked by a House Beautiful editor. $29.99 shop now. Size was as advertised. A duvet will lay on top of the comforter and provide a decorative effect for the bed. Down alternative material is also the cheapest alternative. The photo and name are a bit misleading, though. Is LINENSPA All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter worth a buyer's money? Whatever you need to make your bed a sleeping haven, LINENSPA has it. Customers love that … I doubt that is even a picture of the product you will receive. Well, the search is over: Linenspa’s Down Alternative Quilted Comforter is fluffy, hypoallergenic, and doubles as a duvet insert or stand-alone comforter—and it's racking up quite the following on Amazon. It's a nice cheap alternative to a good duvet. There's little loops on the corners to tie it into covers, which is nice. This Linenspa comforter is filled with a down alternative material.