This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. But I came to love you Nice work, boys. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. } I got a love that keeps me waiting, Well your momma kept you I’m a lonely boy The Black Keys is a critically acclaimed American rock band that have been nominated for multiple awards including a Grammy. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. (Alas, we repent.) There was Keep It Hid, the delectable solo album from Dan Auerbach in 2009.

Then came Brothers. But, El Camino, created even within that whirlwind of success – and recorded without the band’s typical six-month break between albums – turns out to have been a heavily work-intensive project. var _g1; But, he later told NPR, “it wasn’t about his breakup.” Instead, he and Carney channeled the angst and frustration of that real-life experience into the recording process of the song. The writing process, like the rushed recording sessions, also occurred on the spot.

Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) {

We sent it back… they sent us another edit and it was terrible. So, in other words, sit back and enjoy the show.

Production has always seemed to drive the band’s songwriting.

Just the same Dan Auerbach said in an interview: “A couple of weeks after we shot it they sent us the edit and it was awful. Any old time you keep me waiting But who really could have seen what awaited the Black Keys? “Lonely Boy” is one of the …

Waiting Here you'll find all collections you've created before. Holiday Gear Guide: Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster, Watch Thaddeus Anna Greene Perform “Bleed”, November DISCOVER Series Tonight at Nashville’s Family Wash, Latest DISCOVER Series Show Announced At Nashville’s Family Wash, Discover Concert Series with Lucie Silvas, Andrew Leahey & the Homestead, Reuben Bidez, American Songwriter and ReverbNation CONNECT Launch New Concert Series, “Discover”, Music Business Roundup: TIDAL Launch, Beats Payouts, & More, The Go-Go’s, Evanescence’s Amy Lee, Cherie Currie, Cindy Blackman Among The Honorees At 2021 She Rocks Awards, Hit Songs Deconstructed Tracks 2020’s Hot 100 Top 10 Musical Trends, Tim McGraw Debuts New Apple Music Country Radio Show With Upcoming Guests Bruce Springsteen, Keith Urban, Dolly Parton and More, Bringin’ it Backwards: Interview with Jutes, Famous Letter Writer Shares Track-by-Track Of Ambitious Effort, WARHOLA.

“Lonely Boy” is one of the group’s successful singles and most known tracks. The fact that the band worked on-the-fly for the new album (not with any preconceived songs in mind) actually makes a lot of sense. var _g1;

[Intro] E A E A E E E E [Verse 1] E Well I'm so above you G A And it's fine to see E G A But I came to love you anywaaaay E So you tore my heart out G A And I don't mind bleeding E Any old t _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); This song is by The Black Keys and appears on the album El Camino (2011).

Chart Rankings & Certifications: It went Gold in Denmark, Platinum in New Zealand, Platinum three times in Australia, and Platinum nine times in Canada.