This serif font, Lora, is a perfect mix of curves and straight lines, which works great in long text. Can anyone recommend a font for a luxury natural skin product. The BodoniFLF font is not good for professional, you can’t find the font license everywhere.

Thanks, Shopen. 100+ free fonts and millions of images and icons right now. “Author” refers to any designer, engineer, programmer, technical writer or other person who contributed to the Font Software. Thanks Pradeep, I hope you got to use some of them! Webfont Generator yourself on these, renaming the Receive weekly practical tips on how to communicate visually, right in your inbox. Anyhow, I can’t use these fonts (on my PC running Windows 10) either in Elements or in Word (2013). woow The most notable aspect of this elegant font is the long ascender slanted at the top and the short lowercase letters. Choose from hundreds of presentation templates designed for any need. The italics of Lora have a very calligraphic-feel to them and they look great rendered on screen. We're sure that you'll find just the right elegant font for your project. Adobe Fonts is the easiest way to bring great type into your workflow, wherever you are. And better to stay away from FontSpace because I saw a lot of knock off fonts from myfonts there. Styles, 12+ The free version comes in two practical weights and only in uppercase. Here’s a visual representation of the different types of fonts discussed in this post. Squirrel by purchasing something from our store:

The elegance is this font is found in its clean lines and connected swashes. The variations inside the font allow for lots of possibilities for any elegant project on web and print alike. And with these limited tools, came default fonts. thanks you very much for these wonderfully breathtaking fonts. The Lora font has been downloaded 109,206 times. In the download it says a licence is required for web usage and you should contact the designer, however the website doesn’t seem to exist. Required fields are marked *. But some lovely fonts, thanks you! You can copy and paste your own content in to see what it looks like with these font … Chantelli Antiqua is great for text in invitations or titles in, This tall and modern elegant font is perfect for short statements. Designed by German designer Friedrick Althausen in 2005, this font is great not only for uppercase titles but also for long text in printed novels and websites. Lora is a free, open-source serif typeface available from Google Fonts. There was Microsoft Word, and there was Power Point, and that was the end of it (presentation software like Slidebean were not even a distant dream).