The admission price in comparison to others we have visited was very low, but the visit and the quality of the place were as good as any Chateau we have visited . One of the most iconic places to visit when travelling through Germany is the Ludwigsburg Residential Palace in Ludwigsburg city. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. By and large the visit to the Residential Palace is highly recommended to anyone going to Ludwigsburg. We have visited the palace (a good experience) and before visiting the gardens we have gone for lunch.

They took us through quite a bit of the residence, for a cost of €8. The sand carvings at the festival were amazing. Schlossstraße 30, 71634 Ludwigsburg, Germany, 71634. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The message was clear, just because you live in a castle, life is not always a fairytale. Stroll the extravagant grounds of the palace before … Points of Interest & Landmarks, Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites, Architectural Buildings, Castles, Things to do near Residenzschloss Ludwigsburg. Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, It is a beautiful palace and definitely well worth a visit. Ludwigsburg Residential Palace Address: Schlossstraße 30, 71634 Ludwigsburg, Germany, 71634 ; Ludwigsburg Residential Palace Contact Number: +49-7141182004 Train tickets from Ludwigsburg to Stuttgart Hbf start at €6.50 one-way for a Standard Class ticket if you book in Advance, however, if you're booking last-minute tickets on the day, the average price is … Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected.

The Palace is stunning at night when the front of it is lit up. Enjoy this full-day small-group tour to the jewels of state of Baden-Wurttemberg. For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. The price for entering the Gardens is a bit too expensive. They took us through quite a bit of the residence, for a cost of €8. On the return, more or, This was our first visit to residence at Ludwigsburg. If you go to "What To Expect" you may find more than 130 relevant sites including the names of barracks and other US facilities.
The name of my boutique-style chauffeur and limousine service is "a friend in heidelberg". Lovely Garden as well , but the, Today we have decide visiting the Ludwisburg palace with our kids. We took the English speaking tour, and it was pretty good. One of the largest palaces in Germany, the Ludwigsburg Palace was constructed in 1733 and has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the region.

After the end of the Second World War, several divisions of the US Army were permanently stationed in West Germany. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. With its stunning architecture and impressive façade, the Ludwigsburg Palace features a combination of elements from different periods and regions. Travel back in time as you visit 2 of the most stunning historic sites near Frankfurt. The palace is really impressive. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. more, Recommended experiences in and around Ludwigsburg. People normally club together Schloss Favorite and Beam while planning their visit to Ludwigsburg Residential Palace.

Please share: 139 shares. 30, 71634 Ludwigsburg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany, Enjoyable visit and tour all for a reasonable price too, Chateau styled building with a hint of German. 8th October 2018 update: I've fixed a few mistakes thanks to the advice of the friendly staff at Ludwigsburg Palace.

Visit the Palace Ludwigsburg, called "Swabian Versailles" and marvel at the splendid interior. The palace is also the venue for several concerts and exhibitions which you can attend if you are visiting Ludwigsburg. The tour will continue to the Monastery Maulbronn UNESCO World Heritage Site. Please choose a different date. So if you visit a German town that ends in burg, you're likely to find a palace!… In some places I'd used Ludwigsberg and I now know that berg = hill and burg = palace. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A combination ticket, which includes a guided tour of Ludwigsburg, the new museums and apartments, the gardens, as well as a visit to the nearby palace, Schloss Favorite, is … In the morning we have seen that a music concert was going to celebrate on evening. For taking a trip into your past, this tour is just perfect for you!
Heidelberg is the ideal starting point for such a trip, as the majority of the US troops were stationed within a radius of just 50 miles around Heidelberg. Enjoyed this content? Apart from its magnificent interiors spread over hundreds of rooms, the palace has an impressive outdoor setting with courtyards, gardens and pavilions that you can explore at length. Be introduced to the modern, vibrant and Baroque city of Ludwigsburg. Find hotel near Ludwigsburg Residential P .. Stuttgart State Museum Of Natural History, Ludwigsburg Residential Palace Address: Schlossstraße 30, 71634 Ludwigsburg, Germany, 71634, Ludwigsburg Residential Palace Contact Number: +49-7141182004, Ludwigsburg Residential Palace Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm. You have to pay entrance to guided tour to the palace and entrance fee to the garden. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. © 2020 Orbitz, LLC, An Expedia Group Company. If I remember correctly, I had to pay 9 euros therefor. CST #2063530-50. There are quite a few rooms one can visit and the staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Many guests of mine told me that this very name is the perfect choice.
I was not only born in the famous historical city of Heidelberg and know the area extremely well, but also lived and worked in the US and hence speak fluent English. The palace is really impressive. Orbitz, Orbitz.com, and the Orbitz logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Orbitz, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. We bought the additional museum ticket (~€4), which lets you, Ludwigsburg Palace Visit 3 hours or so for gardens and house tour, Do both the Palace Tour and the Gardens (separate entrance fees for each); view the formal gardens from the high porch in back of the old palace at the end of the Palace tour (best view, less walk); limited English tours each day, so time your visit; nice outdoor café at, A nice day trip to visit the Palace and the Gardens. We did not tour the, Schlossstr.

Ludwigsburg Palace’s walls may not talk, but by the end of the 90-minute tour, I could have sworn they were whispering secrets in my ear.